I for one am looking forward to the whole SR story

soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I know it's really sad that Armaan and Riddhima are not together. It's sad that Riddhima is not even with Sid.
I know I've read that Dr. Shashank will ask Riddhima to spend a good 6 months trying on her marriage with Sid. I also know that she will relunctantly agree (perhaps with the idea in her head that she will stay in the marriage for 6 months more and then just divorce). But I think we are headed for a story where Riddhima will slowly fall in love with Siddhant as they live as together for the next 6 months.

I am being positive and am really looking forward to this upcoming storyline. Don't know what they will do with Armaan...Karan S. Grover has also hurt his back..and even if he does get back to shooting for DMG he's going to be swamped with ZND...so I'm just wondering how this all going to pan out. I hope Jennifer Winget stays on as Riddhima..

I <3 the jodi of Siddhant and Riddhima.

I respect the jodi of Armaan and Riddhima for all the trials and tribulations they have been through.
Soni 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i cnt wait for  SR story to start
doukno thumbnail
Dis post is quite recondite...............I don't get whom  u support.
rapunzel84 thumbnail
I think he supports a good storyline...n moving FORWARD (pun intended)...even i cant wait for their story to start n yeah even i think rids will slowly fall for sid which is wat we want 😊
soni2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

i cnt wait for  SR story to start

Glad to know that someone other than me can't wait for Dr. Shashank to come back and for Riddhima and Siddhant to start..I'm so excited!
soni2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doukno

Dis post is quite recondite...............I don't get whom  u support.

I don't hate the Armaan and Riddhima union, but I'm looking forward to the Siddhant and Riddima love story..they have some really deep and lovely scenes together and others that they are chemistry is really strong,  that I like.

So today..I am routing for a Siddhant and Riddhima story. New and fresh.
soni2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

I think he supports a good storyline...n moving FORWARD (pun intended)...even i cant wait for their story to start n yeah even i think rids will slowly fall for sid which is wat we want 😊

sorry I'm a she!
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i cant wait as well they r the best and love to watch them and wanne see some romance between them:)

Love Leena:)
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SIDMA plzz.. can't wait for a real romance!!!!!! just waiting for Shanky now!!!!😆
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni2004

sorry I'm a she!

oops..sorry..my apologies 😊