Thangam Apr19th - 23rd updates in pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Kalakkal UpdatesClapClap Migan dear. Thank u so much ma
Actually i was not at home,so missed the episode

Hmmm paarunga, I told le Weekend punch nu thrusday ille friday Paambukku vela kuduppangga nu.. Neenga thappichuteenga.Hmmm innaikku naan maatnein..

Ada naan mattinaalum parava ille paavam namma Ganga maattama irukkamCry
(Namma Thangam Familyoda Ganga)..Let the Snake do the job today itself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Apr19th - 23rd updates in pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I only pray that Anjali said comes true that they keep the snake thing for the week

end so that I escape and either Anj dear or lifesymbol is hit with that. 

Let's see though. Romba selfish Illa?Wink

Ada ada ada evalo nalla ennam Migan ChellamClapClap. LOL
Hmmm unga prayers palichiduchu ile?Wink

U escaped, I pray that this Paambu track ends today itselfAngry and namma paavam Ilfesymbol escapes from the hit...

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Originally posted by migan

I only pray that Anjali said comes true that they keep the snake thing for the week

end so that I escape and either Anj dear or lifesymbol is hit with that. 

Let's see though. Romba selfish Illa?Wink

Ada ada ada evalo nalla ennam Migan ChellamClapClap. LOL
Hmmm unga prayers palichiduchu ile?Wink

U escaped, I pray that this Paambu track ends today itselfAngry and namma paavam Ilfesymbol escapes from the hit...

Ungalukku nijamave romba nalla mansu Anjali. Nann kashtta paatalum Ganga (Naanum namma lifesymbol thaan sonneen) kashtapadakudathunnu solli irukkeenga. I am also hoping it will be over in one episode that they don't drag it too much.

But we have to be ready for the consequences which will be even more boring like either Muthu dies/gets hurt or some thing happens to Subbu. We have to be prepared to cry for the whole(if not more) of next week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@ Migan ma, Kula podara Sathathukku Panbu evalo parava ille nu thonudhu..

@Ganga All the best ma..

Haha ippidiye solli solli monday varaikum pogum which is again my turnLOLLOLLOL... Kula kittendhu thappichale pogam
DeadAngry
Angry
I dont like Ila when it comes to her Barbarian behaviour everytime in front of the food.AngryAngryAngry.. Last time she snatched food from Sara who was hungry. this time she insulted the couple and ordered them to have pazhaya kanji... Yean Anga maadu ille? why would the food go waste. Where will she wash all this sinAngryAngry

Vani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Anjali dear.

Neenga ippothaikku Thappichutteenga. Neenga solra madiri yenna nadakkumo solla mudiyala. Monday varikkum kooda varlam. Whole week drag pannittaangga snake mattera.

Ila Vadivu sandai romba annoying a irukku.They repeat the same words in fighting and Vetti Savaal/Veen Pechu that too repeat....

Mutharisi saga poradu snake nalaya - Illa Arali vidhai yalaya? Illa Onnume nadakkkada? Theriyala.

Anyways All the best ma Ganga.

anjkhoney

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan & Anj for the wonderful updates ..

You r right Anj , Paambu thoongithu pola Angry .. If Mutharasi dies at Subbu's home , it'll only make Kula more angry towards them .. Wait Muthu , snake thaan irukke , why take the strain to grind arali vedhai Embarrassed ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migananjkhoneyVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

I dont like Ila when it comes to her Barbarian behaviour everytime in front of the food.AngryAngryAngry.. Last time she snatched food from Sara who was hungry. this time she insulted the couple and ordered them to have pazhaya kanji... Yean Anga maadu ille? why would the food go waste. Where will she wash all this sinAngryAngry

I think the fault lies in Natchiyar....she is letting Inji to run the kitchen dept solely. What the hell is she doing in the house? Her Ayyah is all the time in Subbu's house - thus Subbhu is taking care of his needs....so Natchiyar's hands are free...konjum kitchen side look penna kudatha? She knows Inji is a trouble maker and is bullying Vadivu...yet she is giving a deaf ear. She shd make sure that the work load is equally divided and also emphasis to Inji that both she and Vadivu have equal status in Ayyah's household. Inji is going overboard by throwing her authority over Vadivu - if I were Vadivu I will march to Ayyah and tell him of Inji's attakasam and put an end to it. But then whats the point Ayyah can only sing praises to Ganga his kuladeivam and forget the rest of the world.D'oh

If pazhaya kanji is for Sara/Vadivu then wat abt Natchiyar/Inji? Are they having bread and butter for breakfast?? Vadivu shd start doing her own cooking that wud teach Inji a lesson besides making that Natchyar to be a little bit more alert of the happenings around the vicinity ..!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneyVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much dear darlings for all the superb updates..Thumbs Up
Romba happy to read the detailed updates...all info now locked up safely in my memory box..!!Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnumigananjkhoneyVani19smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top