Chat Clubs

tspls members and kunal girls reunion (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

urmee

Goldie

urmee

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
kabhi socha nahi tha hum sad aise alag hojayenge. Cry ek dusre ki kitne karib the hum!pata nahi kyun aisa hogaya.sab kuch badal gaya,hum bhi. Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tspls members and kunal girls reunion (Page 16)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Preternatural

IF-Sizzlerz

Preternatural

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ur ri8 urmee.....missing those golden days of tspls........and our second home.......but atlest i got my third home 'pratigya"........and wat abt u??

-monica-

IF-Dazzler

-monica-

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Article: Kunal Verma snubs Balaji show

Kunal Verma

We live in an age where loyalty is not often rewarded. TV actors aren't much different from a normal employee, who despite giving his heart and soul to the company, struggles to get his/her increment.  One solace for an employee is that he/she gets their basic pay. Compared to employees, actors are well paid professionals, but gone are the days when they got their desired fees.
Recession has forced the producers and the channels to operate with tight budgets. Thus however dear an actor may be, the producer simply won't oblige. One such unlucky chap is Kunal Verma, who was among the blue-eyed-boys of Ekta Kapoor.
The actor, who shot to fame as Yug of Tujh Sangh Preet Lagayi Sajna, was offered to play a parallel lead in Balaji Telefilms' desi version of Twilight, but low budget forced the actor to snub it.
Verma confirms the news, "Yes, I was offered a role in Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show on Star One. I really liked the concept. Post Tujh Sangh Preet Lagayi Sajna, I wanted to do something different. This (Star One show) offered me that but sadly, the budget couldn't work out. I won't blame anyone. The market is really bad these days. Recession or not, low budgets are the order of the day."
Verma's fans needn't be disappointed as he would be back in the coming months.
"Balaji show might not have happened but I got few exciting offers up my sleeve. These shows will take some time. I'm likely to sign for one of them. Hopefully, I should be back in a few months time," he sighed.
Verma's fans hope that these months soon turn into days.
-Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I am so happy exams are over and done with! LOL

Now I have a whole summer to enjoy!

Monica Thanks for posting the article hopefully he will be back soon! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-Preternatural

myyuvi

myyuvi

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
yes v r here for yuvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preternatural

Preternatural

IF-Sizzlerz

Preternatural

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Kinshuk and Kunal approached for Chand Chupa Badal Mein?

30 July 2010 | 7:00pm   Comments 45 Comments

The heart throbs Kinshuk Mahajan and Kunal Verma have apparently been approached for the second male lead's role in Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

Kinshuk Mahajan had been one of the pillars of Rajan Shahi and Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai till the time the actor opted out of the show, the reason being he was not ready to be part of the post leap story.

In a very recent interview with TellyBuzz, Kinshuk had expressed his burning desire to be part of the Star Plus family again. He had also said that he would love to work again with Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut. 

Well, it looks as though Kinshuk might be getting what he had asked for!! The latest buzz is that the chocolate boy has been offered the role of the other male lead in Rajan Shahi's latest offering on Star Plus, Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

Our khabroo tells us, "There will soon be a new entry in the show. It will be the son of the chacha and chachi, Jawahar (Ashish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair). The guy will be cousin brother of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and will be younger in age".

The source goes on, "Kinshuk Mahajan who happens to be one of the favourites of the channel and production house has been approached for the role. Also Kunal Verma of Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana is being considered for the same role. Kunal was even present in Directors' Kut's party, and was earlier reported to have bagged a role in Rajan's next. However, a final decision on this has not been taken".

When contacted, Kinshuk told TellyBuzz, "Well, I have got many roles in my kitty and I need to choose the best out of it".

When contacted, Kunal Verma though denied the news.

We sent a text message to Rajan Shahi, but did not get any revert.

Let's wait and see who bags the prized role finally..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

faizi_rokx

faizi_rokx

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OH KUNNU PLZ CUM BACK

Post Reply New Post

Go to top