Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Everyone!!!

I dont think this serial is nything like ny of Ekta's serials - PRATIGYA is a V.DIFFERENT SHOW(SO FAR!πŸ˜›)& v.much UNLIKE ny of Ekta's Shows(all of which BTW, have one or more things in common!πŸ˜†)
Yeah, this show has the marriage-for-revenge channel πŸ˜† BUT the reasons behind this scenario is nothing like those in the SILLY Ekta Shows -Pratigya's marriage situation is NOTHING like Kashish's who was once in love with SUJAL and was a fool to think that SUJAL can murder her husband who BTW also used to be SUJAL's Best Friend!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌIts not even close to the circle of Milind marrying Prachi for revenge against Ayesha marrying Neal for revenge against Prachi.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Yes, it also has the saas-bahu channel BUT AGAIN, very different from ny of the same old Ekta serials...

AND LASTLY, I think, marriage and saas-bahu are v.common in ny HINDI serial and I'm quite sure that Ekta got her crazy ideas from TV serials which she watched as a teenager as well!.....πŸ˜‰

NOW, the BIG question:  What does ARHAAN & RAJEEV have in common???
1. BOTH are my favorite actors on TV!!!
2. BOTH portrayed a v.unique and complex character!
3. BOTH are shy and completely different from the characters they played!
4. BOTH are super-talented actors!
5. BOTH played a character whose love for ONE girl is sooo honest, sweet, innocent and true! AND ME just love such characters!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by limits - 14 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ limit i agree with u. u r right...😊

to be frank i don't like to compare this show with ekta's. she grinds the same flour again and again Girrrrrrrrr...i hate her multi marriage concepts and dead person coming alive ufff...but one thing i have to say almost all her lead actors are awesome.
Edited by shumi. - 14 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Soo TRUE!!!  I mean, multimarriage happens at certain places in the world but, SOO NOT in the yucky way Ekta presents them!!! Like...forget it!!! Dont wanna ruin my mood by remembering all those disgusting stuff...

Yeah! The lead ACTORS are v.talented BUT dont u think the characters they portray are sooo predictable??? I mean, after PRATHAM and SUJAL and ANGAD, most of the lead characters are either similar or a mixture of these three. I used to love Cezzane Khan nd his character in KZK BUT darn Ekta! Ruined both the character and my of image of the actor!!! I am glad Sujal had a plastic surgery and Rajeev quit the show or else my image of him would've been ruined as well!!!

PS: I liked only MIHIR coming back from dead otherwise, yuck!!!
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: limits

Soo TRUE!!!  I mean, multimarriage happens at certain places in the world But, SOO NOT in the yucky way Ekta presents them!!! Like...forget it!!! Dont wanna ruin my mood by remembering all those disgusting stuff...

Yeah! The lead ACTORS are v.talented BUT dont u think the characters they portray are sooo predictable??? I mean, after PRATHAM and SUJAL and ANGAD, most of the lead characters are either similar or a mixture of these three. I used to love Cezzane Khan nd his character in KZK BUT darn Ekta! Ruined both the character and my of image of the actor!!! I am glad Sujal had a plastic surgery and Rajeev quit the show or else my image of him would've been ruined as well!!!

PS: I liked only MIHIR coming back from dead otherwise, yuck!!!

I agree, the way Ekta has portrayed multi-marriages is absolutely disgusting ! They show women to being so immoral and cheap. If you have watched Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai, you would have seen how cheaply Ekta created the character of Kripa ! The traditional girl got completely lost amongst all the fame and glamour.

LOL and Angad was one of the most sexiest characters made by Ekta haha 😳😳
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: siinnce.09

I agree, the way Ekta has portrayed multi-marriages is absolutely disgusting ! They show women to being so immoral and cheap. If you have watched Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai, you would have seen how cheaply Ekta created the character of Kripa ! The traditional girl got completely lost amongst all the fame and glamour.

LOL and Angad was one of the most sexiest characters made by Ekta haha 😳😳

i think you people did not watch kasturi...god only knows how many times kasturi got married in that serial...ewww... first girish,then raunak,then robbie, then kabhir and then she was about to marry abhimanyu...finally in the last episode they showed kasturi marrying robbie again.karan patel aka robbie was mind blowing in his acting and he is fantastic dancer too.his every concert in that serial was awesome. Edited by shumi. - 14 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

i think you people did not watch kasturi...god only knows how many times kasturi got married in that serial...ewww... first girish,then raunak,then robbie, then kabhir and then she was about to marry abhimanyu...finally in the last episode they showed kasturi marrying robbie again.karan patel aka robbie was mind blowing in his acting and he is fantastic dancer too.his every concert in that serial was awesome.

