Tapasya's justification.....

Posted: 14 years ago

There was no justification of a single word uttered by Tapasya In Saturday's episode...😑

I would agree Tapasya was right in what she said  if Jogi never killed Ichcha's Dad...

If Divya had not met with the accident and fell down from those horrible stairs and

become paralysed and nurtured back to good health because of the constant moral

support of Ammo beside service.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Tapasya's nature is such that should Jogi and Divya be fortunate to have another

offspring, she would have been a nightmare with exactly the same kind of attitude

and behaviour towards them just as she was for Ichcha.😑

Ichcha got everything in her life because of her mother and also because of her own

good nature and good human values inculcated by her mother😊

Tapasya's role in Ichcha's life is nothing but worse than hell.....πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ

If Veer or Vansh fell in love with Ichcha they fell in love with her out of heir own will

not under the influence of Tapasya....πŸ˜›

so whatever she uttered in her justification was absolute bullshitttt 😑😑😳

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
one thing i dont understand - why wouldnt jogi tell tapasya the story of icchas dad?? may be creatives would be forced to portray tappu in another way if she knew the truth.
Originally posted by sudss

one thing i dont understand - why wouldnt jogi tell tapasya the story of icchas dad?? may be creatives would be forced to portray tappu in another way if she knew the truth.

In my opinion.......it may be because he never wanted his possible daughter to live in guilt

that her dad was a criminal......

in anycase even if he tells her his past, I dont see Tapasya as a character

willing to share someone's burden,,,

shez a person who takes joy in other's misery so it would be very unlike of her

to feel symapthetic towards Jogi and make any differance to her own meaningless life....Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
i agree shivani , i havent bared whole spllllllllllllllllllllllll masala episode god wat a torture ..... taps has no right to justify and as usual plya blame game on jogi no way , idont know wat bakwas she said but i dont agree to her wat so ever
Originally posted by JayaV

i agree shivani , i havent bared whole spllllllllllllllllllllllll masala episode god wat a torture ..... taps has no right to justify and as usual plya blame game on jogi no way , idont know wat bakwas she said but i dont agree to her wat so ever

πŸ˜†, I watched it out of curiosity to see what was happening and hopefully i havent missed out any parts on the upload, it was the story in the form of anwering our questions raised here, i had a good laugh watching some ridiculous answers at times esp when Tapasya was justifying her nature, at no point of time I felt bad for she had gone thro in her life...its self inflicted injury she cant blame anyone for her misery,,,
wheter taps knows the truth @ icchas dad or not...she is one person [as rightly put by iccha] who will spoil her doll...deface....make it ugly throw it away and want to snatch icchas doll......when tappu cant see the truth @ veer or vansh ' luv for iccha....will she see the truth @ icchas dad and be gud?
ummm i will make no comment here because it will jst lead to another fight but id just like to say that I really felt for tapu today!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ummm i will make no comment here because it will jst lead to another fight but id just like to say that I really felt for tapu today!

Darling, I dont think we had any fights..its just a matter of expressing what we feel is right....well thanks for not throwing me off my feet with a change of ur mind......😊
Originally posted by shivani109

Darling, I dont think we had any fights..its just a matter of expressing what we feel is right....well thanks for not throwing me off my feet with a change of ur mind......😊

lol no just in every post i support tapu it ends up being me vs evryone elseπŸ˜† but i really felt very bad for tapu today! poor gal she herself doesnt know what a horrible state she is in
Absolutely,there was no justification in what Taps told.She asked forgiveness (for what???) and then started shouting It seems if she was not there Ichcha wouldn't have got anything 😑 Then Veer would have been completely out of picture then who would she persuade ki "Mujhe Veer chahiye" No gal would give her fiancee except this dumb Ichcha .....