Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ifun

ifun

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Arhaan reminds me of Rajeev Khandelwal.. Now don't get me wrong. They don't look alike. Both of them are really good looking guys and very good actors. Both of them have got very intense eyes which conveys lots of emotion even without saying any dialogues. Does anybody else feel like that??? Sujal was obsessed with Kashish and now Krishna is obsessed with Pratigya. I love both of them.........

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_kajalAqUaMaRiNbraveheartedkasturika_kashuPragati.T* Unnati *-SMay31--SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan like Rajeev ?????" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvasu

Arhaan reminds me of Rajeev Khandelwal.. Now don't get me wrong. They don't look alike. Both of them are really good looking guys and very good actors. Both of them have got very intense eyes which conveys lots of emotion even without saying any dialogues. Does anybody else feel like that??? Sujal was obsessed with Kashish and now Krishna is obsessed with Pratigya. I love both of them.........

I dnt think soSmile

Arhaan jaisa koi nahi..bata rahe haiEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

passifloraArmaanBabiipritirays

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvasu

i had this thought frm the moment i saw krishna.....yes...........they both are similiar and their characters too...only difference is that sujal was mrefined and krishna is unrefined or rough.....

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
He is very much like Rajeev..like Sujal . Embarrassed Thats the one reason which made me addicted to Krishna..he reminds me of Sujal..
who can forget Sujal..the legendary lover.

AqUaMaRiNkasturika_kashu-SMay31-

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
nope krishna is quite good but not rajeev rajeev is like rajeev

sib123

Groupbie

sib123

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
yeah, i m having the exact feeling for a while, but Krishna can be funny sometyms whereas Sujal was always serious..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

ifun

ifun

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sib123

yeah, i m having the exact feeling for a while, but Krishna can be funny sometyms whereas Sujal was always serious..........

I agree with you Krishna is funny and Sujal is serious. But Rajeev can be funny, he showed his humorous side in LTL. After Rajeev left serials I was waiting for a complete package like him and I believe we have found one in Arhaan........Don't you agree???

sib123AqUaMaRiN* Unnati *

ifun

ifun

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I forgot to add on I hope to see Arhaan in a dashing sauve stylish role in future. Again I don't want Krishna to change. But may be in another serial.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top