Where you buy fashion clothes,shoes,handbags?

jansh0 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all,

Do you buy fashion items online or locally?
Edited by jansh0 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicefer88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
from malls....mainly inorbit mall...it's a great place where u find all brands under one roof...!!
Crystal55 thumbnail
i buy it from Shoppers stop... as i get all at one place...⭐️
I buy from malls especially from London Street.....that's where you get almost all kinds of outfits, shoes and accessories (even though am not a big fan of accessories) at reasonable rates. They have brands like gucci and Chanel and Prada but along with those, you get all sorts of other good quality stuffs. I prefer going there but its a bit far from where I live so I buy at a local shop nearby.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mostly from the Mall :)
MissShopaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both, there are some good deals online but i prefer the stores cause you can see it right there :)
Shopping malls with convenient prices and brands are people's affirmative choice you know. Unless you want to experiment like Erin Silver and go with the beads.
alicefer88 thumbnail
I buy bags clothes and everthng else from stores at the Inorbit Mall in Mumbai....it has everything under one roof...i guess mall shopping is the best....
Crystal55 thumbnail
i buy from Shoppers Stop...
sarikasingha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jansh0

Hi all,

Do you buy fashion items online or locally?

Hi Jansh,

I buy clothes and accessories locally. I prefer looking up in fashion magazines like Femina before i head out to shop as they have awesome suggestions for everything related to fashion.. I recently bought a Fendi sunglasses after i saw them in Femina's still the best issue...and since they were highlighting classic looks that still rock, I bought a Calvin Klein Silver bag which completes my retro outfit..