Fan Fictions

FF: Ehsaas part 15 page12 august 9th - Page 4

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi
Karan is weaving a web of lies and the two people to fall prey is going to be Jai and Bani. Just thinking what will happen when all the lies and deciet comes out in the open. Interesting to note that Karan has a answer for everything though. Now just waiting to see how the story moves.
bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update
yaar how many lies karan is telling to bani
and poor bani falling for his lies
and jai how he is going to clear all these lies

update next part soon
waiting for it eagerly
siaseeks thumbnail
PART 6

In evening when jai enters bani's room he finds her asleep with a album covering her face.
jai gently removes it from her face and covers her with a blanket and sees who's
album it is.he is surprised to see that it was his family album. he can't understand from
where bani got the album. then he remembers karan and thinks that he might have given
it to her. but he dint get why will karan give her his family album.he thinks its better to
ask karan and leaves the room to meet him.
________________________________________________________________________________

seeing jai entering karan goes near him and hugs him and asks him about the trip. instead
of answering karan questions, jai asks him why did he gave bani his family album.
karan with mock angry asks him
karan: tho tum mujhse phele usse milne gayi? tum aise kaise kar sakthi ho jai? ab
            thumara biwi aaya tho kya tum hum ko bulgayi. its so unfair jai. etho galath haina?
             hume tumse e umeed nahi tha.
jai shakes his head at karan's antics and repeats the question seriously
jai      : karan i am serious. i am not in a mood to listen ur silly talks
karan: din't bani told u why i gave her ur family album?
jai      : no. she is sleeping when i went to her room and i dint want to wake her up
karan: ok then let me tell u. i gave her the album because she wanted to know about ur
             family fully before meeting them in person
jai didn't get what karan said and is confused why did bani want to know about
his family. but seeing karan's smiling face it clicks him that bani might have agreed to
come with him to mumbai and jai asks karan about the same
karan smiling nodes his head and tells him that he had talked with bani and she agreed
to move to mumbai.
jai in his happiness and relief hugs karan says thanks to him.
suddenly jai gets a doubt and asks karan about the talk he had with bani and asks
what did he told her that she agreed to move to mumbai.
karan: jai r u going to ask all the questions here only? lets go to canteen. i am so hungry
            and while eating u can ask me whatever questions u want to ask
saying so he drags jai towards canteen.

karan orders snacks and coffee for both of them and they settle themselves on a table
at the corner of the room.
jai: now tell me how bani agreed
karan: jai why r u impatient. and why u want to know all that.don't u think it is unnecessary
            to know what i told bani. i mean the purpose of the talk is to convice bani to move
            to mumbai which i completed sucessfully. then what is the use of knowing what
            conversation i had with her
jai gets irritated with karan. he is getting worried thinking what might karan said to
bani. but he knows its better to wait until karan opens his mouth

while having coffee jai looks at karan asking him to start. karan sighing tells about the
conversation he had with bani. seeing jai frowning hard karan says
karan: jai there is nothing to worry about.
jai     : (scaristically) don't u think u can break a record in telling lies?
karan: jai what do u think i like telling lies? rememeber we have no other option. and
            moreover what i said to bani is not completely false.i told her the real truth behind
            u leaving ur house. i told her only one lie and it is to tell her that she is the girl
            u loved. and above all u should remember that the lies i am telling is not for my
            sake or dont think i am enjoying all these.
jai     : i know karan. but don't u agree that u emotionally blackmailed her by telling about
       my family?
karan just smiles and says
karan: i too know yaar. par it had worked. didn't it?
jai smiles sadly at karan and nodes his head.seeing jai karan asks
karan: now what happened jai? all ur problems are solved then why r u worried?
jai      : dont u think karan that we r digging a well of lies. aisa na hojay ki hum kudh uss
       mein ghir padhe aur phir ussmein se bahar aneeki rastha bhi na miley
karan: jai stop thinking negatively. u just think about what to do now. leave other things
            in the hands of fate
jai: i am doing the same from the time i met bani, leaving everything in the hands of fate

smiling both leaves the canteen and heads towards bani's room. while walking through
the corridor karan warns jai
karan: jai she already had a doubt about u being her husband. now please be careful
            when u r with her and what is there to feel uncomfortable?
jai: what did u expected from me karan when u told me to act as her husband? u better
       remember i don't have a experience of being an husband or even acting as an husband
       for anyone and about being uncomfortable i amn't able to avoid it. i will become
       restless when i am with her thinking what she might ask regarding her past about
       which i din't have any clue.
karan:(smiling) dont worry jai in the coming days u will experience the both. i mean about
            being a husband or acting as an husband
jai glares at karan indicating him to stop the nonsense he is talking.
__________________________________________________________________________________

