Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Not Arjun But Mann ...character sketch

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I was just checking out Gurmeets Blog and found some infor on him...his name isnt ArjunCry i thought the name Arjun sounded heavy and suited his style/attitude.... But than Mann isnt a bad name its means heartEmbarrassed (i think). Argg but i miss Arjun...

"Mann in a nutshell is the typical Amitji of Bollywood-an angry young man who is happy being by himself and aloof from the world. Always secluded and doing his own thing, Mann is not much of a talker and prefers to keep his distance from people, especially girls who aren't fond of him much either because of his background and elusive nature. He is also very calm, but his is always the last word. So he is one of those guys with a cold, hard exterior."

Background...does that mean PastConfused ya i bet he has a past...everyone does...well at least in tellyland they doLOL
you can read the rest on his blog...just took out the bits that talked about Geet

oh sorry if m breaking any rules ...

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 16 April 2010 at 12:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYaasmi123SSWATIScelestaehalifax004sweetshab-Mansi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not Arjun But Mann ...character sketch" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhartiamber

dhartiamber

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
He is Mann not Arjun?

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
wateva the name !! Wink
I am really excited ..nw that gurmeet is come...cant wait for the epi.. Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

msb8891

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
mhmh maybe Arjun Mann yaar
lolz but mhmh cold heart..mhmhm

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged