MaGica ET ClaSSica #5 (Invite Only) - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
n is this new guy a positive character?? He won't be a sheena right?
lolzzz well it looks like he's positive.. hes gunjans senior from morena college ... a director now...  problem will just develop within sajan...
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

n is this new guy a positive character?? He won't be a sheena right?

LMAOOOO jia....he's guy so he cant be shenaahhhhh😆😆😆
Originally posted by naz17555

lolzzz well it looks like he's positive.. hes gunjans senior from morena college ... a director now...  problem will just develop within sajan...

u know wat naz he sumhow reminds me of jackie shrofff kind of character in rangeela....so deep n intese from inside but outside he's a calm persona.....secretly cherishing urmila, helping her realise her potential, unearthing the powerhouse inside her n  yet never standing in d way of her happiness when he realises she's in love with sumone....okie got it its gonna be  track inspired by rangeela🤣
Originally posted by DiyaS

just saw the second part .... am SOOOOO waiting for the gang to get their come uppance on Monday!!! 😆😆😆

hmmm ... what was that intense music when Gunji said "chand par bhi kabhi kabhi amavas aa jaata hai"

so far so good, guys!!!

diya the chand reference was definitely a foreshadow !!! sam said i have my own chand, but it is not with me, so come to me, and she is like even chand isnt there will u always, it disappears during amavas !!! that means there is a chance that you might have your chand with u always !!!

another thing guys !! did u notice that they played sajan romantic music when for neil and gunjan !!! when neil feels gunjan's presence !! this is gonna be one helluva emotional track !!!

again a good day
start of new track.... beginning of something big.... which i'm going to love for sure

n now DC WON the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally in top 4 once again

byeeee again.... happy discussions
Originally posted by xaviara

diya the chand reference was definitely a foreshadow !!! sam said i have my own chand, but it is not with me, so come to me, and she is like even chand isnt there will u always, it disappears during amavas !!! that means there is a chance that you might have your chand with u always !!!

another thing guys !! did u notice that they played sajan romantic music when for neil and gunjan !!! when neil feels gunjan's presence !! this is gonna be one helluva emotional track !!!

i know navs....it was quite dramatic....not sure did they play d same music on purpose to indicate sum inner message or was it random stuff😕......i cant wait for monday to get atleast some inkling of wat d track is going to be about????

am quite curious to see neil gunjan first interaction....sum how i feel gunji will be at d back of acrowd or sumthing n wud think to stay behind as either ways she wont get noticed but neil wud have eyes only for her.....this wud be interesting to watch if neil is a secret admirer coz gunji wont know it yet she wud feel it in sum ways
meens i cant wait for neil and gunjan's first too !! i really wanna see how neil treats her ? and if he tells her about him knowing her from their college  !! or he reveals that later !! if he tell her in their first meeting, it would she he is a very open and a honest guy,and if he doesnt then it means he is a guy with my layers and shades !!! his reveling this fact could tell us a lot about how this track would take shape !!
lolzzz meens! sorry went to eat! and yeah it might go along those lines.... she will def have a soft spot for her i think.. and yeah like you said he will notice her in between the crowd! like today he felt her presense withing the crowd aswell!

about the tnue.. i thought they just did it or eyah it has something to do with sajan... which it has anyway! lmaoo

Sorry for disappearing girls..was completing the next ch. of my FF..

So, wat's the discussion??? My excitement is on an all-time high even after the epi.. Gunjan-Neil-Sam trio will b an emotional one. The way the build up is made for this track is quite intriguing.. Gunjan-Neil bg music, the chand wali lines, then Sam's precap lines, all were connected wid wat we'll get in the upcoming track.. Ab ek promo toh banta hai..