shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by JayaV

looks like cvs do visit this forum and srk's infulence is rubbed on them

LOL.....hmmm I have 2 agree with u on this...SRK is a teenager but I 'm sure those ppl making this soap are not and they have a responsibilty towards these teenagers to show what is right ....

Yeah Shivani most of them here are teenagers,Tell U most of my friends watch this as well and these CVs are so irresponsible we,half their ages, know what is right or wrong,but they show stuff that would really spoil a teenage mind,teaching teenagers that it's not wrong to swap brides Shocked and have a friend like Ichcha and U wouldn't be in trouble even if U try to kill her Ouch

Absolutely Divya....if a teenager who I assume is educated justifies Tapasya....I am really worried what wul dbe the future of inncoent little ones who might haave been hooked to this soap bcoz of the kids in this story or bocoz of their family members continuing to watch this story...its truly horrendous..i pity those little children watching this soap with out proper guidance...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoudivy609arunima_LUITtiny15shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya's justification..... (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged

forget taps treating icha , wouldnt teenagers behave a nd think to some extent like taps if their sister or brother gets more attention then them ?? god bless the kids

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

forget taps treating icha , wouldnt teenagers behave a nd think to some extent like taps if their sister or brother gets more attention then them ?? god bless the kids

so true even i was laughing on her justification.... how pathetic it was?? sibling rivalry cant take someone to this extent... that only suits super psycho taps... and another googli was she said now you'll snatch mai-baba's love and status of this haveli too...baap re... now how can srkluver defend this nonsense???so if i follow newton taps theory then,,if in future i marry a person who has 3 or 4 younger brother and i become badi bahu,,,then i should kill other  4 brothers to save my status... i only want to see creatives only once,,cant say they'll change this crapy track after meeting me... but they must be ashamed of themselves for some time...

Edited by shonuu - 18 April 2010 at 3:39am

pinky666arunima_LUITtiny15shivani9ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
they are shamless ppl , shonnu they wont be ashamed of themselves, its obvious that tina,nandish visit forum, dont u think they would talk about this or other members of cvs or team do visit forum ?? sweety ever show which runs with gud trps do visit indias biggest tv forum ,i,e IF ........ tabhi tho they had given this mata icha as detective out of blue ........... sibling rivaliry is healthy and they do out smart and excel in their fields to show their partents they ae best but dont sulk in rooms like taps does and join hands with evilness .... caz in this world friends are their to guide them in case if they step in wrong way , mana not everyone can have gud friends but no one can stoop so low like taps

pinky666divy609tiny15shivani9shonuu

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I don't accept their so-called concept of sibling-rivalry as well....Is sibling rivalry to leave your so-called sister in a jungle at night and go away We all talk of Taps having started planning by herself now But did Nani tell her to leave Ichcha at the jungle??? I guess not Never did Tapasya in her young age try to out-perform Ichcha in anything but it was just cheat her somehow and go in place of her and get some name and even now she's doing the same thing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
lol where have u guys reached with this!!!! its a simple enough issue! totally psychologically correct! if a child who recieves all the attention and love is then shared with a stranger who comes to stay then there is bound to be some jealousy. the only reason tapu's jealousy has turned to hatred is because nani has poisoned her mind and jogi divya were so dumb they never reaslised

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I believe jealousy and hatredness are the two eyes of Tapasya..and evilness her brain...she was born with them long before Ichcha entered her life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

I believe jealousy and hatredness are the two eyes of Tapasya..and evilness her brain...she was born with them long before Ichcha entered her life

really? when was she evil b4 icha came??? this is alll jogi's fault!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 18 April 2010 at 5:46am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top