Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

15th April Written Update-Main koi aise geet gao

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvir30ajaygandhian707sashbrgattutvfrnds001preearies7kimpansoapbubblesam.fj08jyoti06*Dakoo_Minzy*Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15th April Written Update-Main koi aise geet gao" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sdd1981

sdd1981

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I dont care if the parents come to know. I dont care if the world comes to know. What I would love to see is that Leher and Abeer sitting quitely and plan their future, not singing and dancing Shah Rukh Khan songs. And if everyone comes to know, Abeer stands up for Leher and fights against his own family and the whole world. He leaves the house and asks Leher to come with him, and she indeed leaves with him. And he fights with the whole world for her.

But please creatives, please dont show us Leher crying and getting badnam, and Abeer behaving like a mouse in front of TN and Boodha while they are insulting Leher, like that wimp Madhav. And please dont show Brij get another blood pressure attack because of all this. Why do the innocent have to suffer like this always ? If this is what is liked by the audience, they surely have a depressive mentality.... Show the good winning not just in the end, but right from the beginning.

Also I dont think Kul will see the pictures, because Parul had posted a birthday picture of the whole Mathur family, and it seemed like a calm atmosphere. Lets see tomorrow.

Shripal.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

olalalaamaham_spreearies7manishabenprettywomankimpanregularinfofj08sam.Eksiewida

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
very well said.. a lot of us here feel the same

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Wida .. Thanks for the fab update!!

Today .. besides the little bit of AbHer they showed, rest of the episode was so annoying to watch Omi .. especially in his telli avatar Dead Dead He hogged 2/3rds of the episode today. Which is why .. am sure, tmrw & Monday will be only family & AbHer time! After all its Leher's birthday .. and the CV's should not mess that up!!

Loved the precap .. Leher sulking over Abeer forgetting her birthday, was so cute! Embarrassed And Bittan telling her that 'ladke aise hi hote hain' LOL I'm sure Abeer is planning something for Leher (coz he told her he is busy) .. and Bittan is with him in the plan Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preearies7regularinfosam.fj08

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
think i was giving more credit to omi than he deserves, i thought he wouldnt want to hurt leher but noooo, he plans on destroying her so he can come in and offer to marry her

abeer - ab bahut ho gaya, just because u can doesnt mean that you have to run away with leher everyday, u should be content that she loves you, remember the time when she could not profess her love, why do u only want 4 days of happiness..... thora sa sabar karo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanregularinfosam.

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
wow maybe everyone is still watching the song sequence and thats why there are no comments on the update...

i finally saw the show in one go, like abeer and leher's dance and abeers masti both before with chacha ji and later when he dropped leher off, did not like him lying yet again to leher, this might have to come up and cause some fight between them, abeer should listen to leher regarding omi

omi.... is a different story all together, at first i thought all his talk with chacha would mean he was going to give him the pic they showed him looking at the abeer and leher one.... but why was there another envelope, i m still hoping chacha ji gets only abeer's pictures with a girl not showing leher.... that would explain chacha ji's happiness in the family scenes that should be coming up

i know they can show some weird reason for chacha ji not looking at the pics but that would only delay the inevitable and I really really really dont want that to happen... chacha ji finding out that is

anyways cant help but wait

fatima

i think todays precap will only be a small part of tomorrows episode and it will be dragged over the weekend with a precap or promo for us to fret over....

tvfrnds001

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanant

Post Reply New Post

Go to top