Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

***Benia Paani Puri Point***

what do you get when you put a hep and happening college diva with the happy go lucky college joker?........you'll say an unsusual love story.....But we call it Benia......
Sometimes you may look for love all over the world,but most of the time,its standing right besides you.Thats what happened with Benji and Dia too.....
Benji and Dia-two exteamly diffrent personalites but still they were meant to be together.
If this wasnt destiny, then what was it?....wasn't it the destiny that the beautiful,sophisticated but extreamly snobby Dia,was always put together with the ever smiling,full of masti n down to earth Benji.You can say that The reason may have been many
for the sake of thier common best frind Samrat,
or as company to Dia's brother and Benji's best friend Uday,
or just simply cos they were the only singeltons in a gang of couples.
But slowly the reason for thier being together shifted from being cirumstancial to something necessary beacause they wanted to.

They finally realised that the other person wasn't SO bad after all.
However while thier friendship became stronger day by day,another emotion was comming on the forefront....

AND that was something they could definately not ignore......

DO YOU REMEMBER YOURE FAVORITE BENIA MOMENT?
in morena
haila.. so beutiful.....
remember guys in morena when gunur did the makeover on dia???
n she came down looking gorgeous in a red pajami suit...
everyone was shocked at seeing her in those clothes...
but it was only benji who kept standing there gawking at dia with an open mouth..... LOL
only after dodo shut his mouth did benji looked away from dia his beautiful princess..... Embarrassed   

Kuch toh hua...kuch to zaroor hua....
"Uday!....Uday!",Benji whispered Loudly trying to tell Uday that his Big bully sister was standing right behind him.Benji held his head thinking that thier carefully crafted plan was definately gonna fail.Thankfully it didnt,but instead the normaly braveheart Dia got so scared that she lunged onto a unsuspecting benji standing nearby."Benji...help....Benji woh Mujhe maar dalega....help benji.....Help!",Dia screamed as she huged Benji tightly.So tightly that benji was electrified,so much so that even while comforting dia that nothing has happened,Cudnt himself ignore the fact that...
"KUCH TOH HUA.....KUCH TOH ZAROOR HUA"Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed   
Embarrassed

Jealously......
Benji glared at samrat and Dia angrily.Why was Samrat dancing with Dia?....Why is Dia giving him such a BIG grin......Ok....this wasnt the first time benji saw Dia and Samrat dancing together.Infact everyone knew that Dia always had liked Samrat more than a friend.Big Deal?....Dia doesn't have any intrest in Samrat,Samrat has girlfriend....Then why was benji getting so jealous??.....The jealousy continued as Benji tried to interupt Dia's and Samrat's dance unsuccesfully-even if it meant looking silly in front of Dia.The jealously subsided only once Gunjan arrived and Dia finally agreed to dance with him........
Star   Star   Star   Star   Star

Main,Dia,Dodo aur Daipers....
For the first time Dia fully agreed on something that benji said,even though it was against her own brother Uday......While couples bond on things such as movies etc....Benia prefered to bond on Daipers......while Dia continued to doubt her own brothers Daiper deeds,benji finally got a clue that maybe Dia did have alteast SOMETHING for him in her heart.....remember when dodo asked her?
"deedz acha to tumhein ab us benji par vishwas hai apne bhai par nahin????"
"haan dodo mujhe benji par tumse zyaada vishwaas hai atleast vo raat ko diaper mein to....... chiii"

Haila......
Dia was streching.....Benji was watching.......he was so engrossed looking at her pretty face that he didnt realise that he was standing right in front of her.When he wasnt supposed to be.Dia glared at him angrily,while Benjy nearly melted in his sneekers,after Uday kicked him close to Dia.
"Ek baar mujhe doorsi nazar se dekho",
Benji said,who so desperately wanted Dia to belive in him.Dia looked at him,with "second eye" only to be corrected by Benji.
"Matlab ki apne maan ki annkon se dekho.....main itna bhi bura nahi hoon jitna dikhta hu.....".
Dia smiled,Benji smiled even more-finally the green signal was shown.....
"Haila!..... hassi toh pahssi!"

Lost in your eyes
Dia tried to push Benji into the cupboard,while benji resoted back pushing her away.They have to win this....after all it was thier IZZAT ka sawal.But suddenly through this tussel between Benji and Dia realised that thier hands were entiwed and they were lost in each others eyes....
"Ouch"
"Haila"
"Chodo na..."
"Kyun?"
"Koi dekh lega"
"Dekhne do"
"Dodo aa jayega"
"Aajane do.."

