Written Update 15th april done

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hey GuysHug
As Chandini is busy today so she told me to do updates on her behalf i m terrible as u al already knw so plz bear with my mistakes

Episode start with all workers running & someone shouting suraj fall down go save him & Shaan was all worried.
On the other side Khanak's mother bring  another red scarf.They spread it on floor & Khanak start walking on it.
Shaan is walking with worried expression his mobile falls Natasha says Shaan yours voice is not coming.Suraj is drowning in water workers bring him out.Shaan is all sad & worried
Khanak is doing her pooja on well.All women are smiling.
All workers lift Suraj  & take him from there.Shaan is soo worried & sad
Khanak is smiling doing her pooja
Choksi comes to Shaan & Choksi tells Shaan that ambulance will take time and hence his car would have to be used Suraj struggles then Choksi ask Shaan again that say something .
Khanaak is doing pooja on well then they say now do sand pooja
Suraj stuggles very hard Choksi tells him we have to use yours car Shaan sees Suraj stuggles & gives his car keys to Choksi but he says there is no driver you have to drive Shaan is total confused & worried he runs to his car open it & Choksi tell him you go to hospital i'll inform to Suraj's family.Shaan is worried & confuse seeing Suraj.Then they left for hospital
All women goes back to home Suraj's Ada sees them & says today is v happy day that our daughter-in-law arrives in our house & Suraj also gets promotion & now phone 'll come from factory that Suraj start the machine & he is coming then phone rings he goes & picks it up on the other side Choksi tell that brother Suraj then Ada cuts him  & say i was waiting for yours call you should come to our house tonight for dinner also say this to yours sir that we specially ivite him & send Suraj early i mean after work completes but lil early then Choksi say Suraj can't come because again Ada cuts him saying machine still not repaired Choksi say no actually one accident happen & then Choksi tells him about Surajs accident Ada all worried then Choksi say that Suraj condition is very critical you come to hospital All women gets worried then sweets fall from his hand Duraj's mother come & ask him Is all fine? he say i forget something let me go & bring she again ask him Is all fine? he say yes i'll be back in a while when he is about to go then Suraj's brother comes to Ada & ask him what happen?he says have some work back in a while Suraj's brother again ask him where are you going then Ada remembers Choksi words then Ada say that phone was from factory there some accident happen Suraj's brother ask who's accident? Ada say Suraj i am going to hospital he say i m also coming with you
In hospital Shaan ask Choksi what happen then doctor arrives he says take him inside.They take him inside.Suraj is stuggling
In the house Khanak is searching for Suraj then sees herself in mirror & smiles.Takes her saree & then gets Suraj's letter she start reading in the letter he wrote there'l be always sahde of happiness in my life because you are in my life i m waiting this to say you this now i am going to factory now when you make sheera then take it to mandir & comes alone & wear this saree & that bangles.Khanak smiles & says now i 'll irritate you yours whole life

Suraj struggles in hospital shaan calls to Natasha & he told about Suraj's accident he says i am very worried Natasha tell him i am coming there he says no need i'll manage all use as much money as they want Shaan's takes cell from Natasha & tell to Shaan i got call from Choksi you don't worry i am using all my contacts you just come back he say yes dad
In the kitchen Khanak making something & drown in her dreams her saree's pallu about to catch fire her mother-in-law comes & says be carefull or any accident 'll happen then Gopi tease Khanak
In the hospital Choksi says it mean he 'll not gonna survive Shaan gets mad & says shut up let him finish Doctor says how much we can do we did but now it is difficult for him to survive i am sorry
Suraj thinks his moments with Khanak & cry Shaan comes to meet him Suraj stand his hand  Shaan is try to grab it then Suraj thinks about Khanak saying i am affraid that maybe we 'll drift apart then he thinks about his mother dad then Suraj's hand fall he dies Shaan gets worried & scared
Episode ends
Precap:Shaan tells this to Natasha & then in Mandir he meet Khanak

Today's epi was so sad i cry watching this

Luv
Fatima

Edited by -fsn- - 15 April 2010 at 1:14pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaahcirAnonymus PJharish_kenLiViYawallaadani10mushkan_2003teri_susannaj7blackdaughtershivani003loveaboveall.No_CommentsDancingdollwidapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 15th april done" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Thanxxxxx for the update.Soooooo sad that suraj has died.His character was very nice.

fatima

-Fatima-

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thnnxxx...
Sad epi... Cry

-Fatima-

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Awwww really liked Suraj! But yea we all knew he was gonna die :(

-Fatima-

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thnks so much for doing the written update im really sorry i couldn't do it today i just got back home so really sorry and today's episode was so sad Cry thnks again u rock Star

-Fatima-

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
thx alot 4 d update!!gonna miss suraj! Cry Cry
Well...now i guess the epis will be too emotional 2 watch..

-Fatima-

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanks,omg i was crying seeing the last part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top