Rang Badalti Odhani

Article:Odhani Yashashri seeing co-actor Harpreet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Odhani's Yashashri seeing co-actor Harpreet?

Description: Rang badalti odhani leads Yashashri Masurkar and Harpreet Kaur allegedly seeing each other

Unlike Bollywood, TV has a tendency to bring the two protagonists together in reel as well as real life. Sharad Malhotra-Divyanka Tripathy, Sushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande, Avinash Sachdev-Rubina Dilaik are some examples.

According to grapevine, Yashashri Masurkar and Harpreet Kaur, leads of Star One and Beyond Dreamz productions' Rang badalti odhani, are allegedly an item.

A little birdie informs, "Right from the beginning, Yashashri and Harpreet seem to have developed a great bond. Their proximity to each other often sees them being teased by other actors and crew members. On most occasions, the duo sticks to each other. During the recent telecast party, Harpreet and Yashashri looked inseparable.

Harpreet's character Suraj will die in the show. Yashashri has already started to miss him. One can't help but wonder whether something is cooking between them."

Yashashri was quick to dispel any such notion. She says, "Harpreet is too sweet and a straight forward guy for me. You can't afford to be so nice in today's world. He's a dear friend and yes, I do miss him. However, I can assure you that there's nothing between us.  I reckon he already has a companion."

If Harpreet isn't the right guy, what does the actress feel about her other co-actor, Karan Tacker.

"I rather die than see Karan. He's a friend too but we often fight like little kids," gushed the actress.

So, one ought to believe Yashashri. She's single and ready to mingle. However, Mr. Niceguy is a straight no for our girl. So, it's bad boys for Yashashri.

Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita.sushant_Neetu_.Aparajhita.Fallen Angel-bhootni--Fatima-music_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article:Odhani Yashashri seeing co-actor Harpreet" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thanks

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i hope karan too is engaged............
instead he wud die b4 being linked up wid his new costars

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hmmm

harpreet- yashree jodi is cute....bt dere own choice ofcourse....

thanx..

ankita.sushant

ankita.sushant

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing /

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Lolz........
Thanks

JuhiDoll

IF-Rockerz

JuhiDoll

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
lol thnx karan is engaged already with pari ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karneetholic

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
yashree-harpeet make a good pairSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top