Benji and Dia got even more close.
Only when Dia said about the baby ,they realised that they were against each other and not with each other-and reverted back to thier Tom and Jerry ways Again....

so guys here is the cc
***BENIA PANI PURI PIONT***
in respect of their first mini date..
which hopefully is just the starting of this amazing, funny n yet the most beautifull love story in the world...

come on guys lets celeberate the newest benia essence of our mjht here.....
drool all u want......

*~Rules~*.
1]This is a benia chat clube hence refain from discussing any other person or jodi exept benia.
2]No bashing any member,actor or other jodi.
3]Everytime a person enters this caht club you have to compulsarily say one line
HUGGGIIIEESSS PUUGGGIIIEESSS DDAAIIIPPEERRSS!!!!!!!.......
why is that,ask dolly!or if youre a pakka benian youll understand!
4]Saying thank you and sorry is strictly not allwoed
5]Memebers should participate in the CC and should refairn from being inactive for a long time.
6]And most imprtantly,Masti mazak etc is compulsary.Make this place full of fun.

Edited by shruti.nil - 20 April 2010 at 7:04am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsonal156mjht_admirermeens1981-DarkFantasy-x..Anki..x-Aastha_Mohit-Sneh-JiwanHealMeForever-Drishti--Natasha-*Adorable_Anu*-nautankidollz-MoNayaHolicPragRafa.LunaPotterspiritcrimsonaashizin-Ocean.eyes-charmee_sammyZumSrK..PINK...-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Benia Paani Puri Point***-OPEN*INVITES ONLY*" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

shruti.nil
 -Natasha-
dolly18
simar456
mjht_admirer

aashizin
sneh_jiwan
pragya_luvsajan
forbiddenlove
sweetsonal156
meens1981
lilygurl
sana_sajan
sushups
rheasinha
aditi_sajanfan
dmg1_mjht

Edited by dolly18 - 21 April 2010 at 1:10am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

X..Niha..Xmjht_admirer-LilyGurl-x..Anki..xSneh-Jiwan-Aastha_Mohit--Natasha-*Adorable_Anu*-Drishti-dmg1_mjhtSoulmate_Sana-Ocean.eyes-..-Jia-..ZumSrK..PINK.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

OUES 1>  ur name n nicknames
QUES 2.>  ur birthdate n ur star sign
QUES 3.>  few lines about urself.....
QUES 4.>  what are ur feelings about r benia???
QUES 5.>  any incident from ur real life,, funny or tragic that u'll like to share with us????

shruti.nil
OUES 1> ur name n nicknames
       Ans: Shruti-but my friends call me shrutz.......or sometimes frooti,i hate the second one!
QUES 2.> ur birthdate n ur star sign
        Ans: 5th nivember 1990 Scorpio
QUES 3.> few lines about urself.....
     Ans:    i am some one who thinks too much with her heart,is very emotional and is a big time sucker for romance!
QUES 4.> what are ur feelings about r benia???
     Ans:    i love them,ive been rooting for them since day one......they are awesum...
QUES 5.> any incident from ur real life,, funny or tragic that u'll like to share with us????
     Ans: There are loads....lets see......ya once i baked a cake....a general sponge one...it became nice and fluffy....only one thing was missing...THE VANILLA ESSESNCE,so the cake tatsted horrid...so much so even a galli ka kutta wasnt eating it,just imagine...how horrid!

dolly18

brahmjot is my real name but i hate it when sumone calls me by it LOLLOLLOL
so normally mere pracop se bachanne k liye people call me brahm , brahmi , doll , dolly aur dollu

its 8th may n i am a very tolerent , terrible n terrific tauraus

i m clumsy to the extent u cant imagine.. bad lucks n extreme good luckes n accidents fill up the cronicles of my life ...
those who knw me too perssonally say
duniya jaye gi ek raaste mein to brahm dusre rasste jayegi n seedha jake light pole se takrayegi
hee hee heeLOLLOLLOL

awwwwwwwwwww benia
HAILAAA
yaar they r the januablest couple absolutely lute;ly love them
n people say i am mad after them
well
what everLOL

QUES 5.>  any incident from ur real life,, funny or tragic that u'll like to share with us????

