Thangam Apr19th - 23rd updates in pg1 & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the superb update Anjali dear.

Neenga ippothaikku Thappichutteenga. Neenga solra madiri yenna nadakkumo solla mudiyala. Monday varikkum kooda varlam. Whole week drag pannittaangga snake mattera.

Ila Vadivu sandai romba annoying a irukku.They repeat the same words in fighting and Vetti Savaal/Veen Pechu that too repeat....

Mutharisi saga poradu snake nalaya - Illa Arali vidhai yalaya? Illa Onnume nadakkkada? Theriyala.

Anyways All the best ma Ganga.
Thanks Migan & Anj for the wonderful updates ..

You r right Anj , Paambu thoongithu pola 😑 .. If Mutharasi dies at Subbu's home , it'll only make Kula more angry towards them .. Wait Muthu , snake thaan irukke , why take the strain to grind arali vedhai 😳 ...
Originally posted by anjkhoney

I dont like Ila when it comes to her Barbarian behaviour everytime in front of the food.😑😑😑.. Last time she snatched food from Sara who was hungry. this time she insulted the couple and ordered them to have pazhaya kanji... Yean Anga maadu ille? why would the food go waste. Where will she wash all this sin😑😑

I think the fault lies in Natchiyar....she is letting Inji to run the kitchen dept solely. What the hell is she doing in the house? Her Ayyah is all the time in Subbu's house - thus Subbhu is taking care of his needs....so Natchiyar's hands are free...konjum kitchen side look penna kudatha? She knows Inji is a trouble maker and is bullying Vadivu...yet she is giving a deaf ear. She shd make sure that the work load is equally divided and also emphasis to Inji that both she and Vadivu have equal status in Ayyah's household. Inji is going overboard by throwing her authority over Vadivu - if I were Vadivu I will march to Ayyah and tell him of Inji's attakasam and put an end to it. But then whats the point Ayyah can only sing praises to Ganga his kuladeivam and forget the rest of the world.

If pazhaya kanji is for Sara/Vadivu then wat abt Natchiyar/Inji? Are they having bread and butter for breakfast?? Vadivu shd start doing her own cooking that wud teach Inji a lesson besides making that Natchyar to be a little bit more alert of the happenings around the vicinity ..!!AngryAngryAngry
Thank you so much dear darlings for all the superb updates..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Romba happy to read the detailed updates...all info now locked up safely in my memory box..!!πŸ€ͺ
I hope that the snake bites Kula....but if that happens there won't be an enemy in the camp to execute new tactics of killing Subbhu and family when plans backfires each time ....so Kula margiya penna mattaan....coz he is the main villian unless they want to wind-up the serial fast...which is impossibIe coz  umpteen more episodes are waiting in line to extend further.. πŸ˜‘

Muthu plays an important role as Ayyah's sister...will they remove her character so soon? I think she might be saved coz she is planning to grind the poisonous leaves...unless the snake attacks her first if she uses Subbhu's saree....that wud teach Kula/Inji a lesson but then its too early for Kula to change into a new leaf..πŸ˜”

Are they going to show Ganga facing the snake attack instead of others and end up she surviving this ordeal just to prove the godliness in her??  πŸ˜‘

I don't understand this snake sniffing clothes to attack the right person. In the police dept dogs do this to track down culprits or find hidden drugs....Idhu enna special snake???πŸ€ͺ

Is it instant death or is there any antidotes/anti-vernom for this particular snake bite?? πŸ˜
Thanks for the updates anjali..

Vara vara inji Vdaivu fight for every silly thing.. 😑

Muthu .. if you want to die unga vettlaye adha seyya vendiyadhu dhane..

Wonder how cum kula is not bothered that wifey is not around.. Even JC did not come and question his mom??
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Both Ilavanji and Vadivu are too much. Why fight all the time. Also Vadivu who is supposed to be educated says ugly things like why did you not marry Sara. Why such cheap fight between the two ladies. Is this anothe way to show Ganga the goddess is so dignified.
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates anjali..

Vara vara inji Vdaivu fight for every silly thing.. 😑

Muthu .. if you want to die unga vettlaye adha seyya vendiyadhu dhane..

Wonder how cum kula is not bothered that wifey is not around.. Even JC did not come and question his mom??

JC is spending all his life circling Suhbu and her family (God only  knows why he is doing this). He has no time to look into his troubled mother's emotional state.. Poor Muthu...husband also seriyila and children too are good for nothing.Angry She is in a situation whereby she can't trust or even confide in anyone..😲
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Both Ilavanji and Vadivu are too much. Why fight all the time. Also Vadivu who is supposed to be educated says ugly things like why did you not marry Sara. Why such cheap fight between the two ladies. Is this anothe way to show Ganga the goddess is so dignified.

You are right Kutty....everybody else is given negative roles whereas Ganga is the only to have saintly character - I think Ramya Krishnan is slowly fpllowing Radhika's foot steps. πŸ˜†

I wonder in reality if Ramya Krishnan keeps away from rest in the shooting location coz during Sun Kudumbam Virunthu intereview by actress Kasturi - she is seen all to herself while the rest of the Thangam actressess were in a group enjoying/joking and keeping themselves jovial.πŸ˜‰ 

Ganga shd be given a normal character role...this goody-goody character role is so boring and irksome. Even in yesterday's episode here when they held this Hash Omam pooja for the couple in Subbhu's house, Ganga questioned her parents why she was not informed of this Pooja when she came the previous day as her MIL was not informed. Its only her parents who are venting abt their Kuladeivam while Ganga wants to please her Athai only....smart /crafty woman knows the tactics of survival..!!πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder why Natchayar didn't attend this pooja..esp. when she is a sincere well wisher for Ganga/SK. Only Ayyah, Subhu, children and SK.were present...ingium politics aa???...😲

Anjali - Ungalukku ore oru question. Muthu Arakkarathu Arali Vidainnu yeppadi thriyum? Yedo green leaf arakkra mari irundudu. Movie la pathirukkeengalo?