Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
As much as I was angry at Riddhima for giving talent and eligibility certificates to SidMaan, I felt like giving her a sister hug when she tearfully and poignantly asked Sid this heart wrenching question. Of course she was super upset at Sid but having wounded him , her anger went for a toss and the immense hurt resurfaced. Of course , it's her who is cuckoo and is driving the two men in circles , but I felt bad for her when she mouthed that wounded sentence to Sid like a small child clinging to hope. Ouch

Love and luck to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 16 April 2010 at 1:20am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonkashevsohrobathithin7geniusparishimaJay-Deerapunzel84celestaelighteningbuzzSaleem.KMuasamSept16thnm21supercool3JATINTHAKKARka7eelalovebapu18-Zoya-ShiningStar18ANfan1000mysterieuxmonarnyctophiliasajni786Perfangel5655Ameres-alimabi-shamil-bhootni-norzarLennieshanti05JennyPennynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/4 - "Aise alag karna chaahte ho mujhe khud se?"" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

athithi

athithi

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

As much as I was angry at Riddhima for giving talent and eligibility certificates to SidMaan, I felt like giving her a sister hug when she tearfully and poignantly asked Sid this heart wrenching question. Of course she was super upset at Sid but having wounded him , her anger went for a toss and the immense hurt resurfaced. Of course , it's her who is cuckoo and is driving the two men in circles , but I felt bad for her when she mouthed that wounded sentence to Sid like a small child clinging to hope. Ouch

Love and luck to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Yes.. When I heard that I went.. here comes - she will open her heart out.. But again it went nowhere.. Sid needs to listen to her with a calm mind - I guess having been hurt before and having seen her confusion - its easier said than done..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-Deecelestae-Zoya-TheBlackJaguarshanti05

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
yes it heart wrenching her true feelings came out only if sid can read these signs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobJay-DeeTheBlackJaguar

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
loved that line. That's what I love about Siddhima. Most of their lines are so soft, nothing too dramatic or filmy. But it speaks volumes.

I am glad Sid sent the divorce papers. But **sigh** this girl definitely does not want to go away from her husband.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobn7geniusJay-Deecelestaeka7eelaTheBlackJaguarshanti05nadaanmasakalli

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming she really wants to live and die as mrs.modiSmile

parishimaJay-DeecelestaeTheBlackJaguarshanti05

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I love that line.....it spoke volumes about what she wants.........Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeTheBlackJaguar

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Lets think positively............ Maybe after the two Hotties are bashing each other Sid does have an emotional outburst, tell Armi that he is doing this 4 the lovers. Thats when Armaan leaves.

Ridz felt bad agreed but does no sit across and LISTEN AND TALK.. i hope they can do that later in their beautiful abode!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I think Sid is tired of  reading signs , reading  Riddhima and playing guess work -guess work. Riddhima has to be pushed enough to come out with her feelings for Sid. But yeah, it hurt so much when she cribbed like an emotional child that is this how he wants to get rid of her? Oucch!

sohrobn7geniusparishimacelestaeANfan1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top