Users

Frequent Posters

nini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I mean seriously ! What is this ?

Have ever heard of second love? Or falling in love again?😕

well in my own views it's lucky enough to find true love once in a life ..

and true love can't be forgotten though people have to move on under certain conditions but they can't forget the true love.

sometime the love which we thought as second love of a person is actually the only true love found by him or her as the previous one may be an immature affection or infatuation ( guddi did you get my hint dear😉) well it's a general view not regarding AR or SR

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love can happen again... but u cant forget ur first luv.... like here ridhima can( and i think she has) fall in love with sid. but it wil b wrong to ask her if she has forgotton arman.. noone can forget their first love.... they just accept it as a thing that has passed n move on... just like ridz is going to do....

she will always have a special place for arman in her heart but she will  move on n love her husband sidhant without regret of the past..
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess it depends on how you define love.. and every individual have their own respective opinions..
IMO true love is very hard to find..and and if youre really in TRUE love.. thn i think its hard to let go off tht person to fall in love again..
Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

m nt bringing dmg in between...bt i personally think tht true love can never be dne second time................bt as for dmg nything can happen here=P.........therz a dilog frm kkhh"shaadi ek baar hoti hai...n pyaar bhi ek baar hota hai".......bt in dmg...either of the things will have to happen twice!!

either ridz will fall in luv twice or she will get married twice
(btw it was shwn tht sid actually din love tam.....wasnt it?)
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya_dmgroxxx

m nt bringing dmg in between...bt i personally think tht true love can never be dne second time................bt as for dmg nything can happen here=P.........therz a dilog frm kkhh"shaadi ek baar hoti hai...n pyaar bhi ek baar hota hai".......yeah but SRK has to rethink his own saying coz he falls in love with kajol again right?

bt in dmg...either of the things will have to happen twice!!

either ridz will fall in luv twice or she will get married twice
(btw it was shwn tht sid actually din love tam.....wasnt it?) yeah thts right..she was just his infatuation

lolz SRK 🤣🤣🤣
rapunzel84 thumbnail
As far as i am concerned u definitely can fall in love more than once...yes the intensity might be more or less, the flavour might be different but it wud b wrong to say tht u can only fall in love once..thts not true n tht shud not happen also..imagine, due to whatever circumstances u couldnt b with the one u love, does tht mean u shud suffer for ur whole life or does it mean u cannot be happy again? sometimes love just happens n sometimes u learn to love someone...and love can assume a different meaning or a different form coz its such a deep rooted emotion..so it really wud b unfair to say u can love only once
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
'Hum ek bar jita hai,ek bar martha hai,pyaar umm woh bhi ek bar hi hota hai'Yeah mainahi S.R.K Ki line hai...'aur shadii....umm woh Ajj kal kitani bhi bar karlo koi farak nahi padta'...😆😆yeh mari line hai hahaha...
Par I don't know ki wat is luv............ 😕🤓
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nini76

well in my own views it's lucky enough to find true love once in a life ..

and true love can't be forgotten though people have to move on under certain conditions but they can't forget the true love.

sometime the love which we thought as second love of a person is actually the only true love found by him or her as the previous one may be an immature affection or infatuation ( guddi did you get my hint dear😉) well it's a general view not regarding AR or SR

Niniiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗 U here😳😳😳😳 Welcome honey😳

I got ur hint🤣 And I agree with tht too🤪 U tend to think that is real love unless THAT man arrives in ur life😳😆

Love yaaaaaaaa for this🤗🤗🤗🤗
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

'Hum ek bar jita hai,ek bar martha hai,pyaar umm woh bhi ek bar hi hota hai'Yeah mainahi S.R.K Ki line hai...'aur shadii....umm woh Ajj kal kitani bhi bar karlo koi farak nahi padta'...😆😆yeh mari line hai hahaha...
Par I don't know ki wat is luv............ 😕🤓

Ok first thing is that -- In the movie he HIMSELF falls in love twice😆

And then, as a matter of fact, KKHH is tagged as WORST movie of KJo by SRKadz themselves.. In case u want proof, I have it😉

So that says a lot.. The movie and it's pathetic message.. Just that I love SRKadz tooooooooooooooooo much I watch it 2000000000000000 times