Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

ifun

ifun

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Originally posted by suvasu

Totally agree with you. Thats what even I was trying to imply. I don't think the shows are similar and I wasn't comparing the shows. I was just commenting about two of my fav actors in tele both of whom have very intense eyes..........
Hello Suvasu!!!  I dont really know how to read eyes ie. dont know if they r intense or sad or etc..ROFLROFLROFL 
But, I do feel happy when Krishna is happy after he had done something thats good and right - according to ME ofcourse!LOL Me is NOT completely in denial like ahemm...u know who! BUT I do like to be in denial and believe in his feelings for Pratigya as honest and true love...LOL

And, I still remember, when Kashish got married to Piyush instead of Sujal, lets just say, I used up almost half of tissues in the cleanex packet or u can say my situation was a lot like the Saxena family where a flood comes every now and then...ROFL  and I think I sweared at Kashish sooo badly that my ma started scolding me! ROFLROFLROFL 

I think, I mentioned in a few of my comments as well that Arhaan is the best TV actor I've seen in a long time after Rajeev...Big smile  And I wouldnt have mentioned all those stuff abt. comparison if I hadnt read a few comments where they were comparing this show with those repitively similar serials of Ekta...Ouch  I think a lot of people who watched Ekta serials share similar feelings and if someone new in this forum read comments where Pratigya is being compared to Ekta serials, they might not even want to watch this show...Confused So, thats why I had to get those not v.few words out of my head...Tongue

PS:  I should've thanked u on my first post... guess I was distracted for some reason Embarrassed...SO, ThAnX suvasu, for opening this topic and sharing ur opinions which are v.similar to mine Big smileBig smileBig smile

To be honest LIMITS I have become your admirer now..........I am glad to find somebody else with similar taste. I stopped watching KTH soon after Rajeev left. I hope Arhaan never leaves Pratigya.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan like Rajeev ????? (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Me too!!!Big smile I stopped watching it after Rajeev left and I am soo glad he left coz, if he had stayed, Ekta was completely prepared to ruin my image of him...  The story later on, when I tuned in just to watch how the plastic surgeried Sujal was doing - was totally disgusting!!! Like, sister marrying the brother-in-law and etc....YUCK!!!
Again, I too hope that Arhaan & Pooja never leaves the show or the show never becomes nything like ny of Ekta serials...And so far, I am quite satisfied with Pratigya StarStarStar Except for todays episode which I decided to watch with tomorrow's episode....Cant really watch Pratigya being hurt by Krishna without ny ray of better hope!!!Unhappy

Edited by limits - 19 April 2010 at 4:15pm

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
oohh i usd 2 think i'm the only one who thinks like tht..Krishna's character does remind me of Sujal Garewal..my all time fav character...

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
thats true

princess_kajal

Groupbie

princess_kajal

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvasu

Arhaan reminds me of Rajeev Khandelwal.. Now don't get me wrong. They don't look alike. Both of them are really good looking guys and very good actors. Both of them have got very intense eyes which conveys lots of emotion even without saying any dialogues. Does anybody else feel like that??? Sujal was obsessed with Kashish and now Krishna is obsessed with Pratigya. I love both of them.........

Yeah !! I agree with u Smile
SmileSmile
Smile

ifun

ifun

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Me too!!!Big smile I stopped watching it after Rajeev left and I am soo glad he left coz, if he had stayed, Ekta was completely prepared to ruin my image of him...  The story later on, when I tuned in just to watch how the plastic surgeried Sujal was doing - was totally disgusting!!! Like, sister marrying the brother-in-law and etc....YUCK!!!
Again, I too hope that Arhaan & Pooja never leaves the show or the show never becomes nything like ny of Ekta serials...And so far, I am quite satisfied with Pratigya StarStarStar Except for todays episode which I decided to watch with tomorrow's episode....Cant really watch Pratigya being hurt by Krishna without ny ray of better hope!!!Unhappy

I did read the summary of KTH in India forums after Rajeev left and I agree it was disgusting. I think Kashish married about 5 times apparently. Hope the CVs are sensible enough not to spoil Pratigya. By the way as an Arhaan fan I think you should have watched that episode(if you haven't already). Arhaan was fabulous as usual which proves my point that he is the next Tele superstar..........I have to add Pooja was also excellent(I am not a fan of hers but hats off to her for her excellent performance)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Yeah!!! I did watch it on Tuesday and BOTH Arhaan and Pooja were brilliant!!!ClapClapClap

I am a fan of both and I dont know if u read my other comments, but I think Krishna did many wrongs to Pratigya and she suffered a lot bcoz of him... Even though Krishna's background makes his behavior not-so-shocking BUT it still doesnt make ny of his actions right at all!!! And I dont really like it very much when Pratigya is blamed for her behavior towards Krishna when Krishna is the one responsible for those behaviors... I read a few v.serious comments where Krishna was disliked a lot for his actions towards Pratigya on Monday's episode... So, I was a little bit tired and sad to be disappointed in Krishna for hurting Pratigya and thought of skipping it...

But after watching it, I thought why didnt I watch it yesterday?LOL
I mean, yea it was sad and painful to watch Pratigya cry in pain and fear, AND it was also sad and disappointing to see Krishna behave/think so lowly BUT that's how the character Krishna actually IS... And I think the CVs did a great job in showing his flaws without making him too much of an animal! StarStarStar

I guess I got very serious about a serial and forgot that the actors are doing a fabulous job in portraying their wonderful and refreshing characters.Embarrassed

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hey Ruhi,
you watched the episodes, how did you like Monday's...I've only watch the last few minuted of monday's (which was the worst part :( )

Post Reply New Post

Go to top