Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

RomantiChik

Goldie

RomantiChik

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Sachhiii yaa .. got even more irritated watching him dance for Saif! Confused LOL Seriously .. they should actually turn Omi into a 'love guru' types .. you know, giving Abeer some tapori typa advice to patao Leher ROFL Imagine Abeer doing all this lukhagiri .. and Leher's reactions!! ROFL  

Omi turns positive and comical na .. main toh sachi mein mithai distribute karoongi LOL

ROFL ROFL I can just imagine Omi's plans, Abeer executing those plans, and Leher's exasparated looks seeing those plans in action

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chandan aka omi in luv aaj kal (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@ Sanju - You got in touch with Chandan Anand? Great!! LOL Seriously yaa .. what can these actors do .. they don't have an option but to go with the flow Confused LOL Maybe you should ask him how would he feel if Omi had to take sanyaas from gundagardi .. and permanently shift to the Himalayas .. leaving AbHer alone to romance!! LOL LOL 

sanjukta..

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomantiChik

Sachhiii yaa .. got even more irritated watching him dance for Saif! Confused LOL Seriously .. they should actually turn Omi into a 'love guru' types .. you know, giving Abeer some tapori typa advice to patao Leher ROFL Imagine Abeer doing all this lukhagiri .. and Leher's reactions!! ROFL  

Omi turns positive and comical na .. main toh sachi mein mithai distribute karoongi LOL

ROFL ROFL I can just imagine Omi's plans, Abeer executing those plans, and Leher's exasparated looks seeing those plans in action

I knowwwww .. it would be hilarious!!! ROFL ROFL Will give all of them some respite as actors ... and give us loads of gooooood fun to watch!! Big smile

sam.

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

@ Sanju - You got in touch with Chandan Anand? Great!! LOL Seriously yaa .. what can these actors do .. they don't have an option but to go with the flow Confused LOL Maybe you should ask him how would he feel if Omi had to take sanyaas from gundagardi .. and permanently shift to the Himalayas .. leaving AbHer alone to romance!! LOL LOL 

ROFL..ya i did..poor thing must be cursing me..asking a villain to become a comic relief ROFLROFLROFL

sam.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjukta..

ROFL..ya i did..poor thing must be cursing me..asking a villain to become a comic relief ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL Kya karein .. aadat se majboor .. har serious cheez ko comic kaise karte hain .. we know it best!!! ROFL ROFL

sanjukta..

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
LOOOOOOOOL!
hey, he's also on Aloo Chaat!

Mika Bhai..I think so..

sanjukta..

ankita.sushant

ankita.sushant

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for info .

sanjukta..

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
arre he is apparently there in Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye too..but i haven't atched the movie so dunno which character he playedEmbarrassed....waisey pehle may be i wldn't have noticed, but now to i can pakka make a note of our hopefully *happy* omi bhaiyya LOLLOL

-kirulicious-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top