many many n toom many.....
hmm  most recently .. i met with a scooter accident when i was not even driving it....
n cc the tragedy i met with the accident when the scooter hadn't even started LOLLOLLOL
talk of tough luck??
another i braught new jeans n wore it to college really happy n
well i forgot to remove its tags......
embarressing i tell u when my friends found out abt it i so so wanted to be gobled up by dinosaurs CryCryCry

aashizin
       Ans: Aashi
        Ans: 19 th july and aries
     Ans:    i motto of life is i can and i will
     Ans:    i think very cute couple
QUES 5.> any incident from ur real life,, funny or tragic that u'll like to share with us????
     Ans:   lots of but don't remeber yet ya once my college mate pranked by giving me electric pen to write and when i started writing i got shock

miiroxxsweet

Well My name is Mira and right now I have no nick names
12 April 1995, Aries
Ok.... I an friendly, i am shy to people that I don't know and scared to meet new people because I am not confident abt my self :/, But with My friends I Am a very fun person to be around.
I find them CHOOOOOO CHWEEET AND CUTEEE!!!!
Hmmm..........Oh yeah, my mom told me that when i was 1 or 2 years old we went to london, there we had a tour guide who said "ahem ahem, ladies and gettelmen" and then I started repeating after him in my babyish voich " ahm ahm ladiez an gemtalman" and then everyone began to laugh (but heyy, I was still  a baby)

sweetsonal156

QUES 1>-Ans:  Sona
QUES 2.-Ans: 23 august / leo
QUES 3.>-Ans:  im a MJHT fan, thats it
QUES 4.>-Ans:  BEnia are the sweetest couplle
QUES 5.>- Ans:  alot but one i could never forget is that, once my couzins played a prank on me, one of my couzins had a scary makover n i was sleeping, he came upto me n woke me up, as i woke up i was totally freaked out, i was totally scared but later they all laughed n i also laughed with them, it was the biggest tragic of my life lol

nihakapoor

Q1 : Niha ........ No nicknames yet

Q2 : 10th Jan . Capricorn

Q3 : I am a great fan of DMG and MJHT  . I am sometimes a bit moody .

Q4 : They are a cute couple .

Q5 :  Not able to remember one right now .

samrat_anki

Ans: Ankisha....nicknames-anki,anks,anku
        Ans: 10th May  Taurus
     Ans:  I m a shy & friendly person
     Ans:  hhmmm..not sich incident

cutekins
Ans : Kins
Ans :3rd dec  , gemini
Ans : a nice friend n total Mjht lover
Ans : super cute n soo awwwwww love them
Ans : many(my life is full of tragedy yaar) but maybe this one is the best -once me n my mom wer coming back home 4rm a function n near our house there is a shortcut.. so i thought to take it!!
after an hour my mom came to find me(bcoz i dint reach home) i was in the next buildings terrace sitting quietly bcoz a dog was sitting in front of me n even i would just move alittle he used to bark so atlast mom found me n i went homeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

aditi_sajanfan
            Aditi , adzzyyyyyyy,adu....Smile
            16th feb ,aquarius
             a cool , roccckkkiiinnnggg mjht fan , good human being
             they r amazinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!
             there is no incident as such!!!!!
             ab tak toh nahi aaya!!

dmg1_mjht
 OUES 1>  ur name n nicknames:pia,piu
QUES 2.>  ur birthdate n ur star sign :20th oct,libra
QUES 3.>  few lines about urself.....just mad abt mjht&dmg
QUES 4.>  what are ur feelings about r benia???benia is the cutest & sweetest&hottest coupleeee!!luv them sooooo much:)
QUES 5.>  any incident from ur real life,, funny or tragic that u'll like to share with us????i fought with my papa for the first time for telling that mjht is boringROFL

kasufan4ever
Ques 1 my name n nick name
 Mehek.. cutie or anything u wanna call..

2 my b'day n sign
5 dec n saggitarius..

3 few line abt me
friendly person n very honest. n hate bashers..

4 wat do u think abt benia
 they r veryyy cute..

5.incident u wanna share..
one day we all frnds were playing..m i splited water on the bench n they sat on the bench n the bac of all my frnds was wet...LOL LOL  ROFL   ROFL

Edited by dolly18 - 29 April 2010 at 9:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_admirerx..Anki..x-Drishti-Soulmate_Sana*Adorable_Anu*ZumSrK..PINK.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
anyone here???

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey dear first of all congo guys for new thread of benia Party

i m in ok

Ans:   lots of but don't remeber yet ya once my college mate pranked by giving me electric pen to write and when i started writing i got shock

LOL

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey dear first of all congo guys for new thread of benia Party

i m in ok

LOL
awwwwwwwww hii di welcome to pani purii piontt
to aaj benia mein kuch khaas ni aaya hana ??? but sg n mn were wonderful

how i wish k kal vo bd ka bhi scene dikhayein 4 screen test

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
nnn aww di u broke the rule even i broke it

we should have started the posts with a
huggggggggggiees puggggggiies n pampersssss  greetings

so a warning to both of us ...