India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

THEy Cross Limits...of false hood!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

OK!!!...this is just crazy!!.....in all these drama they have one thing common..they cross their limits of jhot!!.

1. how can be a simply wedding dress be of 5 lacs.Confused
2. how can a ugly looking braslet be of 15 lacs.Confused
3.how can that new guy...give 5oo cores to film industry!!Ouch
4. how can kusum's company have to give 18000 cores!!!Dead
5. and personally jayshari's necklace was better then maya's!!

I DON'T THINK INDIA IS THAT RICH!!...I AM NOT SAYING THIS COZ I AM FROM PAKISTAN...BUT COMON YAAR THATS TOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...AGAR THEY HAVE THAT MUCH....THEN Y DON'T THEY USE IN MAKING SOMTHING GOOD....FILM INDUSTRY KO 5OO CORES DEHNAYE KI KYA ZAROORAT HAI!!

INDUSTRY KHARAB HOTI NAZAR AARHI HAI ....ADHI SAY ZIDHA AWAM HOMELESS HAIN...UN KA KYA...I DON'T THINK THESE DRAMA MAKERS ARE DOING FAIR...THESE KINDS OF DRAMAS ARE SEEN BY EVERYONE...DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE HIGH MIDDLE OR LOW....VEN THEY SEE ALL THIS...UNKO BORA LAGTA HOGA...EIK TU THEY ARE SUFFERING AUR PHIR UPPER SAY YEH SAAB KUCH KARNA... ZAGKHAM PER NAMAK CHIRAKNYE JISA HAI

I WAS REALLY ANGRY AFTER WATCHING YESTERDAY'S EPISODE!!

SARYE HOWYE LOOGAngry

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 03 February 2005 at 9:59pm

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

yea............rt. good point ms.bholibhali...

18,000 crores!!!! r u serious? i neva heard till nw.....hellow do i want to vomit on ekta? neways...now i feel like serials r cartoons...LOL

n' dis new guy rahil....fresh guy from usa...knws lot abt india n' praises india that there r many bad ppl in industry?? lemme say....all started industry just like u did...n' see hw they turned out...n' soon u'll too! i thought YMLH's director copied same amount from Tumhari Disha serial where DK holds 500 crore's kanaka empire! for dk its possible..but rahil..lolz...bahot try to act smart karta tha interview meinLOL

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:25am | IP Logged

SO TRUE!!ConfusedConfused

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged

weird!!! they have too much of IMAGINARY money!! at least they can try n be realistic na?? wat say?

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Its a such a shame that directors and writers do not show any sense of realism in their dramas anymore... i think there was a time when people could relate to certain characters or situations... but now its just like they are living on their own planet with no rules, guidance or mental stability.
sana_usa Senior Member
sana_usa
sana_usa

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 6:41am | IP Logged
yes i agree with u guys its very bad that this is happening in shows!!
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Winkye right.....
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged

if these ppl had so much money, they should have jus given it to the poor tsunami victims!! hehe!!!

instead of nuying ugly jewelery

and also, i dont think anyone is so stupid enuf like maya gujral was to give such an expensive necklace to mirchi!!

n how the hell did mirchi keep quiet when maya said she that jayshree should not wear such cheap type of jewellery. knowing mirchi, she should have just retorted bck saying some of her jhakaas coments!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index