Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I am really eager to see how SR's equation will be this time round after they start living together again.After the whole suicide fiasco,Sid had turned in to a really cold person.And Riddhima had become guilt personified.

But now they have all this pent up frustration and anger at each other courtesy of Sid sending Ridzie divorce papers and her signing them.

Bruied egos,angsty feelings, and underneath that all a deep attraction.Day Dreaming

Will we get to witness intense fights like before?...Or will Riddhima be the angry one this time and Sid the guilty one?

What do you guys think?

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobkashevbhavdeviLuV_MiLeSdouknoJay-DeesanjanamishracelestaeMaha_Sid-dewanisupercool3ANfan1000pavsShiningStar18aishu_25mysterieuxshockalotshamilKai.Perfangel5655Ameresromiosugar1-alimabi-eshaaax3.nyctophiliaNymeriamonarDarkHellBlazenisha80LennieTheBlackJaguarnorzarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR's equation this time around..." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
In case Riddhima moves back into the posh Modi penthouse, i guess we will have an angry Riddhima and an angry Siddhanth which will be quite injurious to the expensive interiors of the house. Wink

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobkashevJay-DeeLuV_MiLeSdouknosanjanamishracelestaeMaha_Sid-dewanisidskmysterieuxaishu_25pavsmonarnyctophiliaNymeriashamilKai.Perfangel5655romiosugar1nisha80asmaanixx

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
simple roles reversal!!
sid will  guilt ridden and ridhz angry mode!!!ROFLROFLROFL
last time sid was like " u r my wife - u listen to me" now rid will be "me a sr doc - u my intern"ROFL
sparks and fire works everywhere!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobkashevJay-Deepavssidskmysterieuxaishu_25shamilromiosugar1Nymeria

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

In case Riddhima moves back into the posh Modi penthouse, i guess we will have an angry Riddhima and an angry Siddhanth which will be quite injurious to the expensive interiors of the house. Wink

Day Dreaming Can you imagine all that angst? Day Dreaming

I hope she moves back...or giving six months to this marriage without living together makes no sense.

But wait....all these people live at Sanjeevani only ....yeh ghar toh kabhi jaate nahi hai.LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobkashevJay-Deecelestaepavsmysterieuxromiosugar1monarTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

simple roles reversal!!
sid will  guilt ridden and ridhz angry mode!!!ROFLROFLROFL
last time sid was like " u r my wife - u listen to me" now rid will be "me a sr doc - u my intern"ROFL
sparks and fire works everywhere!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I can so imagine that , baby! We already saw a teaser of that. Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobkashevJay-DeecelestaemysterieuxKai.romiosugar1

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Day Dreaming Can you imagine all that angst? Day Dreaming

I hope she moves back...or giving six months to this marriage without living together makes no sense.

But wait....all these people live at Sanjeevani only ....yeh ghar toh kabhi jaate nahi hai.LOL

Ab to ghar jaana hi padega. Shanky , do some kaam please... come soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobkashevcelestaesidskromiosugar1

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Kai : Bechara Sid.....Riddhima will fultoo use her seniority  to bully him ...like she did during their initial days. Remember stool samples?ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobpavsmonarromiosugar1Kai.

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
ooooo...am so waiting for the track...we r definitely in for some fireworks...i think it wud b awesome if it s shown like those Mills n Boon novels...both people angry at each other...all the pent up feelings n emotions..and strong undercurrents of sheer attraction...uffff Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobJay-Deepavssidskromiosugar1monar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top