Uttaran

Uttaran going the Kayamath way!!!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello alll.. lately ive been watching Uttaran and i feel that the story kinds is similar to Kayamath.. Verr and Icha love eachother (Neev and prachi) but circumstances push Icha to marry Vansh (Milind and Prachi) Tapu is evil and is married to Veer (Ayesha and Neev)..So as the story progresses i feel Icha will fall in love with Vansh.. and Vansh reminds me of milind too he's rough and moody and all..Anyways if the story progresses this way.. i'd love it cuz i love Vansh and Icha together.. i hope they fall in love ASAP.. i mean icha does..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyblue thumbnail
We all know what happened to Neev in Kayamath....fallen from a hero to a sidekick. Whatever the creatives did later couldnt get the focus back on Neev. Would this the same fate for Veer/Nandish too in that case.I defenitely would love to see more of Nandish than the Vansh guy.

But then in Kayamath the love with Neev was shown as adolscent type whereas Veer-Icha was shown as a mature true love with blessings from family.So it would be difficult for us viewers to forget Veer-Icha love. That is why we feel like blaming Icha for betraying Veer (calling her chalu selfish etc) instead of loving her for her so called "sacrifice"
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U know thee is a difference....

Viewrs Loved MICHI ( Milind -Prachi) thats why they got them together..

byut no one likes Vansh Ichcha soo gettin them togther is a bad choiceeee!!!!

and i can NEVER compare MICHI to anyone they were fire on screen :))))))))
nutmeg7 thumbnail
yes vansh- icchha is not going on well with everyone....so the only hope is vansh's death...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
U r right its going Kayamath way...I remember when MICHI happened..all Neev-Prachi fans kept saying they will hate MICHI ..they cannot accept them as couple..etc etc..but the moment CVs started showing their intimate romance,everyone forgot everything and moved on😆..So u never know if CVs can give a makeover to Vansh and show a sizzling romance between Vansh-Ichha...tides may turn😆😆..I hv already seen many fans on FB wall of Rohit and Tina loving their chemistry..so u never know😆

All said and done...I don't think CVs decide the storyline based on feedbacks coming from IF or Facebook..they decide the storyline based on TRPS ..so if this track continues to get good ratings ..they will go with it...

And these days I m bit pissed off with Veer's character😡..I expected him to fight for his love...tell the truth to Vansh somehow before marriage..but he too became another Ichha😡..so I won't b surprised if he becomes like Neev in the future episodes
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...now that you mentioned it, here are other similarities...

a. there Ayesha was slightly psycho n got married to Neev, here Tapu is a complete devil married to Veer.
b. Both the chocolate boy type guys have E-E-V letters common too...
c. both milind and vansh have the rough rugged, bearded look and had trust issues in the beginning
d. both the female protagonists, Prachi n Icha have I-C-H-A common in their names

oh well! such is the telly world...

getting "inspired" from shows which havent even died in viewer memories! disappointments galore for us viewers!
Edited by nuttycleo - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

U r right its going Kayamath way...I remember when MICHI happened..all Neev-Prachi fans kept saying they will hate MICHI ..they cannot accept them as couple..etc etc..but the moment CVs started showing their intimate romance,everyone forgot everything and moved on😆..So u never know if CVs can give a makeover to Vansh and show a sizzling romance between Vansh-Ichha...tides may turn😆😆..I hv already seen many fans on FB wall of Rohit and Tina loving their chemistry..so u never know😆

All said and done...I don't think CVs decide the storyline based on feedbacks coming from IF or Facebook..they decide the storyline based on TRPS ..so if this track continues to get good ratings ..they will go with it...

And these days I m bit pissed off with Veer's character😡..I expected him to fight for his love...tell the truth to Vansh somehow before marriage..but he too became another Ichha😡..so I won't b surprised if he becomes like Neev in the future episodes

well whos to say ppl wont start liking veer and tapu if they do a makeover on tapu or wht if veer turned into a villian and enlisted tapu's help........
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i never watc hed k shows crap, so  no idea about neev or wat ever ....... welll wish veer to die if he ha d to accept taps though and lol no way for vanshand icha from me
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
milind - prachi definitely made a good couple..they had great chemistry
but vansh-iccha cannot definitely be compared to them ...
vansh looks so elder to iccha and iccha completely a little mouse in front of lion ...
they absolutely dont have chemistry ...
and is there are vansh-icchha lovers then definitely there are more number of veer-iccha lovers
and vansh-iccha haters ...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wont say iam hatter of vansh and icha , no i dont like them at alll not a .1% , its veer and icha for me no matter how dumb set of lovers they are htye had gr8 chemistry