Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Hey guyz,

Should school be on all year? This means that there is still winter vacation (2 weeks), spring vacation (1.5 weeks), regular weekends, and 2 weeks of summer vacation. So should school be all year?

Again Im in the middle. Im not sure if it should or should not be.

Reasons for should:

You would be more advanced in education than other countries. You could finish school faster and become what you want quicker. And our brain will be sharp, and you wont be sitting on the computer 24/7. But remember you still have the normal weekends, winter and spring vacation..the only thing you dont have is the 2 month summer vacation.

Reasons for should not:

You need some time off of school so you can relax and not over work yourself and you surely dont want stress! You have time to review your work over the 2 month summer vacation and work slowly at your own pace..reviewing one bit at a time. And you can also spend time with your family (vacation), say if you were going to India because of an ill elder, you need more than 2 weeks...cuz atleast 3-4 days are spent in the airplane (there and back) and once you get there ur gonna be tired which will take 2-3days to get over..so 2 weeks isnt enough.

What do you guys think?

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 26 November 2005 at 6:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "School all year or no?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Dead thtz a HORRIBLE IDEA priya plz dont give administation pplz nr ideas

well yea ok so it will get us more "advanced in our education" but we will be so bz learning we wont remember nething
sleep is important bcuz our body needs resy..vacation is important cuz our brain needs rest 2 wrk better.
no summer vacation will make children loose their concentration in skool and the will be over worked and it will make them tired and unhealthy...wen we r older we will wrk all 12 months newaiiz so we shud enjoy our childhood by having breaks

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

Dead thtz a HORRIBLE IDEA priya plz dont give administation pplz nr ideas

well yea ok so it will get us more "advanced in our education" but we will be so bz learning we wont remember nething
sleep is important bcuz our body needs resy..vacation is important cuz our brain needs rest 2 wrk better.
no summer vacation will make children loose their concentration in skool and the will be over worked and it will make them tired and unhealthy...wen we r older we will wrk all 12 months newaiiz so we shud enjoy our childhood by having breaks

I dont get it? What do u mean horrible idea and dont give administation people nr ideas?!?! it was just a simple question

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
well priya i think school is bad 4 ur social ife but wckd 4 ur future while i was @ school i h8ed but noe i have left i miss it as it was part of my hole life now im in college i feel my hole life is bout studyin but still i fite both sides

m priya javeria is against the idea she dont like school neeva LOL

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by samie

well priya i think school is bad 4 ur social ife but wckd 4 ur future while i was @ school i h8ed but noe i have left i miss it as it was part of my hole life now im in college i feel my hole life is bout studyin but still i fite both sides

m priya javeria is against the idea she dont like school neeva LOL

I know but she said that dont give administrators any ideas..I didnt quite understand thatEmbarrassed

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I don't think so LOL

Sarah13

IF-Dazzler

Sarah13

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
i don't think school shud be all year
i need the summer vacation after the whole school year n like u said priya u need more vacation time if ur going sumwhere like india or pakistan

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i don't think so .. if a person want to become more advanced then they can use the vacation for learning few new things

Post Reply New Post

Go to top