Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

still.............while whatever she is doing is wrong however its not entirely her fault

🤣

ichha's fault or nani's or jogi or anybody else
other than the future mahaan tappu baba  😆

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divy609

Whether it's entirely or partially her fault the executions have been done by her so it is her fault she can't blame anyone else

yup agreed. every prsn is wholly responsible 4 his /her bad deeds results.

i agreed jogi might've  been responsible 4 it also but not more than 30% as if he had nipped da bud in her childhood den dis tappu who've da misconception of being miss perfect has long been vanished & she wud 've been da same 8-yr. old innocent. yes i agree dat once upon a time she was.

i've read sum1 dat they watched it from da time nan-rash entered but i've watched it from its 1st epi but i havn't found any1 oder dan her 2 b responsible 4 messing her life & oders.
tiny15 thumbnail

but u admit none of this wudve happened if jogi had helped tapu from the very start? saala to cover his own mistake and feeling bad when tapu sent icha to jungle cos it reminded him of himself sent tapu for punishment after havng spoilt her and then expected her to be a perfect angel when he brought in another girl to stay and then never helps then despite knowing that nani is poisonng her mind having the cheek to say "my sanscaar didnt let me throw u out!" i mean seriously! no wonder tapu is so angry! i know murder is going to far but its all the result of the jealousy not being treated at an early age! seriously u cant expect tapu t grow up n say "oh look i've become mature now so my hatred for icha has to stop"nope....u learn something in childhood it stays! childhood experiences impact on ur life in a great way! did jogi ever bother to find out why tapu did what she did that wedding night? and her brains tell her that icha is wrong.....because that is what she has learn from a young age! i will not give up the teachings my elders gave me unless they r proved wrong!

hey didn't u rem dat its not jogi who brought iccha 2 home as divya had strictly warned damini not 2 bring any kids 2 haveli but its ur tappu dears wish who insisted her parents 2 do so even divya was not in favour of it & jogi quite indifferent 2wards iccha. its only dat he never ill-treated any of his servants. so i think its his big mistakes 2 treat dem nicely. & 1 thing more its tappu dears wish 2 let iccha study wid her in da same school & wants same treatment 2 her 2 .

& wen iccha started showing her talents madam taps getting jealous, rem smearing iccha wid lipstick so dat she cudn't cum 2 front row & asking her not 2 dance well so dat she can bcum fav. of teacher.

now if she thinks her so high of her why didn't she outperformed iccha in these activities. may b u can get jealous of ur frnds or sibling on dis but u don't do all these evilness.it can  b only done by psycho ppl or who is purely evil trying 2 dominate whether they r deserving it or not. so kindly its a request don't go on blaming any1 oder dan tapwater.

i m sorry i wrote dis quite harshly but u r now getting on my nerves by ur constant "tappu" "tappu"  chanting just like dat stupid previous icchaki dear.

and also i'ven't expctd dat i wrote or think all these abt taps as in childhood its taps ckt whom i like more dan icchaki.but i think icchaki after finding frnd like tappu along oder basti frnds got improved whereas taps bcum evil in disguise of her fake luv 2wards iccha including her parents.
Edited by tiny15 - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh divya mightve had some sense in that time...bt jogi's fault started by sending tapu to the hostel....instead of understanding her feelings and explaining everything to her she was sent to a punishment...and thats where her hatred started!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

tiny  dear , why are u wasting ur time hon ??

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

tiny  dear , why are u wasting ur time hon ??

hi jaya, yaar kya karoon control nahi hota jab taps dear ko defend karne wali limit cross ho jati.though i trie a lot but u can understand its really-2 v.v.difficult. hope u didn't get offended by my earlier post.😃😃
nutmeg7 thumbnail
100 ppl feel tappu is rotten....2-3 dont...so majority wins....
final verdict- tappu is a 🤬
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeh divya mightve had some sense in that time...bt jogi's fault started by sending tapu to the hostel....instead of understanding her feelings and explaining everything to her she was sent to a punishment...and thats where her hatred started!

dear girl sending her to the hostel was a very LENIENT punishment for what ur darling tappu had done..if she would ahve been in my house under my parents she would have been locked up in the bathroom ,on bread and water..and grounded for life...what explaining did u expect he father to give her when she knowingly left sum1 to die???am also an only child..so dnt bother telling me abt love and pampering..once when i was a kid i had spoken out loudly to my maid and my father had made me apologise...so did i turn into a psychotic creature and try to kill her???no...tht is the diff btwn tappu and other normal non-evil people..
i understand tht everyone in the forum has given up explaining thse things to u..bt u have to understand tht pity for this character is wasted..u are 18..still not lived out of home am sure..when u see the world u will meet millions of wierdos...cant go on pitying everyone dear,u will go mad..trust me..

Originally posted by: anu rulz

</div>dear girl sending her to the hostel was a very LENIENT punishment for what ur darling tappu had done..if she would ahve been in my house under my parents she would have been locked up in the bathroom ,on bread and water..and grounded for life...what explaining did u expect he father to give her when she knowingly left sum1 to die???am also an only child..so dnt bother telling me abt love and pampering..once when i was a kid i had spoken out loudly to my maid and my father had made me apologise...so did i turn into a psychotic creature and try to kill her???no...tht is the diff btwn tappu and other normal non-evil people..
<div>i understand tht everyone in the forum has given up explaining thse things to u..bt u have to understand tht pity for this character is wasted..u are 18..still not lived out of home am sure..when u see the world u will meet millions of wierdos...cant go on pitying everyone dear,u will go mad..trust me..

see it's very easy to sit at home and sympathise with a particular character but in reality it mite be diff.....the kind of person srkluver is defending mite become the one whom she cant tolerate......if she comes across a psychottic like Tappu in real life then what will she do? Def not go and sympathise with her i am sure...and if she says that she will sympathaise with her and say that her actions are justified then i wud say that she is lieing.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 arree aree arre i might as well stop explaining!