Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by shivani109

I believe jealousy and hatredness are the two eyes of Tapasya..and evilness her brain...she was born with them long before Ichcha entered her life

really? when was she evil b4 icha came??? this is alll jogi's fault!
plz yaar don't say  time &again dat its  jogi's fault 2 bring iccha in da house. if u've watched their childhood epis den its clearly shows its taps wish 2 bring iccha 2 da haveli & it dosen't mean if u've ur frnd or sibling is prefered u turn into an evil prsn. i also've 2younger sis & bro & sumtimes ppl say dat my sis is more "samajhdar" than me & really sumtimes i do feel angry but never 2 dat extent 2 hurt my sis.we might or may sumtimes argue verbally but never hurt each oder. &i can't imagine oder prsn hurtng her.

u can't go on blaming ur parents 4 da mess u've created in ur life which is taps doing.

its like dat  taps wants only her happiness.1st she brought iccha 2 haveli 4 her compnionship or a cure 4 her lonliness & iccha bcums better than her she wanted her 2 out of her life. u can't've both ur hands full sumwhere u've 2 empty or lessen ur things of 2nd hand.

its not always parents fault mostly we r responsible 4 our actions.

@shivani i agree shes born wid evilness its only dat she was pretending 2 b gud.i never wabted 2 say dis but now watching taps behaviour its more likely da fact.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya's justification..... (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
how r u supposed to be BORN evil? and tapu would not have turned out like this if
a. jogi and divya made her understand
b. nani hadnt poisoned her....
her jealousy bcame hatred for these two reasons

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged

how r u supposed to be BORN evil? and tapu would not have turned out like this if

understand whattt?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

understand whattt?

well everything! first the truth of WHY icha was brought here second that they still love her just as much and they needed to help tapasya cope with the change

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged

understand whattt?

well everything! first the truth of WHY icha was brought here second that they still love her just as much and they needed to help tapasya cope with the change

Are u suggesting parents have to justify their actions to their kids..i dont think so..if that was the case there no be children born in this world....Jogi does not need to explain anything to anyone...its his wish he can do whatever he wants...he did not seek Tapasya's permisiion b4 she was born if I were to believe she is his daughter....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15shonuu

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

lol...and so SRK's arguments continue!

Believe you me, I blame Nani for pushing Taps over the brink, but to be honest, whatever the childhood reasons are, a person can only hate for so much and so long.
There has to be some difference between a youngster and an adult apart from the age factor...rite? I believe its called the maturity and brains factor...when you can process information and feelings better. For Taps, all these non-existent.

how long can she keep on blaming others esp her dad n Icha for her misery?

btw..nice topic Shivani!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9shonuuChillMaarYaar

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

lol...and so SRK's arguments continue!

Believe you me, I blame Nani for pushing Taps over the brink, but to be honest, whatever the childhood reasons are, a person can only hate for so much and so long.
There has to be some difference between a youngster and an adult apart from the age factor...rite? I believe its called the maturity and brains factor...when you can process information and feelings better. For Taps, all these non-existent.

how long can she keep on blaming others esp her dad n Icha for her misery?

btw..nice topic Shivani!

Good to see u Pooja...tqs...I agree all the good values of life are non existant in that character...

Bobbyforyounuttycleotiny15

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

since i didnt see it, what exactly did Tapu say in her justification??

"Sorry Icha.. mai aisi hi hoo!! Take it or leave it!!"

then Icha going.. arey..."take it" hi kiya tha...thats y i followed u in the B-toon house!!

lol..Icha actually taking a stand is so beyond my expectations from her!!

tiny15shivani9shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top