Page 4 Page 6

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvasu

Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by i love raj

yes i think that u are right my friend arhaan reminds me of rajeev khandelwal and if u guys can look that what ever is going on in pratigiya reminds me of kahiin to hoga when kashish get's married to sujal to get revenge from sujal for piyush's murder that same track is been showing in pratigiya also that atlast pratigiya has married krishna and she's doing the samething in the show which kashish used to do when kashish got married to sujal in kahiin to hoga she was creating all those things with sujal but after that long track she got to know that what ever she did with sujal was wrong when she get's to know that sujal was innocent and after all those misunderstandings kashish asks sorry to sujal and they get together in the show so maybe the future track of pratigiya will go on with kahiin to hoga track
same track ekta mam showed in KASTURI serial too...ouch!

Kasturi was similar to Kahin to hoga in some aspects like Kasturi marrying Robbie's best friend. but it doesn't  have any similarity with Pratigya. Also Robbie was a casanova and flirt in the beginning while both Sujal and Krishna believed in the concept of one woman, one true love.
i just said kasturi was similar to Kahin to hoga especially marriging robbie for taking revenge of her husband's death, and i hate multiple marriage ...arghAngry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan like Rajeev ????? (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArmaanBabii

ArmaanBabii

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

omg......sujal waz a crazy luver...but abe bol rahu na be!! krishna bhai jaya koi nahi be!!

i love raj

Groupbie

i love raj

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
well kasturi was not similar to kahiin to hoga if any one remembers that serial kayamath which started after kahiin to hoga on starplus it was similar to kahiin to hoga as they showed in the beginning that pranchi used to love neev and miland used to love ayesha but pranchi's family convince her to marry milind and neev get's married to that ayesha whom milind used to love so i don't think that kahiin to hoga was similar to kasturi

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suvasu

Originally posted by i love raj

yes i think that u are right my friend arhaan reminds me of rajeev khandelwal and if u guys can look that what ever is going on in pratigiya reminds me of kahiin to hoga when kashish get's married to sujal to get revenge from sujal for piyush's murder that same track is been showing in pratigiya also that atlast pratigiya has married krishna and she's doing the samething in the show which kashish used to do when kashish got married to sujal in kahiin to hoga she was creating all those things with sujal but after that long track she got to know that what ever she did with sujal was wrong when she get's to know that sujal was innocent and after all those misunderstandings kashish asks sorry to sujal and they get together in the show so maybe the future track of pratigiya will go on with kahiin to hoga track
same track ekta mam showed in KASTURI serial too...ouch!

Kasturi was similar to Kahin to hoga in some aspects like Kasturi marrying Robbie's best friend. but it doesn't  have any similarity with Pratigya. Also Robbie was a casanova and flirt in the beginning while both Sujal and Krishna believed in the concept of one woman, one true love.
i just said kasturi was similar to Kahin to hoga especially marriging robbie for taking revenge of her husband's death, and i hate multiple marriage ...arghAngry

Kasturi started off like Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai :) then it slowly evolved to Kahin to hoga and then it became like a typical Ekta show Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siinnce.09

Kasturi started off like Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai :) then it slowly evolved to Kahin to hoga and then it became like a typical Ekta show Ouch
Clap very well said dear.

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyone!!!

I dont think this serial is nything like ny of Ekta's serials - PRATIGYA is a V.DIFFERENT SHOW(SO FAR!Tongue)& v.much UNLIKE ny of Ekta's Shows(all of which BTW, have one or more things in common!LOL)
Yeah, this show has the marriage-for-revenge channel LOL BUT the reasons behind this scenario is nothing like those in the SILLY Ekta Shows -Pratigya's marriage situation is NOTHING like Kashish's who was once in love with SUJAL and was a fool to think that SUJAL can murder her husband who BTW also used to be SUJAL's Best Friend!!!Thumbs DownIts not even close to the circle of Milind marrying Prachi for revenge against Ayesha marrying Neal for revenge against Prachi.Thumbs DownThumbs Down
Yes, it also has the saas-bahu channel BUT AGAIN, very different from ny of the same old Ekta serials...

AND LASTLY, I think, marriage and saas-bahu are v.common in ny HINDI serial and I'm quite sure that Ekta got her crazy ideas from TV serials which she watched as a teenager as well!.....Wink

NOW, the BIG question:  What does ARHAAN & RAJEEV have in common???
1. BOTH are my favorite actors on TV!!!
2. BOTH portrayed a v.unique and complex character!
3. BOTH are shy and completely different from the characters they played!
4. BOTH are super-talented actors!
5. BOTH played a character whose love for ONE girl is sooo honest, sweet, innocent and true! AND ME just love such characters!!!Big smile

Edited by limits - 18 April 2010 at 6:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu-SMay31-shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
@ limit i agree with u. u r right...Smile

to be frank i don't like to compare this show with ekta's. she grinds the same flour again and again Girrrrrrrrr...i hate her multi marriage concepts and dead person coming alive ufff...but one thing i have to say almost all her lead actors are awesome.

Edited by shumi. - 18 April 2010 at 6:39pm

AqUaMaRiN

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Soo TRUE!!!  I mean, multimarriage happens at certain places in the world but, SOO NOT in the yucky way Ekta presents them!!! Like...forget it!!! Dont wanna ruin my mood by remembering all those disgusting stuff...

Yeah! The lead ACTORS are v.talented BUT dont u think the characters they portray are sooo predictable??? I mean, after PRATHAM and SUJAL and ANGAD, most of the lead characters are either similar or a mixture of these three. I used to love Cezzane Khan nd his character in KZK BUT darn Ekta! Ruined both the character and my of image of the actor!!! I am glad Sujal had a plastic surgery and Rajeev quit the show or else my image of him would've been ruined as well!!!

PS: I liked only MIHIR coming back from dead otherwise, yuck!!!

Edited by limits - 18 April 2010 at 6:56pm

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top