Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ROFL arree aree arre i might as well stop explaining!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya's justification..... (Page 16)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by nuttycleo

since i didnt see it, what exactly did Tapu say in her justification??

"Sorry Icha.. mai aisi hi hoo!! Take it or leave it!!"

then Icha going.. arey..."take it" hi kiya tha...thats y i followed u in the B-toon house!!

lol..Icha actually taking a stand is so beyond my expectations from her!!

honestly there was nothing substantial in her arguements she felt she donated Jogi ,Veer and Vansh to Ichcha including Mai baba and Daddaji kind of bakwas...
aaah...so basically trying to fib herself again about the Uttarans she(Taps) actually got!!

Did Icha stand there, arms folded like Swami Vivekanand, give a superior but short smile, lift one eyebrow and say "Oh really?!!"

Now that wud have probably made Tapu want to commit suicide!!Wink

u mean sucessfully rightLOL,,,,,that might be the fantasy of many  people who watch UttaranSmile

Edited by shivani109 - 24 April 2010 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoutiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

even if taps get change of heart ( which is a far fetched theory) i won't want her 2 go unpunished & get veer.

its also dosen't happen in real life. ur bad deeds or karma always haunt u even if u take so many births whether sum1 believe in reincarnation or not but i think most of ppl agree on dis dat life cums 2 full circle if ur karmas r evil.

though i also believe in giving in 2nd chance but dat shud b dependent on conditions & da prsn involved & not 4 taps like ckt who keeps on turning more evil wenever shes given chance 2 rectify her mistakes or repenting. 

hmmm I agree............... but imagine getting a spiritually and physically dead Veer is not gr8 gift as well....only a character like Tapasya with constipation of intelligence can achieve such things in life...

Bobbyforyoutiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsAddict

but yaar, yeh ichha ne kya palti mari, ek hi din main "srkluvr" ki category se hamari category main aa gayi...that menas she was lying??.. tappu, main tumse bahut pyar karti hoon?? she was just avoiding Veer because he was through taps channel....Vansh is from rehab channel and first hand...so she really showed true colors...luv her for that....but bechara Veer ....kab tak sad songs gata rahega??  aur jale pe namak...tapasya ke liye gana padega " bahoon main chale aayoo...."  oh no poor guy...

I like ur channels theory...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyouanu rulztiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

well well well... i think we should take this under consideration that we are talking about a wamp an ISO certified WAMP.... now as far as the reason for evil to be evil has a question mark on it.....

but i would say jogi never adopt ichha in the way which affect tapu... you can easily analyze... tapu used wear glittering fancy dress show type clothes...but ichha had her cotton dresses to wear.....ichha used to travell in bus and auto but tapu had a car an d driver for her pick and drop.....  on the dining table ichha with her ammo used to serve food but they both took their pila daal and rice in their room...is that the equal treatment by jogi the mahatma??? he just callede her daughter but all the luxuries were only provided to evil taps...ichha was only a full time muft ki nuakrani to taps... and that was really not a reason to be jealous.... 

LOLISO certified WAMP, LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyouanu rulztiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bobbyforyou

Brilliant post Shivani Clap

I agree Tapasya was not justified in any of her statements.

I remember she did  not even allow her to eat food in peace e.g.,

When Ichcha won some prize in school and when food was

made as per  Ichcha's liking Taps made a big Nautankee at the

dining table.

What happened to the 5- 6 lakhs Ichcha's Dads insurance

money who gobbled it up????

How about 24/7 hard work of Ammo and 24/7 PA job of

Ichhca towards Taps?

How much money has Jogi Thakur paid them????

Many thanks Bobby.....I wonder if Jogi is a big fraud...he definately seems to have cheated on Ammo and Ichcha, if not why did Ammo give a ?gold/? silver coin only  to Veer during his engagement....SHE could have definatley given him more nice gifts, looks likeJogi has gobbled up all the insurance money, dirty ....JogiAngry

Bobbyforyoutiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
chi chi chi! this is not good! i cant see all this!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top