Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*Humera VMs:Maaneet new VM pg102[updt 08/23] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 107

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
WOW....no words to tell how wonderful it is.... awesome dear....your picture quality and the effects you use.... awesome awesome awesome......
ClapClapClapClapClap
your the BEST VM MAKER .... Every VM of you is a master Piece.... it is really awesome....HugHugHug

the effect goes with the song perfectly..... do make more dear....your really awesome awesome.......Day Dreaming

No words... Maneet looks perfect for the song.... super dear.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Humera VMs:Maaneet new VM pg102[updt 08/23] (Page 5)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Absolutely wonderful and touching!  Very creative keep it up!  Clap.   p.s- props to you for making your vm HD!!! The quality of the vm is great!!  LOved watching it, and hope to see some more iA !

sonu4ever

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

WOW....no words to tell how wonderful it is.... awesome dear....your picture quality and the effects you use.... awesome awesome awesome......
ClapClapClapClapClap
your the BEST VM MAKER .... Every VM of you is a master Piece.... it is really awesome....HugHugHug

the effect goes with the song perfectly..... do make more dear....your really awesome awesome.......Day Dreaming

No words... Maneet looks perfect for the song.... super dear.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Awww thank you so much Hasini, im really flattered, it really means a lot Embarrassed HugHug
Nahin yaar im not that good Embarrassed

Im so glad that you liked it EmbarrassedBig smile

Thanks for this lovely comment, it really boosts me up HugHug

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Absolutely wonderful and touching!  Very creative keep it up!  Clap.   p.s- props to you for making your vm HD!!! The quality of the vm is great!!  LOved watching it, and hope to see some more iA !
Thanks a lot dear, that's really sweet, im so happy to hear all this Embarrassed
Glad to know u liked the qulaity Big smile
Definitely sweety, will be definitely making more VMz Smile

eminent

NaughtyNihu

IF-Dazzler

NaughtyNihu

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
BEEDu...ok after watching ths maneet VM for me  abt 56 times Day Dreamingam finally here to write on it...

ok u were right..it din't turn out gud..it was bad really bad and th bad part was..........

IT ENDED!!Cry

i wanted it to go on and on and on forever!!Partyits so lovely...OMG...am speechless

now i finally feel my ths yrs b'day is over...can't thank u enough for ths...

i luved th start...th colour u hv used deepens th intensity...and i luved th way..u used th scene...of MAAN screaming..sunoo geet...geet!!...

and den..th car scene...where u hv higlighted th catching of hands..and wowwwwwwww  below is my name...omg....thankoooooo so much for ths...Hug

den all th bumpings of maneet in th music............awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so chweet....it goes so well!!mindblowing editing beedu..ek dum rapchick!!!Thumbs Up

and w8..omg wot is thsShocked..@00.43..MAAN.....is luking more handsum in ur VM..BlushingMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN*faints*

*bck wid sum glucose*SillyOMG..@00.50 th much wanted promo scene..peeping frm file...is th cutie pie..MAAN sigh khurana!!Dancing..omg..i juss luv th expression in his eyes der...so intense and yet so..in luv..so shy yet so strong and deep!!...Nihu luvs..MAAN's eyes....BlushingDay DreamingHeart*faints and falls frm chair*

and th blue light between maan and geet in next frmae is juss...fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....so cute its luking!!

and den th office scene..wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

luv it baby...

awwww chalo topless na sahi vest main hi sahi....luv luking at maan near jeep in black vest!!

haiyeeeeeee raam...for th line"aaj khamoshiyon se"..u hv th geet sleeping and maan awwing sceneing....haats off to u janiClapClap

omg..u wanna kill me it seems..th tree scene....uffff..bring sum more glucose  sumoneeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSilly

den th finger on lips scene...uffffff ths VM is burning my screen!! omg...luved hv u hv put one in colour next in black n white!!

