India-Forums

Tapasya's justification..... (Page 2)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ummm i will make no comment here because it will jst lead to another fight but id just like to say that I really felt for tapu today!

Darling, I dont think we had any fights..its just a matter of expressing what we feel is right....well thanks for not throwing me off my feet with a change of ur mind......Smile

lol no just in every post i support tapu it ends up being me vs evryone elseLOL but i really felt very bad for tapu today! poor gal she herself doesnt know what a horrible state she is in

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsshivani9shonuu

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Absolutely,there was no justification in what Taps told.She asked forgiveness (for what???) and then started shouting Ouch It seems if she was not there Ichcha wouldn't have got anything Angry Then Veer would have been completely out of picture then who would she persuade ki "Mujhe Veer chahiye" No gal would give her fiancee except this dumb Ichcha .....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulztiny15shivani9shonuu

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

ummm i will make no comment here because it will jst lead to another fight but id just like to say that I really felt for tapu today!

Darling, I dont think we had any fights..its just a matter of expressing what we feel is right....well thanks for not throwing me off my feet with a change of ur mind......Smile

lol no just in every post i support tapu it ends up being me vs evryone elseLOL but i really felt very bad for tapu today! poor gal she herself doesnt know what a horrible state she is in

Well I cannot say that you dont enjoy those agruements darling...its not gr8 surprise 2 any of us coz of what u felt......Smile

Edited by shivani109 - 18 April 2010 at 2:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
nice topic shivani.... and you are rite that cheap character's bhojpuri saga to justify her evilness was totally rubbish...but i wonder how these ideas come into minds of cvs...that a wamp's character can also be justified.... strange never seen such comedy before,,,"chalu,wamp ki dukh bhari kahani"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666Bobbyforyouarunima_LUITtiny15shivani9ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
looks like cvs do visit this forum and srk's infulence is rubbed on them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15shivani9shonuu

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

LOL.....hmmm I have 2 agree with u on this...SRK is a teenager but I 'm sure those ppl making this soap are not and they have a responsibilty towards these teenagers to show what is right ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

nice topic shivani.... and you are rite that cheap character's bhojpuri saga to justify her evilness was totally rubbish...but i wonder how these ideas come into minds of cvs...that a wamp's character can also be justified.... strange never seen such comedy before,,,"chalu,wamp ki dukh bhari kahani"

Wonderful may be we can suggest  chalu,wamp ki dukh bhari kahani" as the title of this soap...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyouarunima_LUITtiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JayaV

LOL.....hmmm I have 2 agree with u on this...SRK is a teenager but I 'm sure those ppl making this soap are not and they have a responsibilty towards these teenagers to show what is right ....

Yeah Shivani most of them here are teenagers,Tell U most of my friends watch this as well and these CVs are so irresponsible we,half their ages, know what is right or wrong,but they show stuff that would really spoil a teenage mind,teaching teenagers that it's not wrong to swap brides Shocked and have a friend like Ichcha and U wouldn't be in trouble even if U try to kill her Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666shivani9shonuutiny15ChillMaarYaar

Go to top