Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Why Gurmeet misses Debina

TV actor Gurmeet Choudhary of Ramayan fame, who did a reality show Pati,Patni Aur Woh is back to work with STAR One's Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi as Maan.

Gurmeet speaks on his character and misses Debina....

"Mann in a nutshell is the typical Amitji of Bollywood-an angry young man who is happy being by himself and aloof from the world. Always secluded and doing his own thing, Mann is not much of a talker and prefers to keep his distance from people, especially girls who aren't fond of him much either, because of his background and elusive nature. He is also very calm, but his is always the last word. So he is one of those guys with a cold, hard exterior."

About Debina

"Since Debina is not a part of this show, I will be working without her on this family drama. Obviously, it feels a little strange not having her around as a co-artiste but then again, work is work. You cant stop taking up projects because you are used to someone. For an actor, it is essential he works with different co-stars and performs an array of roles. Thus, here I am, doing this serial without Debina but I think I am doing fine. It is a little too strange as of now for me, since my entry in the show is after a couple of episodes."

"So the rest of the team is almost familiar with and introduced to each other, while I am still the newcomer on the sets. But once we all get into the swing and routine, masti and fun will automatically follow. All my fans are my support system and I have a gut feeling they will like this role of mine. I should be entering the show hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday, and it's a great entry. You were waiting to see me in a different light and hopefully my new character will be loved as much as my old ones have been! ," he concludes.

So watch Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan on STAR One's Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm.

Link :: http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100416_66

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasnehag10sasasa-loniashkichuSSWATIShasiiisvijaya77teri_susantanya_viHina_04celestaeMounchysweet_angel27pisceangirlevasumiAsh1991Roshni.rahmona_pakswe-Mansi-Mallika113MissArshi-virgo_gurlTomikoibelieveinpink_dkmystery_-Lanapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article :: Why Gurmeet misses Debina" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thank u so mch
and i'm realy glad actuly that this time he is not working with debina as i want to see him with other actress too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diss

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Im so excited!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I'm not going to miss any epi. of Guru now!
Thanks a ton for the article Smile

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
waiting for it!! sooooo exciteddddddd!! Big smile

-Lush-

IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bhoomja_2903

Goldie

bhoomja_2903

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
ya guru bhaiya we too miss our debi like you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSWATIS

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
he is simply just awesome...I love u guru