Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Abha needs to do something quick!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hayati

Hayati

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

From the looks of tomorrow's precap..Karan is going to be really hurt...and it makes me sad to think of the pain he is going through as he is taking all the risks..

I hope the CVs don't show him not trusting Abha anymore as that would just mean he didn't understand her love or his love...its okay for him to be jealous and hurt but not go all anti-Abha.

If anything...I hope they show him become more adamant to find out why Abha is behaving this way and realize that his dad and Abha's deal.

Also, its high time Abha stops just being a doll moping around..she needs to confess her love soon...and I think it should be in front of not only her family but Karan also..so that he sees that she loves him too.

I have a lot of hopes from the CVs for some highpoint tomorrow as this week just made me sad with every passing episode..I know all shows need drama..but I can't wait for this drama to end..and for a more fast paced angle.

I mean they don't need to show karan bring abha home..but at least a Abha-Karan conversation where they decide to gain the trust of their in laws so that their unity is accepted..in that way at least the story can move on from just karan pining for Abha while Abha is moping at home and shelly and sheetal conspire...

I am really missing ABHARAN interaction where they understand each other...CVs please don't disappoint your YMGGK fans..we really watch this serial for its freshness and not over the top rona dhona..

my hopes are pined on friday being a saving grace..otherwise i might skip watching next week till i read of some karan-abha reconciliation..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyredbanerjee77Arvifanbhavni88Vineeta92friends_rockCrazzyBusy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abha needs to do something quick!" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

megmel

Groupbie

megmel

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Dont you know, tomorrow is sankat shukrawar???????????? some kind of tension will be there for us to think during weekend and to wait until monday.

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Sankat Shukrawar - I never thought of the cross between astrology and serials, but hey anything is possible. Oh, God help us all.

I'm not holding by breath for tomorrow or the next episode or the next episode. I agree that this week has been so ridiculously long and sad that I'm thinking it may have been better for Karan's character to have been hit by the car and be in a coma (as it is less painful) vs. seeing this silly direction.

I think some fans will determine whether they need to watch or not for the next few episodes. It is very, very disappointing. Time to tune in to another ridiculous show to fill the void also known as happiness on TV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

desi-indian

desi-indian

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megmel

Dont you know, tomorrow is sankat shukrawar???????????? some kind of tension will be there for us to think during weekend and to wait until monday.
Good one.....I am missing Aabha- Karan scenes so much....even after marraige they were atleast meeting in SB where Karan was trying his best to get Aabha to confess...but now there are no more Karan-Aabha scenes....which is very very very SADCryCryCryCryCry.....

Also it will be really stupid if they show Karan misunderstanding Aabha as Aabha recently confessed her feeling for him and that's whay I think Karan should not misunderstand her.....Lets hope for the best....I just want to see them together ASAP........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top