Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged

There was no justification of a single word uttered by Tapasya In Saturday's episode...Angry

I would agree Tapasya was right in what she said  if Jogi never killed Ichcha's Dad...

If Divya had not met with the accident and fell down from those horrible stairs and

become paralysed and nurtured back to good health because of the constant moral

support of Ammo beside service.WinkTongueSmile

Tapasya's nature is such that should Jogi and Divya be fortunate to have another

offspring, she would have been a nightmare with exactly the same kind of attitude

and behaviour towards them just as she was for Ichcha.Angry

Ichcha got everything in her life because of her mother and also because of her own

good nature and good human values inculcated by her motherSmile

Tapasya's role in Ichcha's life is nothing but worse than hell.....CryBig smile

If Veer or Vansh fell in love with Ichcha they fell in love with her out of heir own will

not under the influence of Tapasya....Tongue

so whatever she uttered in her justification was absolute bullshitttt AngryAngryEmbarrassed

Edited by shivani109 - 18 April 2010 at 12:40am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fansanya90BobbyforyouOnlySarunpassiflorargattuanu rulzarunima_LUITqueen_of_heartsjyoti06~~~~tiny15shonuumatwamangoChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya's justification....." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
one thing i dont understand - why wouldnt jogi tell tapasya the story of icchas dad?? may be creatives would be forced to portray tappu in another way if she knew the truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mistybluelrl fan-Amri-shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

one thing i dont understand - why wouldnt jogi tell tapasya the story of icchas dad?? may be creatives would be forced to portray tappu in another way if she knew the truth.

In my opinion.......it may be because he never wanted his possible daughter to live in guilt

that her dad was a criminal......

in anycase even if he tells her his past, I dont see Tapasya as a character

willing to share someone's burden,,,

shez a person who takes joy in other's misery so it would be very unlike of her

to feel symapthetic towards Jogi and make any differance to her own meaningless life....

Edited by shivani109 - 18 April 2010 at 1:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyourgattu-Amri-shonuutiny15

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i agree shivani , i havent bared whole spllllllllllllllllllllllll masala episode god wat a torture ..... taps has no right to justify and as usual plya blame game on jogi no way , idont know wat bakwas she said but i dont agree to her wat so ever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

i agree shivani , i havent bared whole spllllllllllllllllllllllll masala episode god wat a torture ..... taps has no right to justify and as usual plya blame game on jogi no way , idont know wat bakwas she said but i dont agree to her wat so ever

LOL, I watched it out of curiosity to see what was happening and hopefully i havent missed out any parts on the upload, it was the story in the form of anwering our questions raised here, i had a good laugh watching some ridiculous answers at times esp when Tapasya was justifying her nature, at no point of time I felt bad for she had gone thro in her life...its self inflicted injury she cant blame anyone for her misery,,,

Bobbyforyoushonuu

bb2_fan

bb2_fan

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
wheter taps knows the truth @ icchas dad or not...she is one person [as rightly put by iccha] who will spoil her doll...deface....make it ugly throw it away and want to snatch icchas doll......when tappu cant see the truth @ veer or vansh ' luv for iccha....will she see the truth @ icchas dad and be gud?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9shonuuChillMaarYaar

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
ummm i will make no comment here because it will jst lead to another fight but id just like to say that I really felt for tapu today!

shivani9shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ummm i will make no comment here because it will jst lead to another fight but id just like to say that I really felt for tapu today!

Darling, I dont think we had any fights..its just a matter of expressing what we feel is right....well thanks for not throwing me off my feet with a change of ur mind......Smile

Bobbyforyoushonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top