Posted: 14 years ago
lovely yaar
just loved
do continue
bye sumi
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wowwwww I love this diary....Devji I'm ur biggest fan and please don't ditch geet. You two look good together...you two rockkkkkkkkkkk
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am not sure what I am doing is right or not...or even appropriate for that matter! It's as if my mind has stopped working...and I am doing everything from my heart. I feel like I am going to hurt Geet...and I don't want to do that. Maybe that's why I always seem to protect her from the evils of her own house.

Everytime I talk to Geet...her brother has to come there! He is not everyday brother-in-law...but someone who is ready to use force everytime. He always abuses her...physically! Maybe it's better than abusing her emotionally afterwards.

I don't want to hurt her...I want to protect her! Keep her bubble of hope alive for the rest of her life. She has seen a lot...been through a lot...is it necessary for her to go through more? I wish I could stop all this...I really do!

Geet I know that after you realize the truth you're not going to forgive me...I don't expect you to...but I would hope that one day you emerge from this betrayal and live your life the way you want to.

I am not going to say that I am in love with her...how can I be? But just in a few days she has made herself a part of my life...somebody who I can betray but never forgive myself for it.

Though I have to say this...she looks really pretty when she blushes!
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You girls are doing a supercool job with this diary and I m loving every part of it....!!!!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was amazing!! It holds so true for Dev......it seems she has managed to carve out a place for herself in his heart.....he cannot be in love with her......but surely has a soft-corner for her......though he is going to hurt her.....but hope that he feels bad about it later in the show too......I know that won't make any difference.....but still!
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bhooti write one for Maan :P
Antares thumbnail
I second sneha :P
lolz...do it!
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol guys I won't be able to do justice to Maan....
Antares thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

lol guys I won't be able to do justice to Maan....

hmm.....I understand....*pri goes away with a heavy heart :P*