lol I have watched Kasturi from the start till the end. Kasturi was disgusting ! The majority of the time she hated on Robbie then just got married to different people and kept breaking his heart and making him an alcoholic ! Similarly Kashish from Kahin to hoga had multiple marriages either fake or whatever but still annoying ! And Kripa from Kaisa yeh pyar hai just kept hating on the guy and oh she was the worst one in my opinion.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes i also feel that arhaan is the only actor on t.v after rajeev who has truely justified his character.i find rajeev's glimpse in arhaan's acting that's why i started watching the show.
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suvasu

Arhaan reminds me of Rajeev Khandelwal.. Now don't get me wrong. They don't look alike. Both of them are really good looking guys and very good actors. Both of them have got very intense eyes which conveys lots of emotion even without saying any dialogues. Does anybody else feel like that??? Sujal was obsessed with Kashish and now Krishna is obsessed with Pratigya. I love both of them.........

Now that you mentioned it, I see it.
The expressive eyes always get me...
Kahin to Hoga was the first hindi serial I ever watched. And it remains my favourite to this day. Kahin to Hoga was sooo memorable. πŸ˜ƒ His and Aamna's onscreen jodi was like a spectacular. A bit of a rare comet (sadly), but thats what makes it memorable doesnt it? Its rarity?
Maybe you're right. Maybe Krishna and Pratigya will follow in their footsteps.
But I definitly think Sujal's obsession was different than Krishna's. Sujal, although intense, was extremely patient and gentle with his lady love. Whereas Krishna...but I won't get into that again...😊
ifun thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: limits

Hello Everyone!!!

I dont think this serial is nything like ny of Ekta's serials - PRATIGYA is a V.DIFFERENT SHOW(SO FAR!πŸ˜›)& v.much UNLIKE ny of Ekta's Shows(all of which BTW, have one or more things in common!πŸ˜†)
Yeah, this show has the marriage-for-revenge channel πŸ˜† BUT the reasons behind this scenario is nothing like those in the SILLY Ekta Shows -Pratigya's marriage situation is NOTHING like Kashish's who was once in love with SUJAL and was a fool to think that SUJAL can murder her husband who BTW also used to be SUJAL's Best Friend!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌIts not even close to the circle of Milind marrying Prachi for revenge against Ayesha marrying Neal for revenge against Prachi.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Yes, it also has the saas-bahu channel BUT AGAIN, very different from ny of the same old Ekta serials...

AND LASTLY, I think, marriage and saas-bahu are v.common in ny HINDI serial and I'm quite sure that Ekta got her crazy ideas from TV serials which she watched as a teenager as well!.....πŸ˜‰

NOW, the BIG question:  What does ARHAAN & RAJEEV have in common???
1. BOTH are my favorite actors on TV!!!
2. BOTH portrayed a v.unique and complex character!
3. BOTH are shy and completely different from the characters they played!
4. BOTH are super-talented actors!
5. BOTH played a character whose love for ONE girl is sooo honest, sweet, innocent and true! AND ME just love such characters!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Totally agree with you. Thats what even I was trying to imply. I don't think the shows are similar and I wasn't comparing the shows. I was just commenting about two of my fav actors in tele both of whom have very intense eyes..........
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Originally posted by: suvasu

Totally agree with you. Thats what even I was trying to imply. I don't think the shows are similar and I wasn't comparing the shows. I was just commenting about two of my fav actors in tele both of whom have very intense eyes..........

Hello Suvasu!!!  I dont really know how to read eyes ie. dont know if they r intense or sad or etc..🀣🀣🀣 
But, I do feel happy when Krishna is happy after he had done something thats good and right - according to ME ofcourse!πŸ˜† Me is NOT completely in denial like ahemm...u know who! BUT I do like to be in denial and believe in his feelings for Pratigya as honest and true love...πŸ˜†

And, I still remember, when Kashish got married to Piyush instead of Sujal, lets just say, I used up almost half of tissues in the cleanex packet or u can say my situation was a lot like the Saxena family where a flood comes every now and then...🀣  and I think I sweared at Kashish sooo badly that my ma started scolding me! 🀣🀣🀣 

I think, I mentioned in a few of my comments as well that Arhaan is the best TV actor I've seen in a long time after Rajeev...πŸ˜ƒ  And I wouldnt have mentioned all those stuff abt. comparison if I hadnt read a few comments where they were comparing this show with those repitively similar serials of Ekta...  I think a lot of people who watched Ekta serials share similar feelings and if someone new in this forum read comments where Pratigya is being compared to Ekta serials, they might not even want to watch this show...πŸ˜• So, thats why I had to get those not v.few words out of my head...πŸ˜›

PS:  I should've thanked u on my first post... guess I was distracted for some reason 😳...SO, ThAnX suvasu, for opening this topic and sharing ur opinions which are v.similar to mine πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