CAR sceneShocked.....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,..ths is treat  for my eyes...so soothing...Day Dreaming

and th end was perfect..th 1st hug....wowwwwwwwwwwww  cheery on cake...too much sweet!!
thanks jani for ths wonderfull gift..willl teasure all my life..thanksss

and i really appreciate..dat u made it on time..eevn wen u had rpobs wid plugins..i was ready to w8..par my beeedu din't madde me w8!!!

and i luv u for dat...thank th god i got u as my frnd!!

mauhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

keep it up beedu!!god bless u!!my rockstar!! ths VM is total Nihu ishtyle!!!

luv ya lods
tc
NAughtyANgle
Nihu

sonu4ever

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyNihu

BEEDu...ok after watching ths maneet VM for me  abt 56 times Day Dreamingam finally here to write on it...

ok u were right..it din't turn out gud..it was bad really bad and th bad part was..........

IT ENDED!!Cry

i wanted it to go on and on and on forever!!Partyits so lovely...OMG...am speechless

now i finally feel my ths yrs b'day is over...can't thank u enough for ths...

i luved th start...th colour u hv used deepens th intensity...and i luved th way..u used th scene...of MAAN screaming..sunoo geet...geet!!...

and den..th car scene...where u hv higlighted th catching of hands..and wowwwwwwww  below is my name...omg....thankoooooo so much for ths...Hug

den all th bumpings of maneet in th music............awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so chweet....it goes so well!!mindblowing editing beedu..ek dum rapchick!!!Thumbs Up

and w8..omg wot is thsShocked..@00.43..MAAN.....is luking more handsum in ur VM..BlushingMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN*faints*

*bck wid sum glucose*SillyOMG..@00.50 th much wanted promo scene..peeping frm file...is th cutie pie..MAAN sigh khurana!!Dancing..omg..i juss luv th expression in his eyes der...so intense and yet so..in luv..so shy yet so strong and deep!!...Nihu luvs..MAAN's eyes....BlushingDay DreamingHeart*faints and falls frm chair*

and th blue light between maan and geet in next frmae is juss...fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....so cute its luking!!

and den th office scene..wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

luv it baby...

awwww chalo topless na sahi vest main hi sahi....luv luking at maan near jeep in black vest!!

haiyeeeeeee raam...for th line"aaj khamoshiyon se"..u hv th geet sleeping and maan awwing sceneing....haats off to u janiClapClap

omg..u wanna kill me it seems..th tree scene....uffff..bring sum more glucose  sumoneeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSilly

den th finger on lips scene...uffffff ths VM is burning my screen!! omg...luved hv u hv put one in colour next in black n white!!

CAR sceneShocked.....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,..ths is treat  for my eyes...so soothing...Day Dreaming

and th end was perfect..th 1st hug....wowwwwwwwwwwww  cheery on cake...too much sweet!!
thanks jani for ths wonderfull gift..willl teasure all my life..thanksss

and i really appreciate..dat u made it on time..eevn wen u had rpobs wid plugins..i was ready to w8..par my beeedu din't madde me w8!!!

and i luv u for dat...thank th god i got u as my frnd!!

mauhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

keep it up beedu!!god bless u!!my rockstar!! ths VM is total Nihu ishtyle!!!

luv ya lods
tc
NAughtyANgle
Nihu

Reserved Big smile

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Guyz Embarrassed

Here i made a short mix on the pics, this after noon before the epi got on air.
Woah the precap is amazing, Kurbaaannn huaaaa EmbarrassedBig smile

Hope u'll like it Big smile

*Maneet VM pics on Tujh mein Rab Dikhta hai tune*

Enjoy Embarrassed

Love,

Humz Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidra.Weminent.-BalleBalle-.-iPayal-bubblygal1711-Kash--AquaMermaiden-

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Sweety....really awesome.....awesome.............ClapClapClap

Superb...i am Speechless...........Embarrassed Eaach and everything was perfect....and your effects were magical dear.....as i always said....your VMs rockssssss.....the clarity was beautiful.....awesome dear...do make more sweety....Big smileBig smileClapClapClap
Maneet were cute....HOT...and wat not....Awesme couple....Embarrassed

sonu4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top