Fashion and Beauty

Where you buy fashion clothes,shoes,handbags? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Malls!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where you buy fashion clothes,shoes,handbags? (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Shopping malls with convenient prices and brands are people's affirmative choice you know. Unless you want to experiment like Erin Silver and go with the beads.

-LilyGurl-

IF-Rockerz

-LilyGurl-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Malls :)

alicefer88

Groupbie

alicefer88

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I buy bags clothes and everthng else from stores at the Inorbit Mall in Mumbai....it has everything under one roof...i guess mall shopping is the best....

Crystal55

Groupbie

Crystal55

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i buy from Shoppers Stop...

sarikasingha

sarikasingha

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jansh0

Hi all,

Do you buy fashion items online or locally?

Hi Jansh,

I buy clothes and accessories locally. I prefer looking up in fashion magazines like Femina before i head out to shop as they have awesome suggestions for everything related to fashion.. I recently bought a Fendi sunglasses after i saw them in Femina's still the best issue...and since they were highlighting classic looks that still rock, I bought a Calvin Klein Silver bag which completes my retro outfit..

sareez

Groupbie

sareez

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Salwar kameez is one of the most popular Indian ethnic wear for myriads of women. This is one outfit that enjoys the wide scope of being formal and casual wear at the same time. On the other hand, due to the wide variety of styles in Salwar Kemeez, thin to slim and even plus sized women can feel comfortable and make their own fashion statement in this dress. However, there are a number of women, who being on the plus-sized side are always on the lookout for a special cut that can make them look slimmer. The good news is there are some special designs available in salwar-kurta-kameez that will give a toned look to these ladies. It may not reduce the wearer down to a size zero, but definitely can give a more streamlined look.

Among the various options available in shalwar kameez for women with some extra inches, heavy fabric is always a great choice. Brocade Churidar Salwar Kameez that sports nice design and fabric works can make them a good deal slimmer. Moreover, if the salwar-kameez has long sleeves, it can also work towards giving a slimmer look. In many kurta there are even designs that successfully can divide the onlooker's from the main work which can effectively hide the extra flab.

Empire waist salwar-kurta-kameez is another design in this attire that can give the plus size women enough confidence with their dress to sport. This cut again, can be of two types high empire waist kameez and full empire waist kameez. Depending on the arms of the wearer, they can either opt for a sleeveless one or one with transparent sleeves. But whatever the sleeve combination may be, empire waist salwar-kurta-kameezes with their flared body type effectively hide the flaw inside offering a stylish look outwardly.

Anarkali Churidar Kameez is another version of the empire waist salwar-kameez. Generally the design can be a high empire waist one or a full flared one, topped with tight fitting leggings. These come in a number of designs on them. Some with heavy works with stone and other fabric or thread or zari works. The high waist cut makes the hip and waist almost disappear within the heavy work and flared fabric giving a slimmer look.

Another good option to sport a slimmer look with salwar-kurta-kameez is to go for black color. Black almost acts like a magic color while hiding those extra inches that plus-size women are not comfortable with. Salwar-kameez in black can come in different cuts and designs. But the end result will be a nice slim look that will make the wearer comfortable enough to carry off her dress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
i luv street shoppn.. when it comes to accessories (shoes, bags, jewelrys etc) infact i have made sum gr8 buys when it comes to clothes also.. m immense luvr of street shoppn...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-..Riya..-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top