Uttaran

Uttaran going the Kayamath way!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I knww Vansh is soo Good.. how can u call him the villian.. any person who would get to knw his wife loved his younger brother would react the same way as he is doing.. but besides tht he's pretty nice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran going the Kayamath way!!! (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mistyblue

Groupbie

mistyblue

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pulwasha

I knww Vansh is soo Good.. how can u call him the villian.. any person who would get to knw his wife loved his younger brother would react the same way as he is doing.. but besides tht he's pretty nice

But Vansh is totally self immersed and is not caring about the people who really helped him in his bad time especially Veer. Why cant he think about what will be going thru Veer's mind with him taking (rather it is snatching)his brother's love as his own. Now that he has known about this he should go to the roots of  the problem and rectify it by uniting Veer & Icha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
But you guys are forgetting one thing , Ayesha was madly in love with Milind..........Milind was not in love with Prachi before..........Ayesha had reasons for taking revenge but Tap has very lame reasons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblueanu rulz

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
does it matter in hindi serials.. just have to have revenge thing.. lame or legitimate.. who cares

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Come to think of it, yeah, I did find it similar. I used to tell my sister as well that Vansh Iccha remind me of Milind Prachi :)

rasheedbhai

rasheedbhai

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
dont compare icha and vansh with michi bcoz michi are magical couple and viewres liked them madly .

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyblue

But Vansh is totally self immersed and is not caring about the people who really helped him in his bad time especially Veer. Why cant he think about what will be going thru Veer's mind with him taking (rather it is snatching)his brother's love as his own. Now that he has known about this he should go to the roots of  the problem and rectify it by uniting Veer & Icha.
Well now Vansh is trying to find out the roots of Tappu and Veer's relationship but Veer is doing "I love my Wife" JaapLOLLOL..so tell me u still feel Veer is victimLOL..no he is just a looserSmile..everytime we cannot use the same excuse of poor Veer doing all this for Ichha and his brother..so does that mean for Ichha and Vansh's sake he will b ready to sleep with Tappu as well..and thenDead....Naah its a lame excuseLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Hello alll.. lately ive been watching Uttaran and i feel that the story kinds is similar to Kayamath.. Verr and Icha love eachother (Neev and prachi) but circumstances push Icha to marry Vansh (Milind and Prachi) Tapu is evil and is married to Veer (Ayesha and Neev)..So as the story progresses i feel Icha will fall in love with Vansh.. and Vansh reminds me of milind too he's rough and moody and all..Anyways if the story progresses this way.. i'd love it cuz i love Vansh and Icha together.. i hope they fall in love ASAP.. i mean icha does..

agreed!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top