Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
sabii!!! that was really good!!! It really described his feelings...or what we percieve to be his feelings...true say about her smile!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev's Diary - upd. pg.2 (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Sumii! Are you going to update this woman? LOL.

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
lol i will i will...i need to think *sumi goes in sadu baba mode to think :P*

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
lovely yaar
just loved
do continue
bye sumi

-bhootni-

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
wowwwww I love this diary....Devji I'm ur biggest fan and please don't ditch geet. You two look good together...you two rockkkkkkkkkkk

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I am not sure what I am doing is right or not...or even appropriate for that matter! It's as if my mind has stopped working...and I am doing everything from my heart. I feel like I am going to hurt Geet...and I don't want to do that. Maybe that's why I always seem to protect her from the evils of her own house.

Everytime I talk to Geet...her brother has to come there! He is not everyday brother-in-law...but someone who is ready to use force everytime. He always abuses her...physically! Maybe it's better than abusing her emotionally afterwards.

I don't want to hurt her...I want to protect her! Keep her bubble of hope alive for the rest of her life. She has seen a lot...been through a lot...is it necessary for her to go through more? I wish I could stop all this...I really do!

Geet I know that after you realize the truth you're not going to forgive me...I don't expect you to...but I would hope that one day you emerge from this betrayal and live your life the way you want to.

I am not going to say that I am in love with her...how can I be? But just in a few days she has made herself a part of my life...somebody who I can betray but never forgive myself for it.

Though I have to say this...she looks really pretty when she blushes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara_sAntares

Dhara_s

IF-Dazzler

Dhara_s

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
You girls are doing a supercool job with this diary and I m loving every part of it....!!!!

-bhootni-

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
That was amazing!! It holds so true for Dev......it seems she has managed to carve out a place for herself in his heart.....he cannot be in love with her......but surely has a soft-corner for her......though he is going to hurt her.....but hope that he feels bad about it later in the show too......I know that won't make any difference.....but still!

-bhootni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top