MaGica ET ClaSSica #5 (Invite Only) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmmm i think this track will start with Princi's announcement about Neil and then his introduction and then may Neil get a glimpse of Gunjan in the students and asks Princi that he would like to have Gunjan's help to show him around excel and help with his work here in excel !! 
This will b an interesting start.

It cud also be that Princi tells Neil that his fav. std will help him, assist him and then he introduces Gunjan to him and Neil gets a kind of a pleasant surprise..

Originally posted by ayesha_80

This will b an interesting start.

It cud also be that Princi tells Neil that his fav. std will help him, assist him and then he introduces Gunjan to him and Neil gets a kind of a pleasant surprise..

Ashu, your idea is much better and more subtle, because i'm sure they won't disclose his liking or appreciation of Gunjan so soon !!! so what u said is more likely to happen !!!
Originally posted by xaviara

Ashu, your idea is much better and more subtle, because i'm sure they won't disclose his liking or appreciation of Gunjan so soon !!! so what u said is more likely to happen !!!

Nah Naveen!!! Ur idea is muchhhhhh better than dis one. Mine is just a random thought..

Naveen, wat if Gunjan also knows Neil (obviously not knowing that he's a silent admirer), but otherwise, as her senior in college??? In dis case, they will have a certain rapport, if not as friends them mayb as senior-junior in college, which will be enuf to boil Sam's blood.๐Ÿ˜†
okie before nething else since i saw u both wondering abt not being lucky enuf tp meet the real samrat in ur life....i just have one message

both of u dearly belv in gunjan right....if so u know she never belived that a guy like samrat cud enter her life ....so d same holds gud for both of u....u may nt  belv he exists or u will meet him but insha allah he will enter for sure when the day is right....n then like gunji boht of u will just sing kya hua yeh....kab hua yeh dil ne jo chaha tab hua ahai....dhadkane bhi bin pooche tham gayi....sarri hadon ke paar hai kuch nahi yeh pyara hai

navs u belv in alchemist story right then u shud know that when u desire sumthing from d bottom of ur heart the entire universe conspires for u to achieve it....so jus belv n for sure it will happen....5 10 % aage peeche ho sakta haia but as long as his heart in in d right place n he values u for wat u r  he is the samrat of ur life....same for u ashu....jus blev coz its d one step to realization of ur dreams

n ofc ourse gud things come a lil late in life but only good things happen to gud people n that u both r without ne second thots๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by meens1981 - 13 years ago
okie epi has left me with mixed thots ....not sure wat to expect...i req one of u or mads or kavs or diya to give ur 2 cents after u watch it

Originally posted by meens1981

okie epi has left me with mixed thots ....not sure wat to expect...i req one of u or mads or kavs or diya to give ur 2 cents after u watch it

why meensie ? what happened ???

watched the epi
Neil entered the show

aftr completion of Uday's prank (gunjan cried most sincerely....felt very bad for her.... uday melted FULLY.... but our idiot was laughing throughout.... diya's part of crying was also good.... ),
sajan have a phone convo.... sam wants to meet but her gunjan wants to go to cls.....he says some dialogue n gunjan says taht even moon can't b seen on new moon day... so sometimes it happens n she wants to go to cls now.....

... gang minus (uday n gunjan) were busy discussing abt april 1st n how they still have the hangover of it still in thier minds..... absolute filler... aalo paratha n basket ball

in the mean time gunjan will gets to know abt neil's audition in excel.... she is excited...wants to tell abt this to nupz

neil entry...

everyone still disc abt pranks n realizes that gunjan is missing in the gang
gunjan comes n says abt neil..... everyone laughs n no one believes.... she tries a lot... buthey still think that she's playing a prank...bcoz it's an old prank
she gets angry n leaves

precap... sajan phone convo.... samrat still didn't believe her
n says u look cute when u say lies...but look much more cute when u dont lie

filler epi.... loved gunjan the most

byeee

uh oh meens! dont like the sound of that! im watching it ryt now!
i dont know navs there were some grave dialogues....samrat wants to meet gunji calling her as chand....gunji says chand ke bhi limitations hote hain...samajlo chand ko amavas lag gaya hai

n then gunji announces abt neil being in coll all d ganag members think she's repeating their prank n dont blev...including sammy n they laugh

gunji leaves n precap shows gunji is hurt n talking to samrat over phjone how he cant trust her n all n sammy interrupts her trying to flirt with her n avoid neil topic
Edited by meens1981 - 13 years ago