DEVKI will tell the truth -- my reasons

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

I do not know but I feel that Devki will tell the truth.

My reasons:

1.    The reason of Devki's pilgrimage was the peace for Radhika in the first place
2.    She has just returned from the big pilgrimage visiting all the holy places and specially praying for Radhika.
3.    When Radh Dev were talking Dev says Trust the truth and what Kanha always says walk on the path of truth
4.    Some how Devki felt Radh's need and she herself called Radh and Radh was able to tell Devki everything before amma could exploit it
5.    Little Nandu was shown as real BalGopal prompting Shastriji to go to Delhi even though Amma made sure that Shashtriji wouldn't be present when Devki arrives in PB
6.    Amma's too big mouth that she can handle Devki.
7.    Radh has always known that her mother always understood her pain and affliction
8.    Dev also had trust in Devki that she thinks about Radh more.
9.    Like Babuji she also has considered Vishakha dead.
10.  Her assurance to Radh that she will tell the truth.
11.  Babuji is already at Delhi asking her to tell the truth.

Negative thing is that:

1.   Amma's tyranny and that she has always swayed Devki in taking wrong decision
2.   Babuji's sentence that he will severely punish himself if Radh is telling the truth.
3.   Her real dilemma to choose the path of truth and bring everything on her husband which she was trying to protect all the time or just delay her husband's reputaion from being spoiled but will be spoiled anyway later with the truth with added bigger issues.

If Devki does not say the truth now to save her husband's reputation and may be self inflected punishment but when the truth will really come out than what will be her fate??  She will be no where and her husband will not only punish himself more severely but may take jalsmadhi to end his life and She will lose him forever.

I think Devki has no other way out but the TRUTH.

So let's see if the DJs are really bringing the truth out by Devki or still avoid it some way and go their merry go round....

Edited by evasumi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
um i kind of think and agree with u i also think n HOPE she will tell truth becouse ratds need her so i hope she wil tell truth n expose vish n amma infornt shastri je and tell him that she didnt tell him the truth earlier becouse of amma
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Eva excellent post.
yes you have covered the points fro both the sides.....but knowing DJ's.....they will tomorrow end the episode on a cliff anger and we all will be wondering over the weekend.Edited by sigrid - 14 years ago
interest thumbnail
Rationale is all there for Devki to tell the truth but it is not creatives' rationale .
They have to hype Radhika's despair , make her feel abandoned .
Devki though professed that she loves Radhika but she has never preferred her over Vishaka .
She will again lie & say Bitia mujhe maaf kar de . Tere babuji ke liye maujhe jhooth bolna para .
It will be Nandu who might tell birju who will feel motivated to look for the marriage photos & bring the evidence . proving to be the hanuman for Sita
EternalLove thumbnail
Eva, I am with you, I feel  that Daviki will tell the truth.
Before she was loving vish but after vish 2nd marrage fiasko, she has no love for vish and she is with her husband, feel vish is dead for her and she has only daughter Radhika.
AND before Amma's brain washed her with the fear of her husband rapitution and health,but now, Radhika already told the truth, so she can't chage back with more lies. Now she doesn't have choices. If Radhika have asked her permition then, she should have said no.

Naivedya thumbnail
Wow Eva didi, you have really given us something to ponder! 😆
I still don't trust the CVs so I don't know...it really can go both ways. Devaki knows the photo of Radhika is hidden in PB, so if she tells the truth she can also prompt Dev to search for the photo. Then Nandu's statement can corroborate the truth. But if she lies, RaDev will be left to search for proof on their own. CVs may stretch the track even more if they show that the photo falls into Mrin's hands.
I hope tomorrow is not a filler with a lot of dhan tanan moments, camera tricks, and less dialogue. Like Usha didi said they may leave us wondering over the weekend.  
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eva, even I believe that Devaki will tell the truth and will be the one to give complete justice to Radhika. In fact I have written the same thing in my posts of Thoughts on 15/4/2010 episodes. If I would have seen this post earlier would not have posted that.

According to me, tomorrow Devaki will tell the lie, thus leaving the cliffhanger for the weekend, but on Monday or tuesday when she will see the inflicting pain of Radhika, just when Radhika would be leaving PB or soing some Punishment, she will say the truth.
naseebraman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Eva Didi,
i agree with you, may be she will speak the truth.
if she does not listen amma nonsence talkings.
yeah,hope for the best.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think that Devki will tell the truth, especially after seeing how it was her who called her in first place and how Nandu on the pther side has convinced Shastriji to go back to delhi as Radikha needs him. But you can't trust these creatives... Will have to wait and see what happenes tom. Fingers Crossed the truth will come out.

On the other hand I was thinking that if the truth does come out, they would still need proof to support the truth in court.. So I think those wedding pictures may also play an important role in the future story.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eva, I agree with u on this one, Kanha has promised Radhika he will help her with this truth..Im counting on Devki, but if she lies, our Bal Gopal Nandu is there to take of all of them!

Fingers crossed and watching constipated faces and it will end in cliff hanger for us to ponder on all weekend long!