Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Okay am being sarci here coz frankly am vry disappointed with today's episode Angry i thot finally we'll get to see a sidma confrontation n a true outpouring of feelings from both the sides...but how can we expect the Cvs to clear the confusion so soon!!

Firstly it was not confrontation at al...sid dint tel rids how he felt n y he did wat he did..n 2ndly, today ridhhima had all the chance to say wats in her heart - and she did wat she does best - RUN AWAY Shocked

She cud ve said yes easily wen sid asked if she still loves armaan or she cud ve said no...but no...she just cries n leaves...leaving room for more ambiguity and confusion..now sid wil think tht rids dint say anythin which means she loves armaan still n hence the divorce papers...

aaargggghhhh...wen will this confusion be over!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevniki4lifekripsymysterieuxaishu_25pavsromiosugar1-alimabi-TheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cvs u r tooo good!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
rids eyes speaks when armaan says i am going
tum hamesha ke liye ja rahe ho she still loves armaan sid guess right better u guys also realise that

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaNumayaAmishi25Aurora.zanish_kcandyyHazel-eyesoniyaLUVS_ksg-Miya-Chand_NiTeh_BatmanIshiaherms_angelriddhan_Oishi_-Cherry-sjain

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
by crying ridzs proved she stills love armaan not sid

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaAmishi25-Miya-Chand_NiIshia

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Well i have a lil different take on this...first n foremost, i agree she doesnt love sid yet..but she was well on her way! n it wud b foolish to show rids in love with sid so soon n all sidma fans also want them to fall in love gradually..not in a rushed manner...

Now her silence is being interpreted as a yes but i can flip the argument n ask - today she had all the opportunity to say yes she loves armaan but she doesnt say anything...y? n if she really did love armaan the way she did earlier then y the divorce papers r hurting her sooo much? she shud b happy na tht she loves armaan n sid is giving me an opportunity to go to him...so slight confusion there..

as for armaan going n the precap - now c'mon guys we all agree tht armaan was her 1st love whom she was trying to forget after she got married - all of a sudden he comes back n all the old memories come back to her so obviously she s still connected to him emotionally n to see him go again forever wud obviously hurt her! she s human after all...but tht doesnt necessarily mean she still loves him the way she did earlier...otherwise, she wont let him go...especially after the divorce papers..unless she felt something for sid as well..think objectively...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsydouknoKaSu4Lifepavsaishu_25romiosugar1-alimabi-nyctophilia

JulieArmaan

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieArmaan

well duh she ran away cos how she ment to tell her husband she still loves her ex fiance!

uhhh duhhh wudnt she b better off telling her husband she loves her ex fiance than hurting him for the whole life especially wen she knws tht the moment she she says yes..he will free her of the marriage? and she can go to armaan..is she s running away it cud b coz her marriage does mean a lot to her n mayb she s still confused Confused just a thot..no bashing pls Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parishimakripsypavsaishu_25romiosugar1-alimabi-

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

Originally posted by JulieArmaan

well duh she ran away cos how she ment to tell her husband she still loves her ex fiance!

uhhh duhhh wudnt she b better off telling her husband she loves her ex fiance than hurting him for the whole life especially wen she knws tht the moment she she says yes..he will free her of the marriage? and she can go to armaan..is she s running away it cud b coz her marriage does mean a lot to her n mayb she s still confused Confused just a thot..no bashing pls Smile
cv's have made ridzs weird n now she thinks m married so can't leave my husband so she wil never ask for divorce

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilalovesksg

arman_karan

IF-Rockerz

arman_karan

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

rids eyes speaks when armaan says i am going
tum hamesha ke liye ja rahe ho she still loves armaan sid guess right better u guys also realise that

i hope mits aisa hi hi
i can't armaan more in pain
i wish they don't stretch it more and finally AR meet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_Niriddhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top