your favorite moments..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
bbb is something no one can forget...Smile
share your favorite moments here...il  start first...

for me my favorite moment was when the entire family comes to knw that pravin bhai took money frm baba bhai to save  hemal ...its also special because i started to watch bbb from that episode only and it had a great impact on me...Smile
(i din see bbb befor cos i din knw hindi befor..Big smile.)
come on friends lets not forgt bbb...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

birju4baby-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your favorite moments.." in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

birju4baby

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

My favorite moment in the show was during the fight track. When Praveen found out about Subodh buying him the stall, and Praveena and Leela found out that Meenakshi was always innocent ji. I loved the whole fight b/c it was soo realistic.
can u pl tell me the month and year il search and see...probably that track is over in star utsav tooo...i still continue watching the old episodes cos i din watch before...plpl can u tell me the month and year...

birju4baby

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha.spring

My favorite moment in the show was during the fight track. When Praveen found out about Subodh buying him the stall, and Praveena and Leela found out that Meenakshi was always innocent ji. I loved the whole fight b/c it was soo realistic.
can u pl tell me the month and year il search and see...probably that track is over in star utsav tooo...i still continue watching the old episodes cos i din watch before...plpl can u tell me the month and year...

Shweta .. the fight storyline happened in June 2006 ..I dont know where the Star Utsav episodes are right now ..but all these episodes are on youtube ..Just google baa bahu aur baby June 2006.

My favorite Moment was (and  I have said this before) , when Anish confessed his love for Dimple , in front of Baby .The way Baby clapped and held himself , I was so impressed.I cried after watching the episode ..and this was the first time I cried on anything shown on Indian Television..

I have not yet seen all the episodes of Baa Bahu Baby , but one day I will .. and then I will have more favorite moments ...

Also , I loved Gulel Track ... but the episode which made me a BBB fan was the one in which Praveen was dressed  as a Woman ..I laughed so hard and since then I have never missed a single episode of Baa Bahu aur Baby

Also .It is really impressive that you dont know Hindi and yet you enjoy BBB episode

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by birju4baby

Originally posted by shwetha.spring

Shweta .. the fight storyline happened in June 2006 ..I dont know where the Star Utsav episodes are right now ..but all these episodes are on youtube ..Just google baa bahu aur baby June 2006.

My favorite Moment was (and  I have said this before) , when Anish confessed his love for Dimple , in front of Baby .The way Baby clapped and held himself , I was so impressed.I cried after watching the episode ..and this was the first time I cried on anything shown on Indian Television..

I have not yet seen all the episodes of Baa Bahu Baby , but one day I will .. and then I will have more favorite moments ...

Also , I loved Gulel Track ... but the episode which made me a BBB fan was the one in which Praveen was dressed  as a Woman ..I laughed so hard and since then I have never missed a single episode of Baa Bahu aur Baby

Also .It is really impressive that you dont know Hindi and yet you enjoy BBB episode
thank u soo much...i saw the episodes..its actually starting from may 2006...
and about praveen dressed like a woman...it aired today only..it was very very funny...iam actually following in star utsav...the old episodes are mind blowing...
i really miss bbb a lot..

birju4baby

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I've so many favourites, don't know where to begin.

My favourite is also that big fight story along with that when Harshad comes back home and later everyone finds out Soumil has brain tumour.
Also when in heavey rain pravin gets stuck and pravina thinks something happened to him and later when he comes back.

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 22 April 2010 at 4:40am

birju4baby

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top