Laagi Tujhse Lagan

What if Morey kidnaps Nakku now

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,
Well,I am not new to India-forums.But definitely new to this forum.
I am following LTL  regularly these days.
It is a very unique show with a very unique concept.
I am just enjoying every bit of it.

Just saw all the old epis of the show.
Also read the article in this forum abt tht "Kasamh se" type marriage.

When i watched out yesterday's epi,guys i felt that the article story is rt.But have u ppl noticed one more thing?Nakku is outside the "Patil Mansion".There is every possibility of Nakku getting kidnapped by morey or his men.I think morey would definitely be keeping an eye on "When Nakku will come out".

So what i think is,this might happen:

1. Kala will ask that guy what he is for & he will take Nakku's name .Nakku denies & Kala would mostly say her to sort out the things just to remove her eye from Supriya.

2 . Kala would take Sups aside or might have planned some "Bahana" so that Sups during that time escapes.

3 . Meanwhile Nakku is arguing with that guy & suddenly Morey ppl come & kidnap her.

4 . As Kala would have never xpected it,her plan of framing Nakku go "A Big Flop".
     Here,Sups escapes,Nakku kidnapped &Kala's plan half way succeeds.

5 . Dutta may get the news of Nakku got kidnapped as his ppl r everywhere in the village.But not of sups elopement.

6 .Dutta may decide to go in search of Nakku as she is very special for him & he doesnot care his well-beings when it comes to save his ppl.

7 .In this fight,Nakku may take the bullet or something would happen which will instigate Dutta to Marry Nakku.

I wrote this bcoz,I dont think,anybody will force Nakku to sit in the mantap to save Dutta's izzat.
It would be total crap if we think like that.As everybody knows Dutta wont bare "Dhoka" of the ppl.
Kala & Party would never want that too.

This thing just came to my mind & wrote it.
Tarif karna or Gaali dena aapki haath mein.

Love
Saaki 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi saaki welcum 2 da forum hope u have a blast hereπŸ˜ƒi 2 am waiting 4 moorey 2 cum bk asap πŸ˜†i wud rather see him kidnapping or shooting naku instead of da article track😑
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

hi saaki welcum 2 da forum hope u have a blast hereπŸ˜ƒi 2 am waiting 4 moorey 2 cum bk asap πŸ˜†i wud rather see him kidnapping or shooting naku instead of da article track😑

Hey,Thaks a lot.
Even i prefer Morey kidnapping NAkku now so that she can escape Kala's stupid plan.Sups also get eloped.If she take the bullet,even that will help out Dutta's realisation.
Morey ke aane se,3 wishes poori ho jaayegi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kateleode

Hey,Thaks a lot.
Even i prefer Morey kidnapping NAkku now so that she can escape Kala's stupid plan.Sups also get eloped.If she take the bullet,even that will help out Dutta's realisation.
Morey ke aane se,3 wishes poori ho jaayegi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ.

dat is wat i want 2 happen but da article is making me really madπŸ˜ƒ
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

dat is wat i want 2 happen but da article is making me really madπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah i know.These articles r not trustworthy.So just ignore it & enjoy as things comes.
But seriously yaar,I am desperate to see Morey now.He just makes LTL perfect.πŸ˜ƒ.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is good story line very better then making crap by kalas plan of involving nakku unnecessarily in supriya running away .Better if any one know how to send feed back to CV please send this story line to them rather then the crap
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: spandana11

This is good story line very better then making crap by kalas plan of involving nakku unnecessarily in supriya running away .Better if any one know how to send feed back to CV please send this story line to them rather then the crap

Well,thanks for liking my post darling.
But,i think the shoots of most of the epis should have finished.So taking this story line is Impossible.
But,it is for u ppl relief πŸ˜†.
Just fingures crossed that this happens.😊
😊
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Saaki ...
welcum 2 the LTL forum ..!
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Hi Saaki ...
welcum 2 the LTL forum ..!

Thank u.πŸ˜ƒ.

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Sakki! Your track is very nice and hope suspense unfolds similarly on Monday.
But I have a question, More never knew that Nakku stays at Patil mansion. Last time when he kidnapped her, it was when she had gone with Baaji for shopping and he noticed her in the market. So I think there might be Morey entry but not like this.