Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Kaisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr🤗🤗🤗 I love you🤗🤗🤗 And don't worry I will save you from zaalim zainab🤣 She won't dare touch you as long as I am there😈😈😈

Zainy's got Cheney in her pandora!........you know what Cheney does right?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

surprisingly no one noticed it till jotty pointed it out!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
jotty once again proved y she deserves to be Mrs Karan wahi!!😛.............................................*hides* .............................zainab won't like this!!😲

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

*pulls a Riddhima and wails and bawls and sheds blood*

How dare youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

KW was born in June, I was too, we are meant to be. We are bad nig*as popping our collars and chanting 'This is why we are hot.' How dare you????????

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

*glares at Kai and growls*
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Where art thou Poco and Zainy though?!

* In riddhima's voice* Kal agar Shruti aa jaaye then, will Poco and Zainy work their schedule for Mr. Modi and split the 24 hour day in to 8 hours for each?!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SAY WHAAAAAAT??? I have never confessed my undying love for Siddhanth, but for KW, I have repeatedly sung my love, and if in the future I need to pull out my e-saw and e-chain to win his attention, I will stoop to that extent.

Riddhima, the chudail, has provided us some very educational lessons on how to do chudail-giri and be successful at it. 😆😆😆
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

KW was born in June, I was too, we are meant to be. We are bad nig*as popping our collars and chanting 'This is why we are hot.' How dare you????????

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

hailaaaaa!!!!! jotty bachaooooo...................................runs and hides behind jotty😆

so zainab are u born in the same year too??? coz kwahi is one year older to me!!😃
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rab ne bana di jodi.

Or Jodi made in hell.

These two are BAAAAAAD people. They do baaaad stuff.

🤣

Hell is heaven for them ......Heavenly Hell 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: bhavdevi

omg ............wat a awesome post.....
u know wat i wnt to c .....imagine ridz and sid both have night sifts....sid waits 4 ridz to come along with him home but as usual ridz and her attitude
....she waits 4 da taxi or bus but all in vain...and then entry of some gundas....as usual our dear sid entry...but there is twist in da story .....intead of sid givin them a punch or 2 he instead tells them she is a witch-----a chudail.. 🤣 who has been haunting this area 4 a long long time...they get so scared that they actuallly leave her alone and run 4 their lives.... 🤣
now wat 😍 our dear ridz who is such a jagaralu will start off .....😈
uuuuuuuu how dare and then so on ........wat say cute na .....i no have robbed it from dil chahata hai...but is way cool and different ...coz sid does resemble amir khan in dch who does not speak out his love very openly ...but hopin 1 day he will❤️
.i guess sid is more adorable when he is funny....god nos when will we c him funny again 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my GAWD, I have tears in my eyes imagining Mr. Batameez pleading for the gundas to take Chudail with them. HAH HAH HAH. This really will be epic, and I can sense it.

Mr. Brat, and Mrs. Chudail in the near future will be bratty, cute, furious, angry, innocent, love struck, seductive...dot, dot, dot. Maaza aayega. 😆

Angelic_J thumbnail

Where art thou Poco and Zainy though?!

* In riddhima's voice* Kal agar Shruti aa jaaye then, will Poco and Zainy work their schedule for Mr. Modi and split the 24 hour day in to 8 hours for each?!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oyyye think about Mr. Modi too😆😆 Poor guy will burn out if he doesnt get any rest🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think 4 hours each  should be sufficient enough for the three ladies and KW can be mine 24/7😍😍😍😍

Zainy's got Cheney in her pandora!........you know what Cheney does right?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

errmm...nope explain plz😛
lolz the the never ending epi tale will be Sid vs KWahi🤣🤣

ok to the topic, when shanky panks comes back, the first thing he will say is.....itna sab hoga per kisine mujh batana zaroori nahi samjah, kyun siddhanth aap ne bhi!!!🤪
Angelic_J thumbnail

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sharap drama queen🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just because you are born in the same month doesnt mean you are meant to be *HMPH*

Me and KW are both Jananeez so WE are meant to be❤️❤️❤️❤️