Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
There was something absurd yesterday...one guy just hypnoitises Daya with a glance and makes him shoot at ACP and Abhijeet and then put the gun on his own head.
Now c'mon...the way they showed hypnotism in Phool Chaman, someone has to sit in front of a rotating wheel and then relax for a few minutes before they can be hypnotised. It cannot be done in a flash like that, as if he has some magical powers. I found that scene absurd.
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

There was something absurd yesterday...one guy just hypnoitises Daya with a glance and makes him shoot at ACP and Abhijeet and then put the gun on his own head.

Now c'mon...the way they showed hypnotism in Phool Chaman, someone has to sit in front of a rotating wheel and then relax for a few minutes before they can be hypnotised. It cannot be done in a flash like that, as if he has some magical powers. I found that scene absurd.

😲 Oh, I did not see the case! please tell me the name of the case.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definitely "galli cricket ka khooni raaz". And although "Senior Inspector Abhijeet" and "Khoon Ka Raaz Ek Qaidi Ke Paas" have some good scenes that I enjoyed, story wise they were both bad... I cant really remember the names of other episodes, I just remember these as they are new...
prabha. thumbnail
@shreela  That scene is from Case Of The Suicide Killers (aired 17-Oct-2008) Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreela

😲Oh, I did not see the case! please tell me the name of the case.

I think it's title was "the suicide killers"... and I agree this one was absurd too. If the doctors knew that he can hypnotize with his eyes, they should have covered his eyes or made him wear shades all the time   😕 simple as that... oh well....Edited by zerry123 - 14 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zerry123

I think it's title was "the suicide killers"... and I agree this one was absurd too. If the doctors knew that he can hypnotize with his eyes, they should have covered his eyes or made him wear shades all the time   😕 simple as that... oh well....

Another confusion i had, in Yeh phool chaman episode the doctor said that when someone is hypnotised and asked to do something, the person will not be able to do the told thing unless he/she wants to...for example, Anushka(cid officer) didnt jump from the building although she was told to do so..and also the husband in the episode hadnt killd his wife..but in the suicide killers episode, the people who were hypnotised did xactly what they were told to.They murderd and also commited suicide!! the two episodes clash bcos of these logics provided!!!
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sagnikasenapati

Another confusion i had, in Yeh phool chaman episode the doctor said that when someone is hypnotised and asked to do something, the person will not be able to do the told thing unless he/she wants to...for example, Anushka(cid officer) didnt jump from the building although she was told to do so..and also the husband in the episode hadnt killd his wife..but in the suicide killers episode, the people who were hypnotised did xactly what they were told to.They murderd and also commited suicide!! the two episodes clash bcos of these logics provided!!!

Well i think d anushka episode was more logical than the suicide killers. in the former epi d doctor said that only strong minded ppl will refuse to do something. so anushka was also strong minded-she didnt jump. d victim's husband was also strong minded, he couldnt kill his wife so d killer came and finished d job.

the latter epi was really absurd- i cudnt digest it... there ws no logic here. dillogical u knw.....so dont get confused! here there is no logic, and d ppl here hypnotized were probably not strong minded...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drilabh

Well i think d anushka episode was more logical than the suicide killers. in the former epi d doctor said that only strong minded ppl will refuse to do something. so anushka was also strong minded-she didnt jump. d victim's husband was also strong minded, he couldnt kill his wife so d killer came and finished d job.

the latter epi was really absurd- i cudnt digest it... there ws no logic here. dillogical u knw.....so dont get confused! here there is no logic, and d ppl here hypnotized were probably not strong minded...

But as far as i remember, in the killer dreams episode, the doc didnt say that those who r strong minded wont do xactly wat they r told to..he had said that strong mimded ppl wont even get hypnotised...further in that episode we see Abhijeet also does get hypnotised and he does wat he is actually told to do(burn the photos from lab)...so there was confusion in the existing episode itself...this hypnotism logics are so confusing...nwz, i agree the episode of suicide killers was even more illogical!!!

for me, one of the WORST EPISODES ever shown is "Kaun Thi Woh"🐷

devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
add today's episode "maut ka highway" to this list