Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't accept their so-called concept of sibling-rivalry as well....Is sibling rivalry to leave your so-called sister in a jungle at night and go away We all talk of Taps having started planning by herself now But did Nani tell her to leave Ichcha at the jungle??? I guess not Never did Tapasya in her young age try to out-perform Ichcha in anything but it was just cheat her somehow and go in place of her and get some name and even now she's doing the same thing
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol where have u guys reached with this!!!! its a simple enough issue! totally psychologically correct! if a child who recieves all the attention and love is then shared with a stranger who comes to stay then there is bound to be some jealousy. the only reason tapu's jealousy has turned to hatred is because nani has poisoned her mind and jogi divya were so dumb they never reaslised
shivani9 thumbnail
I believe jealousy and hatredness are the two eyes of Tapasya..and evilness her brain...she was born with them long before Ichcha entered her life
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

I believe jealousy and hatredness are the two eyes of Tapasya..and evilness her brain...she was born with them long before Ichcha entered her life

really? when was she evil b4 icha came??? this is alll jogi's fault!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

really? when was she evil b4 icha came??? this is alll jogi's fault!

Yaa I agree its Jogi's fault if he gave birth to her.......
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Yaa I agree its Jogi's fault if he gave birth to her.......

no jogi's fault for killing icha's father
shivani9 thumbnail

no jogi's fault for killing icha's father

Definately its a crime to kill someone even if accidental...but  plotting to kill anyone is worse and Tapasya is such a worst character
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Definately its a crime to kill someone even if accidental...but  plotting to kill anyone is worse and Tapasya is such a worst character

yeh.....definitely jogi's action made him guilty so he brough icha in the house and this turned tapasya's world upside down!
shivani9 thumbnail

yeh.....definitely jogi's action made him guilty so he brough icha in the house and this turned tapasya's world upside down!

I couldn't see any thing turned upside down in her world...but she turned upside down and started seeing things differently...its her fault exclusively no one can be blamed if she wishes to walk on her head instead of her feet...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
she was just a child....and suddenly her love became half? and it wasnt even her sibling it was a total stranger girl!