Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN Monday episode what to expect..

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

BLF STORY

Date: 01-12-2001 21:41 I came in late so I am not shure what I missed but here is where I started watching. At inesita's room. Inesita asks" And where are you going to sleep,Don Hugo?"Don Hugo answers "What are you scared of me???? , I am the one who is supposed to be scared , maybe you could take advantage of me."They both laugh and go to sleep. Outside Patty's Apartment in the Hall Nicolas is talking to himself and saying how he is going to be with Patty and all . He hides the Terramoda checkboork under a plant that is ouside Patty's apartment.He gargles some cologne or Scope whatever it is and knocks or rings (not shure). Patty lets him in and starts talking about what happened to him . Patty tells him to lay on the bed and Nicolas tells her surpised"in the bed?""Yes."answers Patty.He sits down and she pushes him down and now he is laying there , she comes near him and tells him that she is going for some bandages,alchol and band aids to cure him.(there is a comercial so we see imeadtialy Patty coming back with everything)She comes in and asks him who hit him and he answers that he will tell her the truth since she is going to find out anyway. He tells her that He fought someone she knows ARMANDO MENDOZA. Patty answers overly surprised (imagine tipical Patty)"That savage !!!!!look waht he did." SHe starts curing him and Nicolas starts saying in how he beat him up and Patty answers but look at you. Patty says" You must be really hurt, does it hurt a lot."Nicolas says well yeah it hurts." Patty kisses him in the cheek and asks "does it still hurt."Nicolas is al happy and tells her that he is feeling better. Patty asks how what his day , Nicolas answers "well in the stock market you know how it is ." Patty answers "Oh yes and me with this problem of my car." SHe hugs him and pretends to cry he gets al guilty and tells her that he will make a loan to her . Patty hets really exited and aks him if he could give her the check today. He remembers what Netty told him. He answers he will but he does not have the check book right now. SHe answers " Don't lie you always carry it." She starts checking him everywhre , she does not find it she stands up and acts all embarased then she lays at the other side of the bed and says that she si so embarased for what she did that this night was not supposed be like that . She tells him to better leave. He promised he will help her . He leaves. Patty is laying in the bed and says"what ?how could he . not bring the checkbook, is it that he wants be to sleep with him, LIke I wass that easy."

Next day at the secretrial hall Armando comes in with Mario . Mario asks "what you want me to come so early.What happened to you." Armando answers "I got in to a fight and I think I stuck a dagger in myself."He is about to explain what happened when the elevator doors oen and Sodfia is talking about Armando . Armando notices and he turns around and says" goooood morning Sofia."She turn around embarrased and starts pretending he was talking about a novela. Armando tells Mario that they should go in his office. Sofia starts hitting herself in the head she can't believe he heard that. SHe asks Mariana and Sandra if they think he bought it . THey answer joking that oyeah. THEy talk about how they fear for Bettys job and they say they have to tell everyone that they will have a meeting about that. At Marios office. Maro asks about waht happened. Armando makes excuses about why he fought and Mario asks him if Betty would have gome with him will he sleep with her. Armando answers that if he had to he would. Mario knows he was there because of Betty and not the report as Armando says. Armando tells Mario how he felt good hitting "el muelon" Nicolas. And how he could not stop.Mario asks how did he stop and he answers taht Betty slapped him.Mario is totally surprised and says that that was to much , that he will prefer to lose the company than that , that he will kill her. Armando answers " Oh yeah and the Pinzon family will inherit the compant , THat is wonderful." Mari says "well ok not that , but now you are going to have to say sorry , ho ahead write her a letter."HE gives him a paper. Do you know how Inesit is. No he answers.

At Inesita's room Inesita and Hugo are sleeping and Inesita wakes up and stands up. Hugo does not feel who he was holding and starts asking about "his chesito" He starts screaming and he wakes up and he asks about who he sleeped with and he remembers Inesita and he starts Screaming for Inesita . Inesita comes in syas here I am . Hugo asks and where do you think you are going and she answers I am taking a shower. Hugo says "no, no you go back to sleep." Inesita answers"I have to take a shower to feel better." hugo says "okay but why don't you take a shower with me ." Inesita says "Don hugo I never took a shower with my husband and now you want me to take it with my boss ." she laughs and Hugo tells her to take a shower but if she is going to pass out to scream. At secreterial hall Betty comes in and is atacked by el cuartel with questons. Betty says she does not want rumors and that they better sont say anything. Ek cuartek tells her taht they will have a meeting later. Sofia is in the hone talking to BErta (you cant hear Berta) . it Appears that because of Inesita sickness Bert got sick to and she had to stay for the sake of her baby. Armando comes out of Marios office and HE sees Patty and tells her the usual of her being late.Patty asks with a smile what happened to him. He answers something I did not get sorry. Marce comes in complaining about how armando and Daniel did not attend a dinner where they were the guests of honor because he was drunk.Paaty tells her that the real reason is that he got ina fight with Nicolas mora. Marce answers "Bettys boyfriend."Patty says "and mine." Bettys office armando comes in with the letter of the day. He ewscuses himself he did not know she was there . She answers that it is 9 she is always there at 9. He starts saying how sorry he is of what happened the day before taht he was jealous . She says that he spit out what was really bothering and that was that Nicolas used his car and money. He says is not true taht he was eally jealous.Betty tells him that she will give him a Terramoda report so he will know how they use they use the money. He says he does not want one. But BEtty says she will give him a report anway.HE gives her the letter and tells her to read it. She readsit she is moved( it said something really preety sorry I did not get it)She asked if that meant he will tell everyone what this letter said . He answered yes by after the meeting . Betty tells him that they have to agree in a story of what happened .She sta rts telling him and Marcela comes in she asks what happened to him and tells him not to tell taht a taxi driver robed him because she is not going to buy it. He tells her that he got in a fight with Nicolas MOra and she says why and he tels her that he saw Betty and he wanted her to come back to work and she and Nicolas did not want to so they got in to a fight. She gets really mad and she leaves. Armando asks if the story was similar , she answered yes but he skipped te slap. Betty says she is sorry , he answers that he deserved it. Sofia is telling Gutierrez that Berta is not going to be able to come he starts saying he did not get any papers . Marcela comes in and asks what is happening Sofia explains and Marcela tells Gutuerrez to wait for the papers and to dare boter Bert. HE sasys he will have to get a eaplacement and he is HAPPY. Sofia tells Marcela to please not let Gutierez bring a 90-60-90 that will take Bertas job. SHe says she will take care of it. Marcela asks Patty how did she know about the fight she answers she got first hand information. Marcela says "so you went out with him yesterday." Patty says"no we were at my apartment" .Hugo comes in talking about his wach , Mariana and sandra ask how is inesita and if she is alone he answers yes and that one of them has to go take care of her later. Inesitas house Inesita answers the door it is his husband she is soooooooooooooo surprised she almost fainted. They talk ( this was really boring) Inesita goes to her room and prays to god that why did he bring him back. Freeze frame

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing Smish......hey maybe u should keep emailing the next episode of BLF to T&D so they remember what they r suposed to do.........Wink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

IDES...there are so many people who help T & D with this and who also come on this forum and pass on the message..Wink...you know what I mean right...

Well this is just for you and me and people like us..SmileWink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLwell then too bad we arent making this show insteadWink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

true ides...we are one of those people who love to watch the show..Wink

and some love to create a show...Wink