Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Missed first five mins, sorry - having bad updater week Confused
But clearly Omi has not given Kul the pictures because he's gloating over them and telling his chelas that you must hold on to your trumps till the right time.
Lehar is sulking that Abeer has not remembered her birthday and Bittan laughs at her. But Abeer has not forgotten - he's in his room with Gaurav and Shadaab packing gifts. Sudha comes up bringing his dinner but his friends hide the gifts and Abeer packs his mom off quickly saying he's not hungry.

Abeer wants to give Lehar a pendant for her birthday but doesn't ahve money. His friends offer him their money but it's not enough and he needs Rs 5,000. Now enter Abeer the FOOL - guess what he does? Calls up Omi bhaiyya and asks for udhaar. Omi agrees of course and our Lalla is sooooo happy that the solution was soooo simple.  Jaag Moorakh, kab ankhen kholega tu! Angry
Paise udhaar liyen hai to chukaaana bhi padta hai, maloom hai?

Lehar's family surprises her at midnight with a cake, flowers and presents. Lehar is very happy. But after they all leave, Lehar checks her phone and there's no message Confused  Epi ends.

Precap for next week: Abeer is thanking Omi bhaiyya, shows him the pendant he's bought and tells him it's Lehar's birthday. Omi is first stunned and then maha excited - yeh to breaking news hai!

Bubble

PS Someone please tell if I've missed anything critical in the first few min?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran pateltanvir30sashbmaham_san707chocopie21loverashiaaabbbcurry-sistahrgattupreearies7kimpananantananttvrasikafj08sam.nimrahnivedithaMariQuestFilmsNo_CommentsEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quick update 16 April 2010 - Birthday at midnight" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anantanant

Goldie

anantanant

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update! They are drrrrrrrraaggggggging Omi for another week? And is Abeer out of his mind?! Uff! This is just putting me off completely :-(

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Bubble Hug

Again Omi???? What is wrong with the CV's?? Angry Angry Can't we have ONE episode without him hovering around taking over the entire episode?? Angry Angry 

And seriously .. Abeer is out of his mind!!! Angry Pata chalega jab Omi will udao Leher from under his nose!!!!! Angry I was sooo hoping for a  NO Omi = good episode today Cry Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantfj08MariQuestFilmsDreamygal301

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Bubble, Thanks for the update, just watched the first part....first few mins Omi and Kul's bonding and later  Leher and Abeer talk on fone. It was very sweetBig smile. Abeer tells Leher that he is real busy with some work the next day and he cannot meet her. Also asks her to sleep early today bcos she must be tired from today's meeting (dancing and all...LOL..he doesn't say this though). She is upset over this. He also says she looked very pretty today and he didn't want to let her go, on the whole, loved their mushy convo.
But from ur synopsis seems like Abeer is  falling deep into Omi's trap as expectedAngry. I donno for how long are the CVs gonna milk on the situationConfused
They have turned Abeer into this naive, innocent 10 yr old kid, would love to see the 22 yr old back soonConfused

Edited by kimpan - 16 April 2010 at 10:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1anantanantsoapbubblesam.fj08tvrasikaEksie

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Soapbubble, thanxs for the update.Clap

I was hoping for an Omi-free episode but guess he had to butt in this one as well. As for Abeer taking money from Omi, is he out of his mind?!!!@!!Cry Upon reflection, I wasn't really happy with 15/4 episode because of the too much focus on Omi.

I don't understand what the writers are doing (btw I'm also a writer, not TV) and I know why Omi is in the story, however, he is now taking the focus away from the main character - this is a big NO NO!! I keep watching the older episodes and know there has been a definite change of writers, at the moment its seems the poor choice and the storyline are failing - no proper structure, no follow up of things that happened and etc. However, I will persevere with this serial only because of the promise of those early episodes.SmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpananantananttvrasikasam.Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@ Kim - Thanks for updating the first 5 mins. AbHer spoke to each other on the phone? Awww .. sounds cute! Embarrassed  But why ... why ... why did they have to show Omi knowing of Leher's birthday Cry Now obviously he will spoil it Cry Cry 

Now either Abeer should get hit really hard ... or the CV's turn it around and give a reason wrt Abeer's naiveness!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
First of all if it wasnt for the fact that abeer is a total sweetheart i swear i would be hitting him with that jhadoo that babaji used a few days backAngry
And why has been omi uncle been refering to his parents in the last few epis why do i have this sick feeling that the people responsible for bringing this creature to the world are going to enter this serial soonOuchDead
The AbHer scenes was really really good it was the kind of nokh-jhok we always wanted to see between them ,also the scene between abeer and his mom and with his friends was also good Thumbs Upthat is before abeer got his "Bright" ideaThumbs Down
Leher's interaction with her family was sweet especially her interaction with her fatherSmile
Kul chacha is the biggest idiot in the world i find it funny that he calls abeer a lafanga but omi who is bribing him and asking him to get his tender passed is apparently a good guyAngry
Precap-Gr8 that creature got to know that its leher's B'dayI know what will happen now he will buy her a present and send it to her ,leher thinking that abeer sent it to her will happily accept itDead

Edited by rexy34 - 16 April 2010 at 10:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1kimpanfj08tvrasikaDreamygal301Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@ Sam - Nahinnnnnnn ... Leher cannot accept Omi's gift even if she thinks its from Abeer Cry But then .. on second thoughts, if that happens .. then maybe that is one way of Abeer knowing about Omi Confused Dunno .. but noooooooooo .. why spoil Leher's birthday Cry Ek birthday toh chhod dete AbHer ke liye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top