Uttaran

Tapasya's justification..... - Page 2

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

lol no just in every post i support tapu it ends up being me vs evryone else๐Ÿ˜† but i really felt very bad for tapu today! poor gal she herself doesnt know what a horrible state she is in

Well I cannot say that you dont enjoy those agruements darling...its not gr8 surprise 2 any of us coz of what u felt......๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice topic shivani.... and you are rite that cheap character's bhojpuri saga to justify her evilness was totally rubbish...but i wonder how these ideas come into minds of cvs...that a wamp's character can also be justified.... strange never seen such comedy before,,,"chalu,wamp ki dukh bhari kahani"
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
looks like cvs do visit this forum and srk's infulence is rubbed on them
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

looks like cvs do visit this forum and srk's infulence is rubbed on them

๐Ÿ˜†.....hmmm I have 2 agree with u on this...SRK is a teenager but I 'm sure those ppl making this soap are not and they have a responsibilty towards these teenagers to show what is right ....
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

nice topic shivani.... and you are rite that cheap character's bhojpuri saga to justify her evilness was totally rubbish...but i wonder how these ideas come into minds of cvs...that a wamp's character can also be justified.... strange never seen such comedy before,,,"chalu,wamp ki dukh bhari kahani"

Wonderful may be we can suggest  chalu,wamp ki dukh bhari kahani" as the title of this soap...๐Ÿ˜Š
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani109

๐Ÿ˜†.....hmmm I have 2 agree with u on this...SRK is a teenager but I 'm sure those ppl making this soap are not and they have a responsibilty towards these teenagers to show what is right ....

Yeah Shivani most of them here are teenagers,Tell U most of my friends watch this as well and these CVs are so irresponsible we,half their ages, know what is right or wrong,but they show stuff that would really spoil a teenage mind,teaching teenagers that it's not wrong to swap brides ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and have a friend like Ichcha and U wouldn't be in trouble even if U try to kill her
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy609

Yeah Shivani most of them here are teenagers,Tell U most of my friends watch this as well and these CVs are so irresponsible we,half their ages, know what is right or wrong,but they show stuff that would really spoil a teenage mind,teaching teenagers that it's not wrong to swap brides ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and have a friend like Ichcha and U wouldn't be in trouble even if U try to kill her

Absolutely Divya....if a teenager who I assume is educated justifies Tapasya....I am really worried what wul dbe the future of inncoent little ones who might haave been hooked to this soap bcoz of the kids in this story or bocoz of their family members continuing to watch this story...its truly horrendous..i pity those little children watching this soap with out proper guidance...
TitansFan thumbnail

forget taps treating icha , wouldnt teenagers behave a nd think to some extent like taps if their sister or brother gets more attention then them ?? god bless the kids

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

forget taps treating icha , wouldnt teenagers behave a nd think to some extent like taps if their sister or brother gets more attention then them ?? god bless the kids

so true even i was laughing on her justification.... how pathetic it was?? sibling rivalry cant take someone to this extent... that only suits super psycho taps... and another googli was she said now you'll snatch mai-baba's love and status of this haveli too...baap re... now how can srkluver defend this nonsense???so if i follow newton taps theory then,,if in future i marry a person who has 3 or 4 younger brother and i become badi bahu,,,then i should kill other  4 brothers to save my status... i only want to see creatives only once,,cant say they'll change this crapy track after meeting me... but they must be ashamed of themselves for some time...
Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
they are shamless ppl , shonnu they wont be ashamed of themselves, its obvious that tina,nandish visit forum, dont u think they would talk about this or other members of cvs or team do visit forum ?? sweety ever show which runs with gud trps do visit indias biggest tv forum ,i,e IF ........ tabhi tho they had given this mata icha as detective out of blue ........... sibling rivaliry is healthy and they do out smart and excel in their fields to show their partents they ae best but dont sulk in rooms like taps does and join hands with evilness .... caz in this world friends are their to guide them in case if they step in wrong way , mana not everyone can have gud friends but no one can stoop so low like taps