Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Grannies of Indian television - Our Baa(Article)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I was looking at this article and I thought that I will be very mad if they did not feature our Baa and .. there she was our Baa(See how i address as our Baa as if she is my Baa)..
Hatsoff one more time to Sarita Joshi for putting life to Character of Godavari Ben Thakkar ..no wonder she won so many awards for it ..

Baa of Baa Bahoo Aur Baby:

Sarita Joshi plays Godavari "Baa" Thakkar and is the head of Thakkar family. She is the one who has worked hard to establish her kids in a perfect manner. She is very supportive and lovable. She is a good saas, and granny. We miss watching Baa Bahoo Aur Baby.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grannies of Indian television - Our Baa(Article)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I agree Baa has a motherly feel and I will always remember her as Baa rather than actress Sarita Joshi for she was soo natural.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top