by the time they enter the room bani is wide awake and is talking to her nurse who is
seeing the album. seeing them the nurse excuses herself and leaves the room.
bani observes jai is smiling and is looking relaxed. she thinks that karan might have
told him about her decision. she feels happy thinking that her decision made him happy
and freed him from all his worrries.
bani: (smiling) hello wr.walia
jai   : (smiling) hai bani. how r u feeling now?          
bani: absolutelyfine. how was ur trip to pune went?
jai   : everything went well
bani: i am sry. the nurse told me that u came before when i sleeping. u should have woken me up
jai   : its ok bani. u should have to take rest when it is needed and there is no need to
       tell sorry
bani: (smiling) i feel like i am resting for ages. through out day and night i am only
          sleeping
listening to bani both jai and karan laughs
karan: bani i advise u to rest as much as u can now only. because once u enter jai's house
             there will be no time to rest because there people like to talk much rather than to
             sleep or take rest.
bani laughs hearing this and says
bani: its ok bhaiyaa. it wont be a problem because i am getting bored here with no
          one around to talk. may be i can enjoy there listening to their talking
jai without thinking blurts out
jai: when had this interest raised in u, i mean to listen while others r talking.as far as i
       know u, u only liked to talk that too continously without giving others any chance.
bani feels embarrassed at this while karan laughs loudly. hearing karans laugh jai realises
what he said and says
jai   : i am sorry bani. i dint mean to embarrass u. it just slipped out.
bani: (smiling) its ok mr.walia. there is no need to feel sorry and moreover by this i
        came to know that i loved to talk rather than to listen others talking
all the three some had a good laugh at this.
bani: mr.walia mein app se kuch puchna chathi hoon
jai   : (tensed)ha bani poocho
bani: woh where is my family? i mean my parents ?
        jai dint know what to tell her.he looks at karan asking him to tell her the answer and
takes a glass of water as his throat went dry.
        karan thinks for sometime and says
karan: woh bani u r an orphan. jai ke sevay tumhara ko nahi hai is duniya mein.
jai chokes on the water he is drinking listening to karans. they both know that bani is
not an orphan. she did had a family about which they dint have a clue
seeing bani sad and upset karan says
karan: bani why r u feeling sad? hum sab hai na tumhari saath. jai, mein, jai ki family
            abse jai ki family hi tumhari family hai. haina?
bani nodes her head and smiles sadly
she dint expect her to be an orphan and this makes her feel sad.
after that the three some remains silent

after some time the senior doctor comes to checks bani. after enquiring bani about
how she is feeling, he leaves the room followed by jai and karan.
jai : doctor, is everything alright with bani?
the doctor nodes his head and says
sr.doc: mr.walia ur wife reports came today. i checked them. everything is alright.
             there is no need to worry. we will discharge her by tomorrow morning. by
             submitting the discharge papers at the reception u can take ur wife to ur
             home. but rememeber she shouldnot feel any kind of stress which can
             lead to many problems. so keep her happy as much as u can. ok
jai nodes his head and conveys his thanks to the doctor. after the doctor left both jai
and karan enters the room and tells bani that she will be discharged by tomorrow
morning.
listening to this bani smiles and sighs in relief. she gets bored in the hospital,
sitting ideal and doing nothing but sleeping.and now she feels revelied that she will
be going to her house.

saying goodnight karan and jai leaves the room telling her to rest well.

once outside the room karan tells jai to book flight tickets for tomorrow afternoon.
jai: but karan why to rush,there is alot of time. i mean we have to be there by monday
       and today is thursday. we have three more days
karan: i know all that jai. but have u thought where will bani stay until monday?
before jai could answer karan interrupts and says
karan: now dont say she can stay at ur house. because its not going to happen
jai: why? karan saaf saaf bolo na baath kya hai?
karan: jai think if u take bani to ur house she will easily find out that she dint stayed in that
            house because at ur house there will be no belongings of her. and if she asked u
            about all that what will u answer.
jai nodes his head and says he will book tickets for tomorrow afternoon and says that he
also should accompany them
karan: me? but why?
jai: what -why? karan how can u leave me in the middle of all these. till now i am not
       used to all these lies or acting as husband. and anyways ur going to start ur own
       practice in mumbai in about two weeks. then why not start one week early.
karan thinks for sometime and agrees with jai and says he will inform the head doctor.
     while walking towards parking lot karan tells him to do his and bani's packing so
that they can directly leave to the airport without giving any chance to bani to think
about going home.
jai: yaar i will do my packing but from where can i pack bani's when we dint have any?
karan: ya yaar. i completely forgoted. we will do one thing we will go to shopping now
and buy some dresses for her
jai hearing this imagines them shopping for bani and laughs loudly and karan dont
understand why jai is laughing
karan: yaar why r u laughing?
jai: karan r u out of ur mind. we two will go and buy dresses for her?
karan: ha. what's there to laugh in this?
jai: karan woh ladki hai aur hum ladke. hume kya patha usski dresses ki baare mein.
       agar usse pasand na ayo tho?
karan: ha woh tho sahi hai. par hum ab kya kare?
jai: i will do one thing i will call my pa and ask her to buy some dresses for bani.
karan nodes his head and jai calls his pa and request her to buy some decent dresses
for a girl of her size and asks her to send them and the bills to him by tomorrow morning.
after the call both both leave the hospital to make arrangments for tomorrows journey
       after going home jai calls his mother and informs her that they r coming home
tomorrow as his work got completed before time
___________________________________________________________________________________

that night bani cant sleep. she is happy that she is getting discharged tomorrow and at
the same time she is worried about her life. she knows that that jai is her husband and
will be there with her all the time. but not remembering anything from the past is making
her feel restless.
___________________________________________________________________________________

next morning bani eagerly waits for jai. she wants to go to her house soon.
by the time jai arrives at the hospital its already 11.30am. seeing bani face jai knows
that she is eagerly waiting to move out of this hospital
jai: sry. i am late. and here take this
saying so he handles her a cover
bani: what's this?
jai: a dress for u. u go and get ready in the mean while i will go and submit the discharge papers
saying so jai left the room.

after submitting the papers jai goes to meet the senior doctor along with karan whom
he met at the reception
jai thanked the doctor for the care they had taken about bani and informs the doctor
that he is taking bani with him to mumbai and asks whether there will be any problem with it
sr.doc: no mr.walia there will be no problem with it. and infact it will be the best option
              for her to move to a new place and in between her own people. it diverts her mind
              from her present situation. take good care of her and her health. and remember
              she should take the medicines regularly.it will make her a bit drowsy but they
              will avoid her from stress which is not good for her health at the present time.
              dont worry about anything mr.walia. everything will be alright. i wish u and ur
              wife a happy life together.
__________________________________________________________________________________

they both reach the room and see bani hugging the nurse and saying thanks to her for
the care she had taken when she was not well.
by the time they came out of the hospital it was already past lunch time and they go to a
hotel to have lunch. after the lunch bani asks jai to take her home as she feels tired
jai looks bani and says
jai: bani we r not going to home. we r going to airport
bani: airport? par kyun?
jai: we r going to mumbai today itself. and we have to catch a flight at 4pm
bani: mumbai! par itna jaldi? i mean i have been discharged now itself and also i have
          to pack my luggage and necessary things. dont u think so?
jai: i know bani its early but we have to go there anyway may be today or tomorrow
       aur ab hum kaal jaaye ya aaj kya farak padtha hai, haina? and there is no need to
       worry about packing bcoz it's all done
but bani wasn't convinced. she is not prepared for all this. she knows that she have to
go there one day and she did agreed for that but she didnot expect that to be this early
seeing that bani isn't convinced jai looks at karan seeking his help
karan: bani listen i know u r not prepared for this and it would be difficult for u. but after
            the accident and u loosing ur memory it will be a like new life for u. and we want
            u to have fresh start. jai feels that u should start this new life in the house where u
            actually belongs to and that too with the blessings of all the family members.
bani thinks that they r right and it is actually a new life to her and she wants to start it
with the blessing of all
jai also informs that karan is also coming with them as he is starting his own practice in
mumbai. bani feels happy at this as she feels comfortable with karan and can talk to him
without hesitation

The three leave for the airport and board into the flight. while the plane takeoff bani in
fear without thinking grips jai's arm tightly and closes her eyes. jai feels uneasy at first
but seeing bani's frightened face he smiles and assures her there is nothing to fear and
keeps his hand on hers to make her feel safe.
later bani feels embarrassed and says sorry to jai for which jai smiles at her and says
there is no need to say sorry
after 10min bani fell asleep resting her head on jai's shoulder.
jai drifts to the time he had spent with his family and is happy that he is returning to them.
but in a corner of his heart he feels sad that he is going to decieve them by introducing
bani as his wife. but he assures himself that he is going to do this for his family happiness
thinking so he too drifts to sleep waiting for the plane to land in MUMBAI

IF U LIKE THE UPDATE PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON.Edited by siaseeks - 13 years ago
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey terrific chapter.

Jaj and Karaan are so selfish.

How can they tell Bani such a lie, that her parents are dead and she

is now an orphan just so Jai can make his family happy.

Update soon. Can't wait to see how Jai's family react to Bani.

Take care.

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So finally with all the lies Bani is packed off to Mumbai. Now what will the families reaction be on seeing Bani. And what was the realtionship between Jai and Bani before the accident. Its not like she was a total stranger but somewhere some things do not add up So eagerly awaiting to see what all truths are going to come out of the pandora box.
bye
Lunna_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸΌ
When will Jai and Karan stop with all the lies to Bani.πŸ˜’πŸ˜”
Continue soon. Can't wait to see how the family treat Bani.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ Feels good to be free - Lunna
*************************************************************************************************************
ducky_euro thumbnail
omg i really dont like karans lies, whats the harm in telling some truth. i mean orphan?? come on! how can that lie do benefit to jai? hopefully everything will turn out well
cont soon

SA
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyy...
just caught up with the ff...
bechari bani...I feel bad for her...
plz cont.soon...
Desriee1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fascinating update.πŸ‘

Can't wait to see how things will be when the three of them get to Mnmbai.πŸ˜‰

Continue soon, story is going really great.😊
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update

what kind of person is karan? how many lies he is going to tell.
no end for his life
bechari bani ko orphan banadiya

update soon