Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*Humera VMs:Maaneet new VM pg102[updt 08/23] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 107

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Aww such a sweet VM Humz..Makes me more excited for tmrw episode..Day Dreaming
Love the musical piece..and your effects with the pictures..!! Wonderful..Clap
Loved it, as always..!! Embarrassed
Aww thankoo Vini EmbarrassedBig smile lol so sweet of you yaar, but the epi was a pure dynamite LOLEmbarrassed
Like i said Zor ka jhatka dheere se EmbarrassedWink
I'm so glad u liked the song and the effects EmbarrassedBig smile
Thankoo jani for ur support Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Humera VMs:Maaneet new VM pg102[updt 08/23] (Page 7)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyNihu

beduuuuuuuuuuuuuu  awsummm yaar..its juss lovley can't w8 for u to get th Hq vedios and make VM..lolzzz too much greedy fro ur VMzz
Naughtyyyy Angelll Big smile Ohh haan, yaar im not inspired yet, i want to do something fresh and new with the HQ vids, and u know that i still dont have got my plugins back Ouch but dont worry will be doing a mix soon on that wonderful dance Big smile
Thanks for liking this VM Smile

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidroobaba25

soooo sweet yar!! its awesome! good work....!
Thankoo Sidra, it means a lot EmbarrassedBig smile

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Hey Guyz Big smile

Here i am back with another VM Embarrassed

I started making this VM on "This is why i'm hot "
Then i added the "Dhak Dhak" part.
Finally i ended with the "Dhoom machale 2" part.
In a nutshell it became a "Kitchdi" lol.
It shows Maan and his Strength.
Hope you guyz will still like it :)
Enjoy

*Maan Funny/Hot mix on "O dhak Dhak" ,"This is why i'm hot" & "Dhoom Machale"

Do share your views,
Coz sharing is caring Wink

Love,
Humz Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasweet_gurl93jenny.Aisha202eminentSidra.W.-BalleBalle-.Blueberry_07hapinezz13pyar-ishk-AquaMermaiden-.FlawlessSarun.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Its really good....I especially liked how it started with Geet doing dhak dhak...that was funny.....the effects used were also praise worthy...good job, and thanks for sending me the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija_89sonu4ever

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
OMG Humz you are one super duper FABULOUSSSSS VM maker!!......My mouth literally flew open when i watched this VM..It was SO pistttttttttttttttttt hot!.....Blushing Blushing Blushing

The scenes you selected and the choice of songs..I love the first "Dhak Dhak" part...It was so cute when you put in Geet's voice! And then that hot hot Maan...Loved how the images were twisting and turning...PURRFECT scenes you've chosen...

Last but not the least...i LOVED the last sg the best cos it had Brij and Maan's scenes..........Oh god..i burst out laughing yaar......ROFL  ROFL ROFL...First of all seeing Maan hit Brij like that SO many times..ahahah!...PLus the sg was so apt!...Those fighting scenes are too hilarious....Ahh love it love it love it!!.....SillyLOL

The VM was hot, funny..and very entertaining..!..Excellent job! Luved it so much!...Heart
*runs to utube to watch it again*..........WinkLOL

It's hands down THE BEST VM on Maan i've seen so far!

Seriously i swear! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..I've seen afew Maan VMs already..but really i love this the best! Cos it was filled with almost everything....except for Maan crying..LOL..I don't think this guy can even cry....LOL

Thanks for sharing Humz..!!.......Hug

sonu4ever

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Its really good....I especially liked how it started with Geet doing dhak dhak...that was funny.....the effects used were also praise worthy...good job, and thanks for sending me the pm
Aww thankoo Mahi Embarrassed Im so glad u liked that intro with Geet EmbarrassedBig smile
Sho sweet thanks yaar it means a lot Embarrassed
My pleausre hun, thanks for commenting Hug

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

OMG Humz you are one super duper FABULOUSSSSS VM maker!!......My mouth literally flew open when i watched this VM..It was SO pistttttttttttttttttt hot!.....Blushing Blushing Blushing Awwww thankooo Vini Hug, it means a lot yaara, im so Flattered, that was the aim yaara WinkBig smileLOL

The scenes you selected and the choice of songs..I love the first "Dhak Dhak" part...It was so cute when you put in Geet's voice! And then that hot hot Maan...Loved how the images were twisting and turning...PURRFECT scenes you've chosen... Im so glad u liked that part, i had to put it on it coz it was describing Maan so well LOL , im so glad u liked the effects for this part EmbarrassedBig smile i tried to remove our sweet Daadi LOL

Last but not the least...i LOVED the last sg the best cos it had Brij and Maan's scenes..........Oh god..i burst out laughing yaar......ROFL  ROFL ROFL...First of all seeing Maan hit Brij like that SO many times..ahahah!...PLus the sg was so apt!...Those fighting scenes are too hilarious....Ahh love it love it love it!!.....SillyLOL Yayyy mission successful i m so happy to know that, first when i saw the full VM i was like yeh kya hogaya, there is no logic in this VM  ROFL but after reading ur comment im feeling better Big smile 

The VM was hot, funny..and very entertaining..!..Excellent job! Luved it so much!...Heart
*runs to utube to watch it again*..........WinkLOL Aww thankoo so much yaar, my efforts got paid thankooo Hug

It's hands down THE BEST VM on Maan i've seen so far! Im so honored yaar thankoo so  muuuuuchhhhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmile

Seriously i swear! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..I've seen afew Maan VMs already..but really i love this the best! Cos it was filled with almost everything....except for Maan crying..LOL..I don't think this guy can even cry....LOL Lol so true yaar i dont think Maan will ever cry, he's the type of guy who makes other cry lol LOL

Thanks for sharing Humz..!!.......Hug
My pleasure Vini jani, thanks a lot for this boosting and lovely comment Hug

Blueberry_07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top