Chat Clubs

India-Forums

~*Koffee With TV # 10*~ (Page 3)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

@Tannvi:I watched it only about 5 times literally .. i may have an idea of the story but thats about it,.

@Bini: oh yess i remember that ahe didnt recognize her back then ..hmm though i would like to see that dutta himself sees the transformation.. that would be nice.
you remember when her real self was exposed for the first time?
that way..

btw
Pavirtra Rishta is good too if any of you watch it

@Gagan: PR is good?LOL Its the no.1 show now rite?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bini311Badtameez_Dil

Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Guys, I have to go now..but it was sooo good catching up with you all and also about tv.....Gagan, this is a good thread....can talk about any shows...I also watch/read mambo jambo of all shows...I will try and come again tomorrow...till than take care...and lets all come here and chit chat from now on.....

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by -Rajveer-

Gagan, Nandini and Mohit might get together once the family realizes that there's no other option, they'll go to Mohit, lol. I think Naitik has to forgive Mohit first and then work towards Nandini and Mohit.

Waise, you're right, Nandini and Mohit have more chemistry. Heck, even Bhabima and Daddaji have more chemistry than Naksh.

I agree with you..LOL Bhabhi maa and Daddaji do such a good job! even akshara's mum and dad are good couple too, but best is shaurya and varsha

Haan, Shauraya and Varsha's chemistry is good.

I'm telling you until Hina and Karan become good friends, nothing can be done for them. They don't deserve any awards.

Although Hina's acceptance speech really touched my heart. She thanked God and her team and her parents and started crying. It was sweet. I really like Hina. Her interviews are always nice and she's quite outspoken and full of opinions and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

I have loads of respect for Hina Khan, man. She seems like a gem of a person!

-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Gagan, that was an episode of torture. Akshara crying and everyone ignoring her.

Yeah, I prefer the Maheswaris to the Singhanias. They give girls importance. They give education importance. They treat their bahu like a daughter (most of the time).

Raj, I stopped watching BV. Stupid storyline. I want to see Shyam and Sugna not Bhairon and Sumitra. Dead

ROFLEpisode of Torture? ROFL

i know totlaly i wish akshara had stayed in her maayka away from these gawaars Ouch

awww i liked shyam and sugna but i like bhairov and sumitra also ..

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

uttraran i only watched again recently on vansh's entry .......i really liked his eyesDay DreamingLOL

@binu i didn't catched today's episode .......wedding i found interesting .....now he is manaoing her its sooooo cuteeee.......i loved grah pravash the way it was done boori of rice he putted on door .....entry she did than placement of feet he took on paper than he framed that LOL

Bini311

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Gagan, the Singhanias are definitely selfish. When everyone found out about Nandini and Mohit's relationship, they blamed Akshara because she helped them. And Naitik was the worse.. he pretty much kicked his wife out of his house. She went to her parents. The Singhanias blamed Akshara for leaving even though they KNEW that Naitik asked her to leave.

They only wanted Akshara back when they had a huge pooja in the house and other family members were coming. Akshara showed up on her own and they were happy with her only because they needed her.

They are a disgusting family.

good lord Ouch
they are selfish and ignorant..
what makes me more mad is their rituals and traditions that make women subservient to men
i mean they basically say the boys are pampered the most and are loved the most as girls are not needed. lame people

what happened to that one episode where there was no dialogue?
i had read an article and it just cracked me up ROFL

yup! that episode was hilariousROFLROFL the BG music was so retardedROFL

-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Raj: i dont know about it being number one, but its good these days
and me lovve Savita Tai ROFL (you remember her our fav character? ROFL)

@Bini: awwww its ok .. it was soo nice talking to you
defu i hope to see you all back again everyday .. these are the moments that we all cherish where we have so much fun and talk about indian television. or shal i say most of them we bash LOL
but anyway i hope you take care.. and do keep coming

howzzat

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Gagan, that was an episode of torture. Akshara crying and everyone ignoring her.

Yeah, I prefer the Maheswaris to the Singhanias. They give girls importance. They give education importance. They treat their bahu like a daughter (most of the time).

Raj, I stopped watching BV. Stupid storyline. I want to see Shyam and Sugna not Bhairon and Sumitra. Dead

I stopped watching BV when Dadisa's jiji.. Farida Jalal left.LOL she was fun to watch, then i saw a few episodes after Sakshi entered the show, and i got so disgusted!

wats up with colors and such disgusted storylines? even i read in Laado, the main guy has to sleep with his bhabhiShocked cos of Ammaji?Dead

Go to top