Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anchal2

hey Ruhi,
you watched the episodes, how did you like Monday's...I've only watch the last few minuted of monday's (which was the worst part :( )
Hi Anchal! Yes I did watch the episode and if u dont try to imagine 'what would I've done if I were in Pratigya's place' then, the episode becomes pretty good esp. during the beginning scene where Krishna tries to get closer to Pratigya v.lovingly - ITS SOOO ROMANTIC!!! (from Krishna's POV, of course!) and u can actually feel Pratigya's fears/pain when Krishna loses his temper!!!  Like I said, it WAS sad and painful to watch Pratigya in pain and disappointing to watch Krishna's lowly thoughts BUT when u think that Krishna IS supposed to be such a character with no understandings at all and Pratigya had to go through this ordeal sometime in her so-called marriage, it becomes tolerable...  The GOOD thing is the CVs did a v.nice job in protraying Krishna's flaws without making him completely inhuman ie. he doesnt force himself on her and has decided to leave her alone!!! And even though hurt and scared, Pratigya is the winner of this round!!!

BOTH Arhaan and Pooja gave a superb performance!!! So, I would say u watch it thinking that its a serial and for entertainment purpose only without getting all serious about it!!!

PS:  I guess, we got too much into thinking who is right and who is wrong, and after reading unjust comments against Pratigya, I was too much into defending her, that we forgot that Krishna is supposed to be a shady character and therefore must have faults.  I think we started to hope for Krishna to change too early in the show and so all the disappointed feelings!LOL

Edited by limits - 21 April 2010 at 7:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anchal2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan like Rajeev ????? (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
well for me arhaan is arhaan and rajeev is rajeev.....

i agree both have intense eyes....but whenever arhaan shows his intense eyes with all emotions....i just get drowned in them and when rajeev shows his intense eyes i sway by his emotions in them....

i love acting which is expressed through eyes.....such eyes only SRK has in bollywood who express all his feelings through his eyes.....

both arhaan and rajeev are great actors.....

sujal the legendary lover....how can one forget him....his love and obsession for kashish.....it still can't be forgotten.....

krishna has the same obsession and love for pratigya but his is more of roughness while sujal is silent....

but krishna reminds me of srk all the time.....

i feel he can be compared to srk in darr......the way he portrays his love is just like srk in darr.....too much intensity...passion...obsession for prags even though she doesn't love him

i will say arhaan is srk of television.....

yup sujal-krishna are same in terms of their love and obsession for their ladylove and their indiviual attitute but there is difference in sujal-krishna character too....sujal cries and brings out his pain either with his mom or him being alone but krishna doesn't brings out his pain....he hides within himself....he hides his pain and brings fake smile on his face so that noone notice his pain.....and when he is alone he thinks what went wrong....

krishna kind of person doesn't brings his pain out in open unlike sujal who knows how to bring his pain out......

for krishna to bring his pain out either he needs to get drunk and pour out his feelings or cries out....but both krishna can never do because in this manner our krishna is very civilised and i respect him for that alot even more than my eternal lover sujal.....

but yes in terms of attitute i love sujal for some reason maybe because he is soft through behaviour but rough through his words and he doesn't have cheap mentality about women which krishna have and also krishna is rough so for some reason indiviual attitute i prefer sujal than krishna because i don't like abusing which krishna have done to prats.....but love krishu being comical and cool attitute...which sujal lacks.....sujal is more intense and serious while krishna is all rounder....his one liners just rocks big time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

sib123

Groupbie

sib123

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvasu

Originally posted by sib123

yeah, i m having the exact feeling for a while, but Krishna can be funny sometyms whereas Sujal was always serious..........

I agree with you Krishna is funny and Sujal is serious. But Rajeev can be funny, he showed his humorous side in LTL. After Rajeev left serials I was waiting for a complete package like him and I believe we have found one in Arhaan........Don't you agree???

yeah i do agree, but still i think i like Krishna better........Smile

suvasu

suvasu

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well for me arhaan is arhaan and rajeev is rajeev.....

i agree both have intense eyes....but whenever arhaan shows his intense eyes with all emotions....i just get drowned in them and when rajeev shows his intense eyes i sway by his emotions in them....

i love acting which is expressed through eyes.....such eyes only SRK has in bollywood who express all his feelings through his eyes.....

both arhaan and rajeev are great actors.....

sujal the legendary lover....how can one forget him....his love and obsession for kashish.....it still can't be forgotten.....

krishna has the same obsession and love for pratigya but his is more of roughness while sujal is silent....

but krishna reminds me of srk all the time.....

i feel he can be compared to srk in darr......the way he portrays his love is just like srk in darr.....too much intensity...passion...obsession for prags even though she doesn't love him

i will say arhaan is srk of television.....

yup sujal-krishna are same in terms of their love and obsession for their ladylove and their indiviual attitute but there is difference in sujal-krishna character too....sujal cries and brings out his pain either with his mom or him being alone but krishna doesn't brings out his pain....he hides within himself....he hides his pain and brings fake smile on his face so that noone notice his pain.....and when he is alone he thinks what went wrong....

krishna kind of person doesn't brings his pain out in open unlike sujal who knows how to bring his pain out......

for krishna to bring his pain out either he needs to get drunk and pour out his feelings or cries out....but both krishna can never do because in this manner our krishna is very civilised and i respect him for that alot even more than my eternal lover sujal.....

but yes in terms of attitute i love sujal for some reason maybe because he is soft through behaviour but rough through his words and he doesn't have cheap mentality about women which krishna have and also krishna is rough so for some reason indiviual attitute i prefer sujal than krishna because i don't like abusing which krishna have done to prats.....but love krishu being comical and cool attitute...which sujal lacks.....sujal is more intense and serious while krishna is all rounder....his one liners just rocks big time

I found your observation very interesting. Well SRK is my fav bollywood actor and Rajeev and Arhaan are my fav telewood actors...........I liked the way you compared both of them but at the same time outlined the differences. Probably you might be knowing that Rajeev is nicknamed as SRK of Telewood.......and you felt similarities b/w Arhaan and SRK. Probably there are and that might be the reason why I like these guys very much....... Now come on guys we should try to bring Arhaan's rank up........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top